Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#44013 Aug 17, 2012
Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
That really clears that up, though I can't recall the last time the SS admin was involved in a shootout.
So, where's the explanation of why the weather service (NOA) needs their ammo?
Shooting birds that attack weather stations?
Hey, don't change the subject...I can only look up & post so much at one time! Lol! Now, you're just trying to be tricky. Don't make us "Tag-Team" you!:)

Location hidden

#44014 Aug 17, 2012
Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
That really clears that up, though I can't recall the last time the SS admin was involved in a shootout.
When was the last time you heard of them raiding one of those Bogus "Medical" facilities, either. I don't think I've ever heard of them doing it & I don't understand why. Now, if you find a legitimate answer for that, I'd be interested in reading it.
All I can figure is that the Republicans wanted Medicare to go broke & the Democrats were just lazy & didn't care until the Program was in danger of running out of money. Maybe, most of the Dems in Congress actually thought the Gov't. would pay back the money they took out & pick up their IOU's, until the economy tanked & then, it was their, "Oh Chit" moment! I don't know, it's never made any sense to me since I saw that 60 Minutes Report. If 60 Minutes cpuld find one of those Bogus Places & find out the money they were bringing, then I know the Federal Gov't. certainly could have, but as far as I know the Place is STILL in business.
Cornbread
#44015 Aug 17, 2012
Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
From NOAA:

Due to a clerical error in the federal business vendor process, a solicitation for ammunition and targets for the NOAA Fisheries Office of Law Enforcement mistakenly identified NOAA's National Weather Service as the requesting office. The error is being fixed and will soon appear correctly in the electronic federal bidding system.

The ammunition is standard issue for many law enforcement agencies and it will be used by 63 NOAA enforcement personnel in their firearms qualifications and training.
NOAA overseas the National Marine Fisheries Service, which is responsible for all U.S. marine resources. The acquisition mentions this agency, NMFS and the OLE — Office of law Enforcement.

The reason for the number of rounds.

Agents and officers are required to have 200 rounds in his or her duty bag, and twice-a-year firearm qualification and training calls for agents to use another 500-600 rounds. In addition, firearms instructors with more than one pistol may need more rounds in a year. In 2011, the guidance was that each agent and officer would need 700 rounds per year to meet these requirements.
There are 111 special agents and 23 enforcement officers, bringing the total number of OLE agents to 134.

NOAA officers and agents enforce the nation's ocean and fishing laws to ensure a level playing field for fishermen and to protect marine species like whales, dolphins and turtles.

NOAA's Office of Law Enforcement is dedicated to enforcing laws that conserve and protect our nation's living marine resources and their natural habitat.

http://www.nmfs.noaa.gov/ole/ole_about.html
Timbuk2
#44016 Aug 17, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
When was the last time you heard of them raiding one of those Bogus "Medical" facilities, either. I don't think I've ever heard of them doing it & I don't understand why. Now, if you find a legitimate answer for that, I'd be interested in reading it.
All I can figure is that the Republicans wanted Medicare to go broke & the Democrats were just lazy & didn't care until the Program was in danger of running out of money. Maybe, most of the Dems in Congress actually thought the Gov't. would pay back the money they took out & pick up their IOU's, until the economy tanked & then, it was their, "Oh Chit" moment! I don't know, it's never made any sense to me since I saw that 60 Minutes Report. If 60 Minutes cpuld find one of those Bogus Places & find out the money they were bringing, then I know the Federal Gov't. certainly could have, but as far as I know the Place is STILL in business.
Actually, medicare fraud busts happen all the time:

http://www.justice.gov/opa/medicare-fraud-doc...

http://www.bizjournals.com/southflorida/news/...

Here's one from 2011:

http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-201_162-20102766....

2010:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/mobsters-nabb...

Location hidden

#44017 Aug 17, 2012
Timbuk2 wrote:
Reportedly, Hillary told Obama to go stuff it yesterday to replace the vice dufus in chief.
But we'd rather that Obama keep Biden on the ticket. Run, Joe Run:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yfjn4BpmirUXX&feature=pla yer_embedded
I LOVE Joe Biden! Considering that he's had brain surgery, I think he does just fine. And make no mistake about it, he's a good Man & he's nobody's Fool...he never sees a Stranger & I just love him. He's just got a little of that "foot in Mouth" disease, but I can relate to that, too. Lol!
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

#44018 Aug 17, 2012
Cornbread wrote:
<quoted text>
From NOAA:
Due to a clerical error in the federal business vendor process, a solicitation for ammunition and targets for the NOAA Fisheries Office of Law Enforcement mistakenly identified NOAA's National Weather Service as the requesting office. The error is being fixed and will soon appear correctly in the electronic federal bidding system.
The ammunition is standard issue for many law enforcement agencies and it will be used by 63 NOAA enforcement personnel in their firearms qualifications and training.
NOAA overseas the National Marine Fisheries Service, which is responsible for all U.S. marine resources. The acquisition mentions this agency, NMFS and the OLE — Office of law Enforcement.
Agents and officers are required to have 200 rounds in his or her duty bag, and twice-a-year firearm qualification and training calls for agents to use another 500-600 rounds. In addition, firearms instructors with more than one pistol may need more rounds in a year. In 2011, the guidance was that each agent and officer would need 700 rounds per year to meet these requirements.
There are 111 special agents and 23 enforcement officers, bringing the total number of OLE agents to 134.
NOAA officers and agents enforce the nation's ocean and fishing laws to ensure a level playing field for fishermen and to protect marine species like whales, dolphins and turtles.
NOAA's Office of Law Enforcement is dedicated to enforcing laws that conserve and protect our nation's living marine resources and their natural habitat.
I feel so much better now that the weather service is protecting turtles from armed insurrection.

