First Prev
of 5
Next Last
red neck girl

Pikeville, TN

#1 Sep 24, 2010
its a shame dead beat dads in dunlap can buy there drugs but cant pay child suport i know a few of them and not only dads but a few moms all so i feel 4 the kids.iv seen some who r doin time 4 not payin there child suport n have work release n jail but are not at work riden a round with there girl friend on the back roads doin there drugs so the law dont see them,officer;s need to ride the back roads more n make sure there at work i can name one bobby brown better watch him he thinks he is slick,
friend of a friend

Mullins, SC

#2 Oct 3, 2010
I also believe that a dead beat dad is someone who will spend more time or money on his car or toys than his son. someone who will treat the baby momma like shit just to make himself look better. one who will constantly tell his son's mother that she's a horrible mother when she does everything for him. i believe that a few guys around this town should take some dad lessons and grow up a little bit. [jonathan smartt]
WTF

United States

#3 Oct 4, 2010
John is a great dad, come on Angel.....talk some more shit.
Miranda Angel

Jacksonville, AL

#4 Oct 4, 2010
WTF wrote:
John is a great dad, come on Angel.....talk some more shit.
If you haven't seen him with my son, shut up. You wouldn't know. Just because you have heard about him or talked to him....you wouldn't know. I have been there with him for almost 3 years, i think i know a little more about him then you do. and i'll believe he's a great dad, when i see it personally.
mirandasaskank

Dunlap, TN

#5 Oct 4, 2010
Jonathan Smartt gives a damn lot more about his son than miranda does...she needs to stop screwing the town and take a step back and realize her son isnt a way to control people
Miranda Angel

Crouse, NC

#6 Oct 4, 2010
haha, screwing the town? right. you don't know me. and love how you keep your name hidden, grow up! funny how he gives a damn, but doesn't show it... if he gave a damn, he would be able to have his son. too bad law says he can't till december :]
travis is doing great, without jonthan. don't start shit if you don't know personally.
red neck girl

Pikeville, TN

#7 Oct 4, 2010
DANILLE WHITE IS ALL SO A DEAD BEAT MOTHER SHE NEVER SPENDS TIME OR MONEY WITH KIDS HER PILLS R MORE IMPORTANT TO HER THAN HER KIDS , WAT MOTHER WOULD DO THAT PICK HER PILLS OVER HER KIDS? GIRL better wake up open them eyes be 4 its 2 late your at the age now they know every thing about you.YOUR DAUGHTER DONT CARE IF SHE EVER TALKS TO YOU EVER AGAIN. THATS REALLY BAD.SHE IS A TEEN AGER NOW.
jon smartt

Whitwell, TN

#8 Oct 5, 2010
Lmfao u amuse me Miranda I'm a damn good dad I pay u child support without a court order and I've taught my son to crawl which is something u can't do bc he's always in a carseat when he's with u or ur on ur back with some random guy we all kno ur a slut and not to mention u kept him in a dirt diaper so long shit was dried up on his lil nuts and his diaper rash was so bad he was bleeding and Thts happened twice and he always has black stuff between his toes and fingers everytime I get him but u wanna say I'm a Shitty dad just to cover up ur neglect on my son way to go u really proved ur point and I taught him his first word which was dada buy him toys he enjoys buy him food Tht u don't send with him even tho ur on wic and get it free plus what I give u in child support but u will get what's coming have a nice day! Also if anyone wants to kno the truth instead of what this lying manipulative Ho has to say feel free to holla at me I got pics of everything I mentioned! later!
true that

United States

#9 Oct 5, 2010
Tell her liein ass jon hahaha
stinky

United States

#10 Oct 5, 2010
Dang... Talk about airing out some dirty laundry online.
amy

Larkspur, CO

#12 Oct 5, 2010
damn I'm in a different state and know that johnathan is a good dad.. Shit I've known the kid since he moved to dunlap... He is great with his son at one point I do recall him havin travis more than she did... It's so funny how this forum turned around on you miranda.... No I don't know you but I hear about you from all of dunlap!!! I think you just can't stand to see him happy. Well bud ur doin good with travis if I was you I'd fight to get that baby away from her.
haha

United States

#13 Oct 5, 2010
But the bottom line is that miranda and john have a child to take care of and that's what needs to come first before all the bull shit so put your child first so that no one has a reason to call you a bad parent mmkay!
just sayin

Dunlap, TN

#14 Oct 5, 2010
I dont know much about the whole john and miranda deal, but i do know i was at save a lot one day, and john was bringing travis to miranda after she got off work( i recon) and he had his music full blast with him in the back seat. That baby can go deaf. Nobody needs to be playing music that loud with a baby in the vehicle. I dont know if they are good parents but it really is nobodys business but their own. Thinks everybody needs to take personal business and keep it to theirself. grow up topix???? thats where everything gets started... just sayin..
Needs to know

United States

#15 Oct 5, 2010
It never seems to amaze me how some people canít seem to grow up and act like adults. I donít see if itís really anyone elseís business if this guy is a dead beat dad or not. GET A LIFE AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR OWN STUFF AND LEAVE EVERYONE ELSE ALONE. That is one thing that you guys should have learned in elementary school. Or maybe you guys are still in Elementary school and havenít learned that yet. I have 3 young children and they act better than some of you guys on here.
Kenny

