Comments
1 - 20 of 30 Comments Last updated Jul 14, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Brian

Dunlap, TN

#1 May 29, 2012
Supposedly she dates anyone who wants no strings attached sex, is it true, is she still running a bar too? Any info?
yo mama

Pikeville, TN

#2 May 29, 2012
Brian wrote:
Supposedly she dates anyone who wants no strings attached sex, is it true, is she still running a bar too? Any info?
I thought you told me you gave up women when you found out you could suck yourself. Leave heather alone you pervert.
Brian

Dunlap, TN

#3 May 29, 2012
I can??? Did I tell you that after I f*cked you in the mouth??? Sorry for giving you the crabs, I got them from her, hence the questions, dirty wh@re. Now go be a bad mom some more, lol @ U
Brian

Dunlap, TN

#4 May 29, 2012
momma said not to run with skanks like u
everyone

Dunlap, TN

#5 May 29, 2012
it aint like she is a saint, just ask anyone @ the bar, or cody s, or ........ lol
LMAO

Pikeville, TN

#6 May 29, 2012
I find it funny that her divorce was final today and now all the bashing begins. Sounds like someone is vengeful....
Find

Dunlap, TN

#8 May 29, 2012
I find it funny that anyone would marry her in the first place, but you know all about her... tell us more about the saint...
Friend

Dunlap, TN

#10 May 31, 2012
So glad to hear she got divorced. I hope that ex of hers has to answer for what he put her through. There aint no one perfect, i guarantee Heather would never claim to be. She'll tell you just what she's thinking. Shame on you for trying to get her upset. I think she's been through enough lately. You're a coward. Heather is the strongest, toughest woman i know.
Pucker

Dunlap, TN

#11 Jun 1, 2012
Friend wrote:
So glad to hear she got divorced. I hope that ex of hers has to answer for what he put her through. There aint no one perfect, i guarantee Heather would never claim to be. She'll tell you just what she's thinking. Shame on you for trying to get her upset. I think she's been through enough lately. You're a coward. Heather is the strongest, toughest woman i know.
She ain't no angel, she aint even no good, serious p.o.s., u think she didnt do nuthin?? Wrong!! suck her dirty ass sum more, no one cares @ all.
obvious

Pikeville, TN

#13 Jun 1, 2012
Pucker wrote:
<quoted text>
She ain't no angel, she aint even no good, serious p.o.s., u think she didnt do nuthin?? Wrong!! suck her dirty ass sum more, no one cares @ all.
Sounds like you care, almost to an insane point! Get some help and leave her alone. Move on, if you can! You never know what you got till its gone!
Chris

Dunlap, TN

#15 Jun 2, 2012
defination of a bad mother & everyone knows it, lol
Hearts

Dunlap, TN

#16 Jun 2, 2012
I gave ya'll hearts cause you're so sweet <3. You call her trash but how do you know?
I Know

Pikeville, TN

#17 Jun 2, 2012
I went to school with alot of people named Heather. I know Heather Johnson. Do you know any Heathers if so name them one name them all. I also know Heather layne.
Jane

Pikeville, TN

#18 Jun 2, 2012
Heather Graham, Heather Gray & Heather Mahan
Game Name

Pikeville, TN

#19 Jun 2, 2012
Heather Smith & Heather Caldwell
Outspoken

Dunlap, TN

#20 Jun 4, 2012
Heather Henry is a hardworking strong woman not to mention a wonderful and very responsible mother !!Sounds like someone is very jealous and insecure with nothing better to do than bad mouth a Beautiful woman inside and out !!Move on Haters !!!Leave her alone ...
Outspoken

Dunlap, TN

#21 Jun 4, 2012
Pucker wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like To me Pucker is definitely no angel or you would not be on here posting things that you know nothing about so pucker your puss uop and go on your Merry way !!!!
Sure

Dunlap, TN

#22 Jun 5, 2012
Outspoken wrote:
Heather Henry is a hardworking strong woman not to mention a wonderful and very responsible mother !!Sounds like someone is very jealous and insecure with nothing better to do than bad mouth a Beautiful woman inside and out !!Move on Haters !!!Leave her alone ...
You're about the only person who believes her bull sh!t, ask around if your so blind. Nothing beautiful about the disgrace unless you are blind deaf and dumb, but I guess you are...
oranges

Batesburg, SC

#23 Jun 5, 2012
Brian wrote:
She is with nick g now
hah

Dunlap, TN

#24 Jun 6, 2012
nick g? who was it she was with out at cody s. the other eve? cody, lenny, or maybe clifford. lol. shes not going to be with any ONE person.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunlap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 3 min Julia 145,886
trudy frick 1 hr Trudy Frick 54
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 4 hr Jim 8,615
Ashlyn Keener (Jul '12) 12 hr SLSmith 54
Dunlap Goodwill 13 hr bamafan28 11
over crowded buses 16 hr love 6
any reviews on Michael white construction 16 hr Reese 1
•••
•••
•••

Dunlap Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000