Comments
41 - 60 of 88 Comments Last updated Dec 13, 2010
Helping Hands

Dunlap, TN

#41 Mar 2, 2010
I remember Kimmi when she worked for me down by the Courthouse.She was a sweet little thing.
I don't know James but was called out to their house on an abandoned dog call.2 Pit Bulls and 3 pups.I took the 3 pups and left food for the neighbor Dennis to feed Older 2 tied up dogs.
Everytime I look at my Fat and healthy little Pit Fiona I think of her.I thank both for her.
Chris Aalberg

United States

#42 Mar 2, 2010
Damn guys just leave it alone, kimmi is dead and nobody can change that. He knows he screwed up and yeah he has to live with it. As for you dumbasses knocking our local law, thats not to damn bright. I mean hell one day you may need them and it may be Randy who comes to save your sorry ass! But i agree with grow up, quit hiding behind ur screen names.
Eric

United States

#43 Mar 2, 2010
I agree with u chris
hopeful daughter-jamie

Lynnwood, WA

#44 Mar 2, 2010
grow up wrote:
I find it highly ironic that you can run your mouth on here about people but NONE of you have the balls to show your real name or say any of these accusations to their faces, you have to hide behind a screen name....let Kemmi rest in peace & leave James & Tammie alone, he knows what happened & it is something he will have to deal with for the rest of his life! Grow the fuck up & leave their families ALONE!!!!!!
Hey...totally off subject but I have been looking for my dad my whole life and his name just so happens to be James Ledford....I am wondering if maybe this could be the same guy...if you could e mail me that would be great. All I need to know is his age that way you arent giving anything super personal out and it would help me to know if he really could be my dad...anyways my e mail is jamie2jazz@hotmail.com. My name is Jamie by the way. lol I was named after him except I am a girl.
PISSED OFF

United States

#45 Mar 3, 2010
He isn't old enough to be your dad he is in his early 20s
Tammie

Dunlap, TN

#46 Mar 4, 2010
anyone with anything to say, you need to come to our face & say it instead of hiding behind your screen names or are you going to stay chicken....you don't know anything about us & are just listening to the rumor factory...TALK IS CHEAP!!! want facts all you have to do is ask!!!
U TELL THEM

Minneapolis, MN

#47 Mar 4, 2010
Tammie wrote:
anyone with anything to say, you need to come to our face & say it instead of hiding behind your screen names or are you going to stay chicken....you don't know anything about us & are just listening to the rumor factory...TALK IS CHEAP!!! want facts all you have to do is ask!!!
YOU TELL THEM TAMMY THIS RIGHT HERE IS ALL DUNLAP IS GOOD FOR RUNNING THIER MOUTH
Misty Keener

AOL

#48 Mar 5, 2010
Randy Phillips wrote:
<quoted text>If he was at your house getting high, then you let him leave, you can be sued by her people for letting him leave. It's just like a bar, if the bar serves you drinks and you get drunk then you leave, the bar can be sued. Think about it!!!!
3rd party law...you are right.
Misty Keener

AOL

#49 Mar 5, 2010
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
And this is coming from someone that has "Grow Up" as a screen name and not their real name.....LMFAO So I take it you have no balls either.... ;)
And your name please......
Misty Keener

AOL

#50 Mar 5, 2010
Charlotte Cain wrote:
<quoted text>
I am the Adult Education Supervisor here in Sequatchie County, and I would like for you to come visit us. We can assist you and others in becoming literate and obtaining the knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary to speak and write proper English.
You can visit our website at http://cls.coe.utk.edu/abe/sequatchie/
We look forward to seeing you soon.
UN- you can finish it on a site like this. Maybe you can reach some, but I can only hope that a mis-type does not mean that some is not literate!
Curious

Dunlap, TN

#51 Mar 5, 2010
Misty Keener wrote:
<quoted text> And your name please......
My name is Curious fat ass, can't you read?
Misty Keener