God, we need to make this government smaller. CUT, CUT, CUT.

Location hidden

#44019 Aug 17, 2012
Timbuk2 wrote:
Intelligent Obama voters:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =e_JJLLfTR8IXX&feature=rel ated
I know, I know, ask me!:)
Timbuk2
#44020 Aug 17, 2012
Earlier this week Radford, Virginia business owner Chris McMurray refused to host Joe Biden at his bakery Crumb and Get it. McMurray said he didn’t agree with the Obama administration’s policies.

From WDBJ news:

“Why in the world would a new business owner say “no” to a photo op with the Vice President of the United States?

McMurray said it was President Obama’s recent remarks about small business and who built what.
“Very simply,‘you didn’t build that’” McMurray said.“Speaking of small businesses and entrepreneurs all across this country and actually last night my wife was up all night. No sleep, she’s worked a full 24 hours.”

When “Crumb and Get It” said ‘no’,“River City Grill,” just around the corner, said ‘yes’ and has the pictures to prove it, and didn’t care about the politics.

“If you want to throw in some libertarians as well that’s fine too. Stop in as well,” Chris Bell said.“Just bring your money. Sure, right!
Back at the bakery, a couple of guys said they’d hoped to see Biden and didn’t care that the VP had been turned away.

“I mean it really doesn’t matter to me. Everyone has their own views so I love the food here anyway. I agree. Everybody’s different so I could care less,” said Spenser Critterton of Radford.

So what happened to this brave business owner?

Today “Crumb and Get It” in Radford had to shut down at 1:15 p.m.

They ran out of food. His business has been overwhelmed after he told Biden NO!

But the best part is for last.

“Shortly after Crumb and Get It told Biden’s advance people ‘no’— the secret service walked in and told Chris McMurray ”Thanks for standing up and saying ‘no’— then they bought a whole bunch of cookies and cupcakes.“
Cornbread
#44021 Aug 17, 2012
NOAA Weather is just one of the agency's departments.

I agree. Government is way too big.

At least lets have the facts about the issues. There is a lot of propaganda out there to spin.
I would rather make an informed decision.

Location hidden

#44022 Aug 17, 2012
Timbuk2 wrote:
No Tim, I'm not talking about Medical Personnel...I know about those , we had a Doctor right here in my 'lil ole Town to get busted for that type of thing.
What I am talking about are empty Buildings set up just to have a legitimate address to mail the checks to from Medicare. Nothing in them, never has been, but they have a legitimate address & if checked through records, rather than on-site inspection, everything looks fine & on the up & up. But, visit in-Person & it's locked up & nothing , but a shell building.

Location hidden

#44023 Aug 17, 2012
Timbuk2 wrote:
Earlier this week Radford, Virginia business owner Chris McMurray refused to host Joe Biden at his bakery Crumb and Get it. McMurray said he didn’t agree with the Obama administration’s policies.
From WDBJ news:
“Why in the world would a new business owner say “no” to a photo op with the Vice President of the United States?
McMurray said it was President Obama’s recent remarks about small business and who built what.
“Very simply,‘you didn’t build that’” McMurray said.“Speaking of small businesses and entrepreneurs all across this country and actually last night my wife was up all night. No sleep, she’s worked a full 24 hours.”
When “Crumb and Get It” said ‘no’,“River City Grill,” just around the corner, said ‘yes’ and has the pictures to prove it, and didn’t care about the politics.
“If you want to throw in some libertarians as well that’s fine too. Stop in as well,” Chris Bell said.“Just bring your money. Sure, right!
Back at the bakery, a couple of guys said they’d hoped to see Biden and didn’t care that the VP had been turned away.
“I mean it really doesn’t matter to me. Everyone has their own views so I love the food here anyway. I agree. Everybody’s different so I could care less,” said Spenser Critterton of Radford.
So what happened to this brave business owner?
Today “Crumb and Get It” in Radford had to shut down at 1:15 p.m.
They ran out of food. His business has been overwhelmed after he told Biden NO!
But the best part is for last.
“Shortly after Crumb and Get It told Biden’s advance people ‘no’— the secret service walked in and told Chris McMurray ”Thanks for standing up and saying ‘no’— then they bought a whole bunch of cookies and cupcakes.“
Wonder what the SS would have been ordered to do, if Romney/Ryan had been President & VP? I know they would not have looked at it that it was the Business Owner's Right to refuse. After all, their Big Ego's wouldn't have allowed them to let a "lil Ole Nobody" refuse them, they have way too much money to take that kind of treatment from a Poor Man. "He must be destroyed" to teach everybody else a lesson in this Country because I (Ryan) am Wealthy & he (the Shop-owner) is Poor! Why, who does he think he is, one of the 1%ers?
wow
#44024 Aug 17, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
You know what, Dunlapian, they know all of this stuff they say & put up isn't true, but they're actually making fun of the People out there who are too busy trying to survive to keep up with all this stuff...and they're taking advantage of their situation to try & fool them into voting for somebody that will only make their Lives worse. And they just rubs me the wrong way....kinda like a Con Artist preying on innocent people who are already having a rough time just trying to get by.
So, as long as they keep doing what they are doing, I just can't sit idly by & not try to, at least, give those struggling People a way of learning the truth. I don't know if any of them click on the Links, but I put them up & if they don't, then I've done all that I can do to help them make a knowlegable choice in the Voting Booth...and that's why I do it.
coming from the lying whore thats funny. you describe youself most of the time you post your b/s on here. might try spending time with imbred toothless kids your birthed. too bad you and your brothers marrage didnt work out it could have been another enertaining show on true tv. it could have been called " camden imbreds-a story of a tree with no branches"
WTH
#44025 Aug 17, 2012
Cornbread wrote:
NOAA Weather is just one of the agency's departments.
I agree. Government is way too big.
At least lets have the facts about the issues. There is a lot of propaganda out there to spin.
I would rather make an informed decision.
It wasn't propaganda.A report was made from what turned out to be an error in FedBizOps announcement.
Gary Ellis

