mom

Blacksburg, SC

#1 Jun 14, 2012
My son is starting school this year and I've had a hard time finding a backpack that doesn't look big on him but anyway found a mesh backpack for him but it has a batman symbol on it. Was wondering if the school allows that? Any moms our there know? Thanks :-)
Parent

Dunlap, TN

#2 Jun 14, 2012
mom wrote:
My son is starting school this year and I've had a hard time finding a backpack that doesn't look big on him but anyway found a mesh backpack for him but it has a batman symbol on it. Was wondering if the school allows that? Any moms our there know? Thanks :-)
As long as it is mesh or see through it should be fine. The batman symbol should not affect anything. Batman is an approved charactor for the schools.
Parent

Dunlap, TN

#3 Jun 14, 2012
Sorry, I typed this fast and apologize for misspelling character.
Yoantisemite Sam

Dunlap, TN

#4 Jun 14, 2012
They forgot to tell the school Batman and Robin were a couple. Shhhhh we wouldn't want that bunch of sodomite fornicators to know. They have some nerve telling people what to buy.
mom

Blacksburg, SC

#5 Jun 14, 2012
Thank you. I assumed it would probably be ok but wanted to make sure before I bought it. Thanks again.
WELL

Dunlap, TN

#6 Jun 19, 2012
And another thing,all the supplies the school wonts you to buy,they take everything away from your child the first day of school and YOU supply the school store. my children had to use pencils with no eraser,and little short pencils with no eraser in class.I will not be buying all that stuff this year and I will be having a talk with my childrens teachers because what I buy for them had better not be taken away from them ...at all.STOP BUYING SUPPLIES FOR THE SCHOOL TO RESALE BACK TO YOUR CHILD!You should see the line at the school store about a month after school starts,its a shame, wake up parents, and take notice of what goes on at our schools and stop handing over all the money,you know ,the 70.something dollars they wont you to give for those that cant buy supplies,cause its a rip off they have plenty to use, they just wont our hard earned money,an they aren't getting any more of mine.
I agree

Dunlap, TN

#7 Jun 19, 2012
WELL wrote:
And another thing,all the supplies the school wonts you to buy,they take everything away from your child the first day of school and YOU supply the school store. my children had to use pencils with no eraser,and little short pencils with no eraser in class.I will not be buying all that stuff this year and I will be having a talk with my childrens teachers because what I buy for them had better not be taken away from them ...at all.STOP BUYING SUPPLIES FOR THE SCHOOL TO RESALE BACK TO YOUR CHILD!You should see the line at the school store about a month after school starts,its a shame, wake up parents, and take notice of what goes on at our schools and stop handing over all the money,you know ,the 70.something dollars they wont you to give for those that cant buy supplies,cause its a rip off they have plenty to use, they just wont our hard earned money,an they aren't getting any more of mine.
I agree and as long as they have money missing that the state auditors have to locate, sexual indiscretions with each other and students they are incompetent employees and I won't help them. The people that get elected to school board are nice enough to begin with but it doesn't take long for them to become liars and accept favors. Are you sure they sell the supplies back or have I misunderstood?
Parent

Pikeville, TN

#8 Jun 19, 2012
mom wrote:
They don't approve of symbols. Clear Plastic or Mesh.
Maybe

Pikeville, TN

#9 Jun 19, 2012
If they got people to run the schools who actually care about kids then maybe the schools would be better. I heard that someone with a very high position in the school system was dating someone who molested a child. Has anyone else heard this?
WELL

Dunlap, TN

#10 Jun 22, 2012
I dont know anything about the affair,I just know that I am fed up with the teachers taking the supplies away from my kids every year, an the the kids need money to by pencils an paper a month after school starts,WHAT happened to all the supplies?I SEND ENOUGH TO LAST A LONG TIME,the line is a mile long at the school store,go figure,they have a stock pile of stuff bought by us,and they know it.
needy

Pikeville, TN

#11 Jun 23, 2012
Get more supplies for the kids
WELL

Dunlap, TN

#12 Jun 26, 2012
needy, get a job!!! support your own children,I TAKE CARE OF MINE,But I will not support the school with supplies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunlap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
health departmet 10 hr work 19
Dunlap walmart deli 21 hr jolene 31
Can you recommend someone that does taxes in Du... Thu tax 2
keith Land and police touching and taking nude ... (Dec '09) Wed Jason 84
girl at andys popped up? Dec 17 Yup 9
Terry Brewer (Jun '14) Dec 16 Bill from tracy 39
snitches (Nov '13) Dec 16 Bill from tracy 28
Dunlap Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web