Chattanooga, TN

#16 Oct 5, 2010
All of us need to grow up, I still am. Start by using your real name when on this or any other topic. As far as paying child support it is very easy to be verbally abusive, paying child support is not always the answer and is not always the "political correct" thing too do. Just because it is mandated by the state paying child support can be very difficult this day and time. True spending the money on "drugs or toys" is wrong and eventually will catch up to that person. I go to court every year because I got "behind." Yep, sure did $600.00. But the child support agency forgets about the $2200.00 the mother of my son recieved (income tax return) and does she work, no! She tells me "I don't need the money." I wish she would tell the courts that. So please do not be so judgemental or stereotype people.
c-unit

Chattanooga, TN

#17 Oct 5, 2010
stupid girls screwing guys that aint got money without any type of birth control. what the hell do you expect? i think its hilarious that this happens and how it turns out:

girl screws guy
girl gets pregnant as a teen/early adult and becomes humiliated
guy is expected to pay child support with a minimum wage job (LOL)
girl becomes bitter because no guy wants a girl with a kid (at least someone that aint ugly, poor, and desperate LOL)

retarded girls expect a dude to go from poverty to upper class just cuz they got a kid. this aint no perfect world.

LOL
Idiots

Decatur, TN

#18 Oct 5, 2010
c-unit wrote:
stupid girls screwing guys that aint got money without any type of birth control. what the hell do you expect? i think its hilarious that this happens and how it turns out:
girl screws guy
girl gets pregnant as a teen/early adult and becomes humiliated
guy is expected to pay child support with a minimum wage job (LOL)
girl becomes bitter because no guy wants a girl with a kid (at least someone that aint ugly, poor, and desperate LOL)
retarded girls expect a dude to go from poverty to upper class just cuz they got a kid. this aint no perfect world.
LOL
I'm a woman but I can totally see what you're saying. I'm 25 with NO KIDS because I knew that if I got knocked up by some stupid little boy here in town that it would be that way. Now I'm married to a man who CAN take care of business.

SERIOUSLY ladies, you KNOW if a dude is worthless or not when you climb in the sack with him. If you say you don't, you're either a liar or just as bad as he is.

When you lay with TRASH or LITTLE BOYS who cant buy a pair of shoes without their mommy much less pay the child support you cant expect a positive outcome and if you do expect one, then you deserve everything you're going through.

Since: Oct 10

Chelsea, AL

#19 Oct 5, 2010
you idiot, i am a good mother and i know that for a fact. i do everything for travis, and honestly can count the times on my hands where you have had him by yourself when he's with you. diaper rash? really jonathan, any father would tell you that babies get that. and yes he had it bad, not because i left a diaper on him, it was because of his formula and if you'd pay attention you'd know that. it's not about you giving me child support...and even if it was, the money goes to him so why does it matter to you. you have no reason to say any of this stuff. your actions are what got you where you are. and if you were a good father, we'd still be together...but you aren't. why do you think i kicked you out the week he was born? because you took off an entire week and barely came home to see your son. because your car [like always] was more important than being there for your family. jonathan, you took it way too far. you and i both know i'm a good mother, and you didn't teach him anything. he's never even said dada.... and you even told me & david that i was a good mom. you said that the only bad thing about me was the fact that i keep travis away from you. jonathan, all you're doing is making you look like the best..... fact of the matter is, we are BOTH parents of this little boy and he does need us both. we both take care of him. just that i take care of him more. i don't blare my music, or try to run people off the road when my son's in the car. i don't run off into ditches with him in the car and not tell you. i'm not a whore, or a hoe, or a skank. i have not slept with the entire town...and the only reason you tell people that is because you don't get it all the time. asking me to come over or trying to get in my pants everytime you are picking travis up or dropping him off doesn't make you a great parent. it only makes you immature and proves that you were't ever for real in the first place. the best thing to ever happen to us was travis, because it showed me that you weren't ready to be a family. you aren't any better than i am at raising him. and just because you can buy him more toys...well doens't show much either. i buy the stuff that he needs everyday, like clothes, food, diapers, stuff that is necessary. i am sick and tired of the constant shit talk behind my back to others. saying you don't want me back and all kinds of bull. that i'm a bad parent and a whore......but when it comes down to just me and you...you miss me, and love me....blah blah blah. i understand that you pay child support without court order, but it isn't all about the money. it's about the time you spend with your son...and what you do while he's around. when he is with you, he's supposed to be in your care, not everyone else in your family. i work, go to school, and raise travis.....everyday. and then on the days you do have him. you usually want me to come get him at nights and bring him back in the mornings so you don't have to wake up early....in order to be a parent you can't choose when to take care of him....it's a full-time job. Grow up and stop talking crap on here that we both know isn't true.
bsmartt

Whitwell, TN

#20 Oct 5, 2010
I am jons sister in law. Jon is a great father. he takes exceleent care of his son when his son's mother allows him to see him. she tries to act all goody too shoes but she isn't. she is very manipulative. jon loves his son very much and would love to spend more time with him but miss good two shoes wanna be wont allow it. i have told them both that travis is now the one who yall need to think abt he is the one that needs to be thought of before you think of ur self. this is stupid and this site honestly needs to be closed. miranda u dont know what goes on when jon has travis so u just need to shut the hole in your face. jon takes care of travis when he has him and even cleans him from where u send him to our house nasty.
bsmartt

Whitwell, TN

#21 Oct 5, 2010
he has said dada he has said it several times. he gets diaper rash because the diaper he has on when get him weighs i swear a pound. there is witnesses to that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunlap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tn is not a Stop and Identify state. 11 hr Informed 8
health departmet 21 hr Go tennesee 29
Chevtards Wed Bored Fool 2
Dunlap walmart deli Wed someone who knows 42
Accident on elm st. 12/3/14 Tue kickboxer2 13
Santa Tue Rudolph 2
pantiefetish Tue Panty Sniffer 6
Dunlap Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web