Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Supposedly she dates anyone who wants no strings attached sex, is it true, is she still running a bar too? Any info?
yo mama

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Brian wrote:
Supposedly she dates anyone who wants no strings attached sex, is it true, is she still running a bar too? Any info?
I thought you told me you gave up women when you found out you could suck yourself. Leave heather alone you pervert.
Brian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

I can??? Did I tell you that after I f*cked you in the mouth??? Sorry for giving you the crabs, I got them from her, hence the questions, dirty wh@re. Now go be a bad mom some more, lol @ U
Brian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

momma said not to run with skanks like u
everyone

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

it aint like she is a saint, just ask anyone @ the bar, or cody s, or ........ lol
LMAO

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

I find it funny that her divorce was final today and now all the bashing begins. Sounds like someone is vengeful....
Find

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

I find it funny that anyone would marry her in the first place, but you know all about her... tell us more about the saint...
Friend

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

So glad to hear she got divorced. I hope that ex of hers has to answer for what he put her through. There aint no one perfect, i guarantee Heather would never claim to be. She'll tell you just what she's thinking. Shame on you for trying to get her upset. I think she's been through enough lately. You're a coward. Heather is the strongest, toughest woman i know.
Pucker

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Friend wrote:
So glad to hear she got divorced. I hope that ex of hers has to answer for what he put her through. There aint no one perfect, i guarantee Heather would never claim to be. She'll tell you just what she's thinking. Shame on you for trying to get her upset. I think she's been through enough lately. You're a coward. Heather is the strongest, toughest woman i know.
She ain't no angel, she aint even no good, serious p.o.s., u think she didnt do nuthin?? Wrong!! suck her dirty ass sum more, no one cares @ all.
obvious

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Pucker wrote:
<quoted text>
She ain't no angel, she aint even no good, serious p.o.s., u think she didnt do nuthin?? Wrong!! suck her dirty ass sum more, no one cares @ all.
Sounds like you care, almost to an insane point! Get some help and leave her alone. Move on, if you can! You never know what you got till its gone!
Chris

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

defination of a bad mother & everyone knows it, lol
Hearts

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

I gave ya'll hearts cause you're so sweet <3. You call her trash but how do you know?
I Know

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

I went to school with alot of people named Heather. I know Heather Johnson. Do you know any Heathers if so name them one name them all. I also know Heather layne.
Jane

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

Heather Graham, Heather Gray & Heather Mahan
Game Name

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

Heather Smith & Heather Caldwell
Outspoken

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

Heather Henry is a hardworking strong woman not to mention a wonderful and very responsible mother !!Sounds like someone is very jealous and insecure with nothing better to do than bad mouth a Beautiful woman inside and out !!Move on Haters !!!Leave her alone ...
Outspoken

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

Pucker wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like To me Pucker is definitely no angel or you would not be on here posting things that you know nothing about so pucker your puss uop and go on your Merry way !!!!
Sure

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

Outspoken wrote:
Heather Henry is a hardworking strong woman not to mention a wonderful and very responsible mother !!Sounds like someone is very jealous and insecure with nothing better to do than bad mouth a Beautiful woman inside and out !!Move on Haters !!!Leave her alone ...
You're about the only person who believes her bull sh!t, ask around if your so blind. Nothing beautiful about the disgrace unless you are blind deaf and dumb, but I guess you are...
oranges

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

Brian wrote:
She is with nick g now
hah

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Judged:

nick g? who was it she was with out at cody s. the other eve? cody, lenny, or maybe clifford. lol. shes not going to be with any ONE person.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Dunlap Forum right now

Search the Dunlap Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who is the teenage girl that passed away this m... 8 min Agreeeee completely 44
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 9 min NTMD8OR 123,450
Who is Blake Hudson 10 min Crazy man 1
Wake Up Dunlap & Sequatchie parents!!! 1 hr afraid 23
Dunlap water 2 hr Norman 14
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 4 hr 123pitcher 58,309
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 6 hr Got Real 8,457
Sequatchie High School 9 hr Betty Sue 90
Gabrielle Mikala Greene Tamara Jones MISSING 18 hr what 20
•••
•••
•••
Dunlap Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Dunlap Jobs

•••
•••