Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

Comments (Page 2,050)

Showing posts 40,981 - 41,000 of124,531
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Timbuk2
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I got tired of waiting on you, so I looked it up. There was a whole page of Conservative Propaganda Sites, just going crazy with the same stuff you posted. And then, near the end of the second page, I found the SSA answer which makes sense.
60 Minutes did a Report a few years back about all the Phony Medical Billing Scams in Florida & how many Billions of dollars they had defrauded Medicare out of. They even went to one of them & it was a locked Store front with nobody even there, that was supposed to be a Prosthesis Clinic & the adjoining Businesses Employees' said that there had never been anybody there. BTW, they declined to talk on camera, but they said they knew it was a scam from the beginning & it had been billing Medicare for years.
So, maybe finally, the SSA has decided to do something about these Medicare Scam Operations in numerous States, but Florida seems to be the worst. That would be my guess from what's in their statement & putting 2 & 2 together and I can certainly understand why they can't be specific, but you Conspiracy Nuts just go crazy with this stuff, don't you, seeing Boogie Men that aren't there! Teapublicans and their Massive Paranoia...SMH...!
So they're gonna shoot'em on the spot?

Well, that makes alot of sense with this administration. Obama bypasses congress and issues executive orders instead. So, following Obama's lead, maybe the SS is going to bypass messy criminal trials, and shoot'em on sight.

Do you think there's 174,000 medicare frauds or are the SS guys just bad shots?
Cornbread

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

This is the answer the SSA gives for ordering the ammunition's. From the Official OIG site.

The SSA’s Office of the Inspector General’s said it posted a new blog on the agency’s website,“Beyond the Numbers,”“as we strive to be a transparent and accountable government organization for all of our stakeholders.

“With those goals in mind, we thought it would be appropriate to address recent media reports regarding the organization’s purchase of ammunition for our special agents’ duty weapons,” the blog post states.

The blog states that the SSA has 295 special agents who work in 66 offices across the United States.

“These investigators have full law enforcement authority, including executing search warrants and making arrests,” the blog post states.“Our investigators are similar to your State or local police officers.

“They use traditional investigative techniques, and they are armed when on official duty,” the blog post states.

Read full story here.

http://oig.ssa.gov/newsroom/blog/2012/08/soci...

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now there's a deterrent. Defraud medicare, and we shoot you.
Maybe they can send in Seal Team 6.
If the Investigators are going after their Multi-Million Dollar Operations, you think they're going to just quietly give it up. They might, but if I were an Investigator, I'd want to be prepared for a Shoot-out just like the other Federal Law Enforcement Agents will be.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
So they're gonna shoot'em on the spot?
Well, that makes alot of sense with this administration. Obama bypasses congress and issues executive orders instead. So, following Obama's lead, maybe the SS is going to bypass messy criminal trials, and shoot'em on sight.
Do you think there's 174,000 medicare frauds or are the SS guys just bad shots?
According to the 60 minutes Report, it's Billions of dollars in several different States & a bunch of bogus operations. PAY ATTENTION, I've already posted this once! Why don't you Google it & check out the number of them & the dollar amounts, or am I gonna have to do that, too? And that was then, I'm sure there's a lot more now, since for whatever reason, they very seldom went after them, even though they knew about a bunch of them. They told how many were in the Miami area alone, but I can't remember now. I just remember being astounded at the number that the Gov't. knew about & angry because they weren't doing anything about it.
Dunlapian
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Cornbread wrote:
This is the answer the SSA gives for ordering the ammunition's. From the Official OIG site.
The SSA’s Office of the Inspector General’s said it posted a new blog on the agency’s website,“Beyond the Numbers,”“as we strive to be a transparent and accountable government organization for all of our stakeholders.
“With those goals in mind, we thought it would be appropriate to address recent media reports regarding the organization’s purchase of ammunition for our special agents’ duty weapons,” the blog post states.
The blog states that the SSA has 295 special agents who work in 66 offices across the United States.
“These investigators have full law enforcement authority, including executing search warrants and making arrests,” the blog post states.“Our investigators are similar to your State or local police officers.
“They use traditional investigative techniques, and they are armed when on official duty,” the blog post states.
Read full story here.
Thank-you Cornbread!
Dunlapian
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I got tired of waiting on you, so I looked it up. There was a whole page of Conservative Propaganda Sites, just going crazy with the same stuff you posted. And then, near the end of the second page, I found the SSA answer which makes sense.
60 Minutes did a Report a few years back about all the Phony Medical Billing Scams in Florida & how many Billions of dollars they had defrauded Medicare out of. They even went to one of them & it was a locked Store front with nobody even there, that was supposed to be a Prosthesis Clinic & the adjoining Businesses Employees' said that there had never been anybody there. BTW, they declined to talk on camera, but they said they knew it was a scam from the beginning & it had been billing Medicare for years.
So, maybe finally, the SSA has decided to do something about these Medicare Scam Operations in numerous States, but Florida seems to be the worst. That would be my guess from what's in their statement & putting 2 & 2 together and I can certainly understand why they can't be specific, but you Conspiracy Nuts just go crazy with this stuff, don't you, seeing Boogie Men that aren't there! Teapublicans and their Massive Paranoia...SMH...!
Sassy, thanks for all the time you spend on some of these paranoid posters.
I just check in once in awhile, and I always see you and a few others are the one's that keep the pot from boiling over.
Like I said before I can only open one box at a time.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the 60 minutes Report, it's Billions of dollars in several different States & a bunch of bogus operations. PAY ATTENTION, I've already posted this once! Why don't you Google it & check out the number of them & the dollar amounts, or am I gonna have to do that, too? And that was then, I'm sure there's a lot more now, since for whatever reason, they very seldom went after them, even though they knew about a bunch of them. They told how many were in the Miami area alone, but I can't remember now. I just remember being astounded at the number that the Gov't. knew about & angry because they weren't doing anything about it.
Thank-you Sassy and a few others for spending the time to keep some of these paranoid posters in line.
As you probable know already I just drop in once in awhile and I always see you keeping the pot from boiling over.
You know for a fact that I can only open one box at a time.(inside joke)
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Sorry for the double post!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

