Next Last
Really

East Saint Louis, IL

#1 Jul 14, 2010
I hate dupo people
haha

Waterloo, IL

#2 Jul 14, 2010
And we hate you...hahaha...This was so funny:)
hello

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Jul 14, 2010
well then get off the dupo page you jackass!
Turf Protector

Waterloo, IL

#4 Jul 14, 2010
Really.... Keep your nasty trouble-making asses in East St. Louis! Blacks[ or as you call yourself , African-Americans] are not welcome in Dupo! All you are TRYING to do is start a topic that will turn some heads and get a lot of replies! YOU LOSE! I hope no one responds to your ignorant ass after my comment.
Really

East Saint Louis, IL

#5 Jul 15, 2010
Ur gay and so is dupo.... And I'm not black u hillbilly white trash trailer park living ass. And dupo is the new east st Louis didn't u know. I was just driving threw there and saw all the blacks..... Hahahaha love it
Housing Info

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jul 15, 2010
Really wrote:
Ur gay and so is dupo.... And I'm not black u hillbilly white trash trailer park living ass. And dupo is the new east st Louis didn't u know. I was just driving threw there and saw all the blacks..... Hahahaha love it
Before you bash Dupo maybe you should look at your own IP address.
DupoFan2

Waterloo, IL

#7 Jul 15, 2010
'Really' is just one of those 'lacking in intelligence' type of people that tries to bring people down to his own lowlife level. To him, topix is just a place to spew insulting and ignorant statements to get a rise out of people. Just ignore him. He's not worth replying to in the future.
go on

Columbia, IL

#8 Jul 15, 2010
you are so right
Turf Protector

Waterloo, IL

#9 Jul 15, 2010
DupoFan2 wrote:
'Really' is just one of those 'lacking in intelligence' type of people that tries to bring people down to his own lowlife level. To him, topix is just a place to spew insulting and ignorant statements to get a rise out of people. Just ignore him. He's not worth replying to in the future.
You are absolutely right! This is the BEST comment I've seen on here in a long time. Black people may be apartment renters, but there are VERY few that are homeowners here.
Ohhh really

Chicago, IL

#10 Jul 16, 2010
I'm on a phone mr smart ass I don't live in east st. Louis or Cahokia or dupo I live in smithton where there are like 5 blacks in the hole town and there not drug dealers or dope heads. So like I said before dupo suck and the people there are cheap and dirty and just white trash
Turf Protector

Waterloo, IL

#11 Jul 16, 2010
Ohhh really wrote:
I'm on a phone mr smart ass I don't live in east st. Louis or Cahokia or dupo I live in smithton where there are like 5 blacks in the hole town and there not drug dealers or dope heads. So like I said before dupo suck and the people there are cheap and dirty and just white trash
I did not know you lived in Smithton. I have a brother who lives at the end of town in the new sub-division. You obviously live in the scummy part of town where the other red-neck white trash BOYS live.
dupo

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Jul 16, 2010
Ohhh really wrote:
LMFAO! Really 5 blacks huh? that's funny 10 years ago maybe but i've been through smithton recently and there are more then 5 for sure. And as far as drug dealers being there you are wrong again. The older parts of town are FULL of them, and DOPEHEADS! I think it's kinda funny that you are on here talking about people from Dupo because if you are sooo perfect why would you even care??? What did one of our dope dealers short your dime bag?? Maybe it's you that is cheap and dirty and you have to make yourself feel better somehow. GROW UP! and like I said before, if you hate dupo SOOOO much stay off the DUPO page JACKASS!!!!
Turf Protector

Waterloo, IL

#13 Jul 16, 2010
dupo wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO! Really 5 blacks huh? that's funny 10 years ago maybe but i've been through smithton recently and there are more then 5 for sure. And as far as drug dealers being there you are wrong again. The older parts of town are FULL of them, and DOPEHEADS! I think it's kinda funny that you are on here talking about people from Dupo because if you are sooo perfect why would you even care??? What did one of our dope dealers short your dime bag?? Maybe it's you that is cheap and dirty and you have to make yourself feel better somehow. GROW UP! and like I said before, if you hate dupo SOOOO much stay off the DUPO page JACKASS!!!!
I agree with you 110%!
Ohhh really

