Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

May 4, 2011 Full story: Chattanoogan.com 9,474

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Full Story
Enough

Jonesborough, TN

#6310 Aug 13, 2012
And that's enough for me!
WTH

Manchester, TN

#6311 Aug 13, 2012
These diseases flatlined out before the vaccines.There are charts showing this on the Small Pox Alert site
The small pox vaccine is a joke.
I can not believe anyone would let themselves be injected with the filth that these shots contain.
Animal viruses,rna,cancer cells,aids.
Sucking crap from corpses (Hep B)to use for making these things.They had no clue what cotaminants they suck in from this or from animals not only causing the very disease your suppose to be protected from but other dseases picked up in the process.
Autoimmune diseases are off the charts and attributed to vaccines.
The filth and toxicity in vaccines are discussting.
It is a good profit maker pushed right along using fear.
What's with the Mumps vac. that now in the spotlight for fraud?

Since: Aug 12

Savannah, TN

#6312 Aug 13, 2012
No. The reason is we can no longer think that the state has our children best interest.
Geeze

Lexington, TN

#6314 Aug 13, 2012
There are known problems with animal vaccines and in response even pro-vaccine vets have adjusted the schedule and they are working with the manufacturers to change the adjuvants. Too bad pediatricians are unwilling to be even a little pro-active about problems in human babies.

http://www.observertoday.com/page/content.det...

More on the deaths following Hep B vaccinations in India.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/hubli...
Agree

United States

#6315 Aug 14, 2012
I agree
Geeze

Lexington, TN

#6316 Aug 14, 2012
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12773696

"We were initially highly skeptical that differences in the concentrations of thimerosal in vaccines would have any effect on the incidence rate of neurodevelopmental disorders after childhood immunization.
This study presents the first epidemiologic evidence, based upon tens of millions of doses of vaccine administered in the United States, that associates increasing thimerosal from vaccines with neurodevelopmental disorders."
Silvermaven

United States

#6317 Aug 14, 2012
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22878540
Survey on Tick-Borne Pathogens in Thoroughbred Horses in the Hidaka District, Hokkaido, Japan.

Using the indirect fluorescent antibody (IFA) method,
92.0 and
97.7% of the horses

showed antibody titers of ≥80

against Anaplasma phagocytophilum,
Rickettsia helvetica, and
Borrelia garinii,
----------
Using PCR, DNAs from the peripheral blood of all horses were found negative

with any Anaplasma, Rickettsia and Borrelia spp.,

Borrelia is what caused the real AIDS. NOT HIV.
In PCR tests to detect it is seronegative in most and can be detected with specific testing never conducted on the public serum.

Antibody and PCR do not work in immune systems destroyed by genetically altered organisms in vaccines.

We KNOW that 90% of the public is infected with EBV and Herpes virus. We know that at least 1/3 to 1/2 of the public is infected with a LATENT form of TB that does not infect the lungs, and we KNOW we have many organisms that cause infections we have NO tests to detect.

http://www.healthjockey.com/2009/12/09/parasi...
“Further investigation showed that within T. cruzi-infected cells, PDNF also activates increased production of Akt, prolonging its protective effects,” remarked Chuenkova.“Akt is a key regulator of diverse cellular processes, and supports cell survival not only by inhibiting apoptotic molecules, but additionally by increasing nutrient uptake and metabolism,”

“In short, the T. cruzi parasite has a means of establishing life insurance once it has invaded the host.

READ CAREFULLY; THIS IS THE NIH SAYING LATE NEUROLOGIC LYME IS SERONEGATIVE:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16783164

Hence we have our age of syndromes they refuse to treat. In our kids and the masses suffering wtih stupid so called syndromes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Adding even ONE more infectious antigen to the mix could be our last. Because like they failed to tell us the syndromes were actual infections, they also failed to tell us what it takes to go very viral because that would not be profitable. The criminals have too much junk to sell you they know won't work.

JOHNS HOPKINS EXPLAINS LYMERIX-DISEASE and LYME DISEASE:

"These findings suggest that TB infection and/or BCG [OSP-A] vaccination may be a risk factor for HIV acquisition."