You know what, Dunlapian, they know all of this stuff they say & put up isn't true, but they're actually making fun of the People out there who are too busy trying to survive to keep up with all this stuff...and they're taking advantage of their situation to try & fool them into voting for somebody that will only make their Lives worse. And they just rubs me the wrong way....kinda like a Con Artist preying on innocent people who are already having a rough time just trying to get by.
So, as long as they keep doing what they are doing, I just can't sit idly by & not try to, at least, give those struggling People a way of learning the truth. I don't know if any of them click on the Links, but I put them up & if they don't, then I've done all that I can do to help them make a knowlegable choice in the Voting Booth...and that's why I do it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Thank-you Sassy and a few others for spending the time to keep some of these paranoid posters in line.
As you probable know already I just drop in once in awhile and I always see you keeping the pot from boiling over.
You know for a fact that I can only open one box at a time.(inside joke)
Oh, and I forgot to say ...yep, you're a Man and one box at a time is how you're wired. Lol!
JoCoReader
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Timbuk2 wrote:
Ok, so the Social Security Administration that deals primarily with old and disabled people, just bought 174,000 (I wonder who came up with that number? Why not 100,00 or 300,000?).357 hollow point, aka dumb dumb bullets. Hollow points are used for one purpose. To do the most damage to the target, with little to no collateral damage. Translated, it means that they want the bullet to go in and not come out, possibly taking out bystanders.
So the question is “WHY does the SS administration need them?” Are they gonna shoot granny when she shakes her cane at the unionized robots that work there, when they refuse to pay a medical bill? Are they gonna take gramps down when he attacks them with his walker? Maybe all this ammo is for the death panels.
“I’m sorry, but we cannot cover the operation that you need. You’re too old and too sick. However, we’ll be glad to offer you an alternative. It’s called the Hollow Point” procedure.
No, Timbuk, the Koch Bros. paid the SSA to do it. They anticipate a Republican win and the bullets are for euthanizing the old people before they push them over the cliff for mass burial. You see, the Ryan/Romney/Tea Party coalition are determined to get rid of Medicare and cut costs! This is the hollow point approach.
Timbuk2
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Cornbread wrote:
Read full story here.
That really clears that up, though I can't recall the last time the SS admin was involved in a shootout.

So, where's the explanation of why the weather service (NOA) needs their ammo?

Shooting birds that attack weather stations?
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Reportedly, Hillary told Obama to go stuff it yesterday to replace the vice dufus in chief.

But we'd rather that Obama keep Biden on the ticket. Run, Joe Run:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Intelligent Obama voters:

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
That really clears that up, though I can't recall the last time the SS admin was involved in a shootout.
Hey, don't change the subject...I can only look up & post so much at one time! Lol! Now, you're just trying to be tricky. Don't make us "Tag-Team" you!:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
When was the last time you heard of them raiding one of those Bogus "Medical" facilities, either. I don't think I've ever heard of them doing it & I don't understand why. Now, if you find a legitimate answer for that, I'd be interested in reading it.
All I can figure is that the Republicans wanted Medicare to go broke & the Democrats were just lazy & didn't care until the Program was in danger of running out of money. Maybe, most of the Dems in Congress actually thought the Gov't. would pay back the money they took out & pick up their IOU's, until the economy tanked & then, it was their, "Oh Chit" moment! I don't know, it's never made any sense to me since I saw that 60 Minutes Report. If 60 Minutes cpuld find one of those Bogus Places & find out the money they were bringing, then I know the Federal Gov't. certainly could have, but as far as I know the Place is STILL in business.
Cornbread
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
From NOAA:

Due to a clerical error in the federal business vendor process, a solicitation for ammunition and targets for the NOAA Fisheries Office of Law Enforcement mistakenly identified NOAA's National Weather Service as the requesting office. The error is being fixed and will soon appear correctly in the electronic federal bidding system.