Travelers Rest, SC

#44026 Aug 17, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I got tired of waiting on you, so I looked it up. There was a whole page of Conservative Propaganda Sites, just going crazy with the same stuff you posted. And then, near the end of the second page, I found the SSA answer which makes sense.
60 Minutes did a Report a few years back about all the Phony Medical Billing Scams in Florida & how many Billions of dollars they had defrauded Medicare out of. They even went to one of them & it was a locked Store front with nobody even there, that was supposed to be a Prosthesis Clinic & the adjoining Businesses Employees' said that there had never been anybody there. BTW, they declined to talk on camera, but they said they knew it was a scam from the beginning & it had been billing Medicare for years.
So, maybe finally, the SSA has decided to do something about these Medicare Scam Operations in numerous States, but Florida seems to be the worst. That would be my guess from what's in their statement & putting 2 & 2 together and I can certainly understand why they can't be specific, but you Conspiracy Nuts just go crazy with this stuff, don't you, seeing Boogie Men that aren't there! Teapublicans and their Massive Paranoia...SMH...!
Boogie men that aren't there? Sounds alot like Al CIAda'.....lol
Cornbread

Scottsville, KY

#44027 Aug 17, 2012
The bids were submitted, the report was made.
Certain entities spun it to their liking.

I had questions about it. I looked for information.

So far the munitions buy up seems to be legit. Right down to the clerical error.

Never follow blindly, when you can walk with open eyes.

WTH

Manchester, TN

#44028 Aug 17, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
For the hundreth time, show us where your getting your information! What is your Source, please?
WE get our info from the highest source of truth available in the entire Universe.The ultimate source on planet Cytarous.It is only those that can be trusted with this highest of information that can make contact with Cytarous.
WE are the chosen ones.
Sassy is the Topix Gaurdian but we are the chosen few from The SOURCE.
WTH

Manchester, TN

#44029 Aug 17, 2012
Cornbread wrote:
The bids were submitted, the report was made.
Certain entities spun it to their liking.
I had questions about it. I looked for information.
So far the munitions buy up seems to be legit. Right down to the clerical error.
Never follow blindly, when you can walk with open eyes.
Oh Please.
Gary Ellis

Travelers Rest, SC

#44030 Aug 17, 2012
Timbuk2 wrote:
Intelligent Obama voters:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =e_JJLLfTR8IXX&feature=rel ated
That's sad. And unfortunately I'm afraid most Americans fall into the same boat regardless of party affiliation (with the exception of the Constitutional and Libertarian parties). Definetly shows the awful power of MSM' propaganda.
Gary Ellis

Travelers Rest, SC

#44031 Aug 17, 2012
Cornbread wrote:
<quoted text>
From NOAA:
Man....I wished someone was buying me some ammo like that.
Cornbread

Scottsville, KY

#44032 Aug 17, 2012
I do too. But they don't, so I buy my own.

Did you mean MSN propaganda?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
boycott cracker barrel 3 min tiger 6
God is Great 9 min guest 979
dyersburg gay guy (Feb '10) 20 min nstagator 18
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 25 min impulses 3,865
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 33 min Karensfriend 99,272
Karen Walmart Assiatant Manager Dyersburg 1 hr ditto 9
Help save Beau 1 hr wink 14
Dairy Queen 2 hr andy 11
Box cover up 3 hr consernd 22
Dyer County High School Dec 16 justsaying 12