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22844428
dyer voter

United States

#6318 Aug 15, 2012
No

Since: Aug 12

Savannah, TN

#6319 Aug 16, 2012
Is it going to be an epidemic.
john mayer lookalike

Kingsland, GA

#6320 Aug 18, 2012
No-NotMe wrote:
Is it going to be an epidemic.
who cares
bruce springsteen

Cookeville, TN

#6321 Aug 19, 2012
Top Mod 8 wrote:
Should the state should mandate immunizations for your children? Do you feel they are safe for all children. Do they cause other health issues like autism? Should the state also pay for them as well if they are requiring them?
who cares
johnny b good

Cookeville, TN

#6322 Aug 19, 2012
Top Mod 8 wrote:
Should the state should mandate immunizations for your children? Do you feel they are safe for all children. Do they cause other health issues like autism? Should the state also pay for them as well if they are requiring them?
its up to the parent
yes

Cookeville, TN

#6323 Aug 19, 2012
It should be left up to the parents.
frank

Lake Elsinore, CA

#6324 Aug 20, 2012
lol funny wrote:
I think yes shots should be mandated for the health and safety of our children. In the past 2 months children have gone over sea's and come back w/ whopping cough and mumps because those countries don't mandate or can't afford shots. I watched a program that said they did research on shots and autism they said the shots had nothing to do w/ it. I don't know if they do or not but seems to me if they did more kids would get autism especially since the shots now are the shots our parents and we got. When you decide to have children you take on their wants and needs no the government shouldn't have to pay for anybody's kids. The parents should pay for their health care, food, education, etc that's most of the problem w/ government today ppl except the government to pay for everything which is us the tax payers not the government.
are you kidding me? if the shots were so effective then the people who already got them would be in NO danger from people who are infected. you can not mandate people to take shots. these are not the shots your parents took. these are sold by for profit corporations. who do you think you are that you can force someone to take shots. you should be ashamed of yourself.
Hey

Manchester, TN

#6325 Aug 20, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
are you kidding me? if the shots were so effective then the people who already got them would be in NO danger from people who are infected. you can not mandate people to take shots. these are not the shots your parents took. these are sold by for profit corporations. who do you think you are that you can force someone to take shots. you should be ashamed of yourself.
Just can't seem to get it through their heads that if the shot works your kid is protected.
john wayne

Cookeville, TN

#6326 Aug 20, 2012
Top Mod 8 wrote:
to each his own decision
mommy

Cookeville, TN

#6328 Aug 20, 2012
Top Mod 8 wrote:
i believe evey kids needs their shots to prevent many illnesses
Beck

Camden, TN

#6329 Aug 21, 2012
Immunizations benefit all of us to help stop spreading diseases..the ones most at risk at the young and the elderly. Is there not a place in Benton County where shots can be gotten free or at a reduced price? Please think seriously before you decide against vaccinations whether or not they are mandatory.

This is only my opinion. Thank you!
Hey

Manchester, TN

#6330 Aug 21, 2012
mommy wrote:
<quoted text>i believe evey kids needs their shots to prevent many illnesses
Will you still be wanting Mercks Mumps vaccine?
The one they're paying hudge fines for fraud on?
Do you know why they're charged for fraud?

“Houston, TX”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#6335 Aug 24, 2012
The fact is, people, for the most part, are too stupid to take care of themselves and without the government interfering in people's lives, we will all die from disease.

But the same government has decided that we can't discriminate against people with aids.

Interesting, don't you think?

If parents had the same people looking out for their rights that homosexuals do, the government would get their nose out of our lives and leave us alone.

If you really want to government to kiss your ass, you need to be a black homosexual.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunlap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 14 min Julia 152,266
garwoods 3 hr I Know 6
just wondering what is going on with our school? 3 hr love 1
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 3 hr TheRealZeke 8,645
Good Luck Go Big Blue 3 hr BigBlueDad2012 1
new bar 5 hr loltofunny 11
B&M Auto (Nov '12) 6 hr ripped iff 10

Dunlap Jobs

Dunlap People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Dunlap News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dunlap

Personal Finance