AOL

#52 Mar 5, 2010
To all especially PISSED OFF.... I lost a very dear friend to suicide....He was drunk and I chose not to get into the car with him....he had a successful drive home...he shot himself in the head...I live with that memory every day...Kimmi I have and will miss you...Alex and you are now together....please STOP there are several children that have lost their mother....Kimmi R.I.P.
Misty Keener

AOL

#53 Mar 5, 2010
Helping Hands wrote:
I remember Kimmi when she worked for me down by the Courthouse.She was a sweet little thing.
I don't know James but was called out to their house on an abandoned dog call.2 Pit Bulls and 3 pups.I took the 3 pups and left food for the neighbor Dennis to feed Older 2 tied up dogs.
Everytime I look at my Fat and healthy little Pit Fiona I think of her.I thank both for her.
Call me if u need my help...
Misty Keener

AOL

#54 Mar 5, 2010
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
My name is Curious fat ass, can't you read?
WOW!!!! You want to talk about people without balls....I thinks you are bare!!!!!
PISSED OFF

United States

#55 Mar 5, 2010
Misty Keener wrote:
To all especially PISSED OFF.... I lost a very dear friend to suicide....He was drunk and I chose not to get into the car with him....he had a successful drive home...he shot himself in the head...I live with that memory every day...Kimmi I have and will miss you...Alex and you are now together....please STOP there are several children that have lost their mother....Kimmi R.I.P.
. I am sorry that you lost your friend but that has nothing to do with this. All I was saying is Kimmi chose to get in the car with her husband and if it were me I probably would have done the same. My point was james did not kill his wife. I was friends with both and there fams. But I do think her family and Gregs mom owe James an apology for what they did at the funeral home.
Misty Keener

AOL

#56 Mar 5, 2010
PISSED OFF wrote:
<quoted text>. I am sorry that you lost your friend but that has nothing to do with this. All I was saying is Kimmi chose to get in the car with her husband and if it were me I probably would have done the same. My point was james did not kill his wife. I was friends with both and there fams. But I do think her family and Gregs mom owe James an apology for what they did at the funeral home.
yes this does apply Kimmi did choose to get in the car, i chose not to, im alive, shes not...both families love the children involved including james to his own child after him loosing one he is prob drawn near to the one he has...RIP love ya Kimmi
Helping Hands

Dunlap, TN

#57 Mar 6, 2010
Misty Keener wrote:
<quoted text>Call me if u need my help...
I miss seeing you,Stop in..
MomOf2

United States

#58 Mar 6, 2010
You should all be ASHAMED of yourselves! This is not the way you mourn people! Instead of bitching and arguing about what's right and wrong, we should be celebrating everything kemmi did in her short life. I am a good friend of both sides, kemmi wouldn't have wanted all this. I haven't talked to James since the accident, so idk how he's holdin up, but I'm sure its not that great. Everyone on here that wants to run their mouth off about these people need to put thierselves in james place. What would you do if you were in this situation? Would you want everyone talkin shit about you on some stupid website?
Kemmis family

Salisbury, NC

#59 Mar 10, 2010
Kemmi was not drinking she had just left her granny's and picked him up. It is a hard thing to swallow she has left three beautiful children behind. She will be sadly missed and for those that are not family they really do need to stay out of this and as for the family nothing that has been wrote has come from Kemmi's family.
mary miller

United States

#60 Mar 11, 2010
This is mary miller and yea I do have enough since to put my f**kin real name on here. S let me tell yall wat I think I agree with curious everybody that has an opinion on wat happened that nite with kimmie and james ant really any of yalls f**kin business so keep your f_**kn noses out of there f**kin business and quit putting james down its not like he intitionally wrecked so yall need to grow the f**k up and stay out of there business and leave james and tammie alone they havnt done anything to yall so GET A F**KIN LIFE!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunlap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 6 min Mississippi gurl 145,906
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 27 min TheRealZeke 9,316
trudy frick 27 min Trudy Frick 59
SCHS now a state "Focus School" 50 min abc 5
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 7 hr Jim 8,615
Ashlyn Keener (Jul '12) 16 hr SLSmith 54
Dunlap Goodwill 17 hr bamafan28 11
•••
•••
•••

Dunlap Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••