The ammunition is standard issue for many law enforcement agencies and it will be used by 63 NOAA enforcement personnel in their firearms qualifications and training.
NOAA overseas the National Marine Fisheries Service, which is responsible for all U.S. marine resources. The acquisition mentions this agency, NMFS and the OLE — Office of law Enforcement.

The reason for the number of rounds.

Agents and officers are required to have 200 rounds in his or her duty bag, and twice-a-year firearm qualification and training calls for agents to use another 500-600 rounds. In addition, firearms instructors with more than one pistol may need more rounds in a year. In 2011, the guidance was that each agent and officer would need 700 rounds per year to meet these requirements.
There are 111 special agents and 23 enforcement officers, bringing the total number of OLE agents to 134.

NOAA officers and agents enforce the nation's ocean and fishing laws to ensure a level playing field for fishermen and to protect marine species like whales, dolphins and turtles.

NOAA's Office of Law Enforcement is dedicated to enforcing laws that conserve and protect our nation's living marine resources and their natural habitat.

http://www.nmfs.noaa.gov/ole/ole_about.html
Timbuk2
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
When was the last time you heard of them raiding one of those Bogus "Medical" facilities, either. I don't think I've ever heard of them doing it & I don't understand why. Now, if you find a legitimate answer for that, I'd be interested in reading it.
All I can figure is that the Republicans wanted Medicare to go broke & the Democrats were just lazy & didn't care until the Program was in danger of running out of money. Maybe, most of the Dems in Congress actually thought the Gov't. would pay back the money they took out & pick up their IOU's, until the economy tanked & then, it was their, "Oh Chit" moment! I don't know, it's never made any sense to me since I saw that 60 Minutes Report. If 60 Minutes cpuld find one of those Bogus Places & find out the money they were bringing, then I know the Federal Gov't. certainly could have, but as far as I know the Place is STILL in business.
Actually, medicare fraud busts happen all the time:

http://www.justice.gov/opa/medicare-fraud-doc...

http://www.bizjournals.com/southflorida/news/...

Here's one from 2011:

http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-201_162-20102766....

2010:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/mobsters-nabb...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Timbuk2 wrote:
Reportedly, Hillary told Obama to go stuff it yesterday to replace the vice dufus in chief.
But we'd rather that Obama keep Biden on the ticket. Run, Joe Run:
I LOVE Joe Biden! Considering that he's had brain surgery, I think he does just fine. And make no mistake about it, he's a good Man & he's nobody's Fool...he never sees a Stranger & I just love him. He's just got a little of that "foot in Mouth" disease, but I can relate to that, too. Lol!
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Cornbread wrote:
<quoted text>
From NOAA:
Due to a clerical error in the federal business vendor process, a solicitation for ammunition and targets for the NOAA Fisheries Office of Law Enforcement mistakenly identified NOAA's National Weather Service as the requesting office. The error is being fixed and will soon appear correctly in the electronic federal bidding system.
The ammunition is standard issue for many law enforcement agencies and it will be used by 63 NOAA enforcement personnel in their firearms qualifications and training.
NOAA overseas the National Marine Fisheries Service, which is responsible for all U.S. marine resources. The acquisition mentions this agency, NMFS and the OLE — Office of law Enforcement.
The reason for the number of rounds.
Agents and officers are required to have 200 rounds in his or her duty bag, and twice-a-year firearm qualification and training calls for agents to use another 500-600 rounds. In addition, firearms instructors with more than one pistol may need more rounds in a year. In 2011, the guidance was that each agent and officer would need 700 rounds per year to meet these requirements.
There are 111 special agents and 23 enforcement officers, bringing the total number of OLE agents to 134.
NOAA officers and agents enforce the nation's ocean and fishing laws to ensure a level playing field for fishermen and to protect marine species like whales, dolphins and turtles.
NOAA's Office of Law Enforcement is dedicated to enforcing laws that conserve and protect our nation's living marine resources and their natural habitat.
http://www.nmfs.noaa.gov/ole/ole_about.html
I feel so much better now that the weather service is protecting turtles from armed insurrection.

God, we need to make this government smaller. CUT, CUT, CUT.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 40,981 - 41,000 of124,531
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

170 Users are viewing the Dyersburg Forum right now

Search the Dyersburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 min Armadillo 8,474
Closet dope heads 3 min guest 6
Jason Phillips 3 min Keep up 8
People that know me julie singletary childress 11 min Guest 8
doug singletary & elderly man he hurt 13 min Guest 3
iron order mc (Jun '09) 33 min blah blah 954
Bad Times!! Music Sucks!! 44 min why 6
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 1 hr Carmen 95,304
whos the biggest joke in this election 3 hr DAVID 39
curtis tyler missing (Jul '12) 5 hr Dixie-me 4,922
New City Mayor 7 hr info 61
•••

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Dyer County was issued at April 24 at 2:40PM CDT