Chicago, IL

#14 Jul 17, 2010
I don't go to dupo I don't like anything about dupo..... And where is the trashed part of smithton cause I never seen it befor and as far as dope dealers I never seen one and there has never been any meth labs blow up or get busted we will leave that to ur trashey town ......
the REAL smithton

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Jul 17, 2010
so you wanna come on here complaining about drug abuse like you got none.... well here is a news flash for you..... http://www.justice.gov/usao/ils/press/2010/Ma...

last time i checked child abusers dont have such a great reputation..... and dude there are DRUG dealers and users everywhere... get over your damn self!!!
no more dupo for me

Wood River, IL

#18 Jul 18, 2010
Really wrote:
I hate dupo people
they let black ppl in dupo cuz the cops done busted all the white ppl,so it gives them something to do!so go bust someone elses chops.
Brains

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Jul 19, 2010
Ohhh really wrote:
I don't go to dupo I don't like anything about dupo..... And where is the trashed part of smithton cause I never seen it befor and as far as dope dealers I never seen one and there has never been any meth labs blow up or get busted we will leave that to ur trashey town ......
I cannot understand why you think you are so much better than everyone. You obviously have no education, because your statement above is filled with mistakes. Don't act like you are better than other people b/c you are not perfect either. Like others have said, if you don't like Dupo, why are you on the Dupo page? As you stated above, "I don't go to dupo I don't like anything about dupo" - get the hell off the topix page you loser.
DupoFan2

Waterloo, IL

#20 Jul 19, 2010
Hey 'really'. Stay in Smithton even though you diminish the quality and intergrity of the town. To bad for Smithton that guys like you live there. Dupo is to good for idiots like you.
Smithton Fan

East Saint Louis, IL

#21 Jul 19, 2010
Idiots really dupo has nothing but race mixers white trash meth making hillbillys. And the only white trash you see in smithton is you opud white trash stopping at our gas stations filling your car up with gas on your way to menard to visit your meth making child molesting daddy in jail....
the REAL smithton

Saint Louis, MO

#22 Jul 19, 2010
LOL Yet your IP address is an East Saint Louis one. Even if it is wrong IP's are generally not more then 10 miles from where you actually are, unless it jumps to a different place everytime and yours has been EAST SAINT LOUIS the whole time.

I think you wish you were from Smithton or something. You are the idiot here, because it doesn't matter where you are if the town is "perfect" it will always have drugs and drug dealers. We don't live in a PERFECT world. And if you think for one minute I am wrong here is another statistic about your alleged town. http://www.americantowns.com/il/smithton-info... you do have more blacks then you claim, and this was taken in 2000 I'm sure when the numbers come out for 2010 the numbers will be higher. So like I have said before you need to GET OVER YOURSELF.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dupo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
barbi lindsey 2 hr Scott 6
rug munchers 3 hr please do 3
merz vs gruchalas (Apr '14) 7 hr May may 24
Mariachi's 7 hr #1 Smoker 8
whos the best and the worst teacher at bluffview (Oct '09) 15 hr bluegirl2848 32
The hideout Nov 18 Dan ruder 20
Denise Flynn Nov 18 Peter North 5
Dupo Dating
Find my Match

Dupo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Dupo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dupo

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:24 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:24PM
What Are Experts Saying About San Diego?
Bleacher Report 2:40 PM
Former NFL Player Jason Brown Delivered His Own Child
NBC Sports 5:01 PM
Will Mark Ingram's heavy workload stay level?
Bleacher Report 7:31 PM
St. Louis Rams vs. San Diego Chargers: Complete Week 12 Preview for St. Louis
NBC Sports 7:50 PM
Week 12 skill-position injury report — Thursday