does any woman or man know a mexican guy that goes by wicho?

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
just asking

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

does anyone know this guy he goes by wicho he drives a white rodeo, hangs out with a guy that drive a white silverado both guys are cute as hell if you ask me.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

ive seen that guy around i believe he has a wife and kids, not for sure....
omg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

i so know wicho he and i were seeing one another last year. He was driving a ford ranger then though. He does have a wife, she was pregnant with there baby when we were fooling around he would have her believe he was working late but he was with me i would meet him at tennlawn and pick him up so his truck was still there. We would go to my apartment do our thing then he would go home. I know i sound like a homewrecker but he started it if you ask me amybe his wife isnt keeping him happy if he wants other woman. He hasnt talked to me since june wonder what happened to him he no longer works at tennlawn so idk. Maybe he got aheart and stopped messing around on his wife or maybe he found another piece of a**

Humboldt, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

omg wrote:
i so know wicho he and i were seeing one another last year. He was driving a ford ranger then though. He does have a wife, she was pregnant with there baby when we were fooling around he would have her believe he was working late but he was with me i would meet him at tennlawn and pick him up so his truck was still there. We would go to my apartment do our thing then he would go home. I know i sound like a homewrecker but he started it if you ask me amybe his wife isnt keeping him happy if he wants other woman. He hasnt talked to me since june wonder what happened to him he no longer works at tennlawn so idk. Maybe he got aheart and stopped messing around on his wife or maybe he found another piece of a**
I guess you weren't taking care of him either

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

so true if he like you do much why isnt he still with you. Seems to me like he hit it and moved on guess your not good enough for him to stay hahah thats what happens when you sleep with married men
concerned citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

His wife is a hoe anyway an a bi@$&
Cosmo

Ripley, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

The one who started this thread is answering their own posts again! Each of the first 3 locations are the same and are posted at the exact same time!

If you want to know about somebody put an APB out or leave them alone! Answering yourself is lame as heck!
mexican lover

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

i am not a bit** wicho and i have been together 4 yrs so what ever wh*#+ he was with before me aint s#*t so stop starting crap on topix and get a dang life
mexican lover

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

concerned citizen wrote:
His wife is a hoe anyway an a bi@$&
I bet you wont come to me and say that to my face ive only been with my husband since weve been together unlike other woman im faithful to my man we have 4 beautiful children. Stop hiding behind your computer and grow up leave ppl alone that are happy together your just mad cause yall bi***s cant have my man
Guy in whit silverado

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Wicho is my homie y'all leave home alone I've know him since he came over from Mexico cool as shit
eli

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

just asking wrote:
does anyone know this guy he goes by wicho he drives a white rodeo, hangs out with a guy that drive a white silverado both guys are cute as hell if you ask me.
yes the one with the white truck has an std and good luck he has been with a lot of girls he is nasty

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

the wicho i know is a kewl ass dude hes married to a friend of mine they have 4 kids...stop doging the man what has he done to anybody....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

135 Users are viewing the Dyersburg Forum right now

Search the Dyersburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 19 min TN Voter 140,581
Fantastic Sam's hairstylist 33 min Guest 24
Brian Whitt busted with Meth 34 min guest 6
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 38 min WTH 8,903
No homeless shelter in Dyersburg or Dyer County (Jul '12) 59 min amazed 57
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 1 hr Sally Brown 8,034
Tommy Hunt 1 hr Texas 3
Danny Ray Sawyers 2 hr Guest 24
Swingers Club in Dyersburg (Jun '09) 9 hr guest 60
LIES by Sheriff...more and more of them... 11 hr BLOOD MONEY 35
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 14 hr guest 96,710
•••
•••
•••
•••

Dyersburg Jobs