Three Oklahoma teens shoot and kill Australian baseball player... just because

Aug 20, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Daily Kos

Horrific story from Oklahoma about three teenagers who shot and killed an Australian who was here in the U.S. on a baseball scholarship.

Comments
1 - 20 of 265 Comments Last updated Saturday Aug 16
First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Yuletide

Cle Elum, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

I would like to know what the parents of these youths think about their facebook pages. If they think it's just harmless kid stuff, then therein lies a huge part of the problem.

Also,

Did these youths have a summer job?

Who's car were they driving?

Registered owner of the gun found in their possession?
debbie

Newnan, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

wonder how bored they will get with life in prison .this is not just boredom. this is much more. this is the mean andre heartles children that are being so called raised in the usa.we have to do something. hold the parents responsible.thats all i can think of for an answer,
debbie

Newnan, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

this was truely heatless and cruel .this was three teens with no feeling for another human being. to kill someone because they were bored and had nothing else to do. they should get the death penality FAST FAST. these are not humans . they are not even anamils.they are something that we cannot even describe.they should pay in the same manner that they chose to take the life of this young man.cowards that they are. tax payers should not be forced to support them for 40 or 50 years. we will some day pay the price an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. and yes parents should be held accountable fot tmem . i hold my self accountable for my children.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

you can always tell color of the perps when the lame stream news leaves out the race. 2 of them were spitting images of obamas other son trayvun.
debbie

Newnan, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

i cannot believe that one out of the three didnt say i dont want to kill someone i am going home.
debbie

Newnan, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

read dailey kos
debbie

Newnan, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

this is my last word this has got to stop
Nailed It

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

ProudRedNeck wrote:
<quoted text>'
we not be giv'n dees poor knee-grows 'nough free stuff so da git bored...giv-em mo ObamaPhones, Hud Housing, welfare, foods stamps, free college (at dem wonderful special Black Colleges dat us'n whites pay fo),'Special Considerations' fo git'n jobs and proooomotions, free breakfasts, lunches and suppers at schools whole dar mammys is loaded on crack and menth at home...us'n white folks need to work longer hours and harder to pay fo dem freebies for dem knee-grows so's da don't kill us'n...!'
You just summed up the whole problem. Good job!
Just a thought

Beloit, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Does anyone notice how deafening Obama's silence is on these hate crimes?No one is more deserving of the death penalty than these bums and the one that shot that baby in Ga.Why should we pick up the bill for the rest of their lives?
Tony Mexico

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

RIP Chris.........

white trash Ms Luna can now visit her little gangsta in prison....maybe she will even have a front row seat if her boy is executed.
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

It seems the only time these vicious crimes get press these days (outside of very local press) is when a foreigner is the victim of Black hate crimes. These types of crimes have been going on for a long time now and are of great number. The Blacks responsible for these vicious hate crimes against Whites represent about 3% of the population, but account for more than 50% of the murders, both Black and White. The increase in Black on White hate crimes is being disregarded by the national press, government representatives and all of the Black organizations, who constantly make a huge riot prone mob insanity out of even justified shootings of Black thugs.

Given the extremely vicious genocides Blacks have committed against millions in Africa, it seems this viciousness is a genetic problem.
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Chris Lane was murdered because he was White. The Oklahoma police intentionally misled the nation about the races of the perpetrators, showing off the White mother of a Black teen, but not the Black teen's picture... misleading people into thinking the crime was committed by a White person. This is the sickness of American culture today, unwilling to face the truth about the viciousness and insanity ruling the Black youngster mind.

http://topconservativenews.com/2013/08/chris-...
Anonymous

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

I'm very surprised to see this thread here in america.I just left the Australian forum and it's getting long.

I really believe that the vast majority of Americans just don't care anymore. We live in a selfish culture thats based on beauty , wealth and pleasure.

The inner city youth is a lost generation, no hope, may as well just forget that they even exists.

Let's all celebrate black pride month by not watching basketball.
Just a thought

Beloit, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Adale.Boohoo!To live is to suffer.Only the dead are free from want.
Dump

Enterprise, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Just a thought wrote:
Does anyone notice how deafening Obama's silence is on these hate crimes?No one is more deserving of the death penalty than these bums and the one that shot that baby in Ga.Why should we pick up the bill for the rest of their lives?
Because it is cheaper than giving them the death penalty, thanks to the bleeding heart liberals.

There are so many appeals allowed on a death sentence that by the time a prisoner is executed, they rack up millions in legal fees that are charged to the the taxpayers.

Be so much simpler if prosecutors were held to a higher standard, two juries were impaneled, and if both agreed, execute on the spot.

Politicians, from the president down to the local dog catcher need to stay out of the judicial process.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

ProudRedNeck wrote:
<quoted text>'
we not be giv'n dees poor knee-grows 'nough free stuff so da git bored...giv-em mo ObamaPhones, Hud Housing, welfare, foods stamps, free college (at dem wonderful special Black Colleges dat us'n whites pay fo),'Special Considerations' fo git'n jobs and proooomotions, free breakfasts, lunches and suppers at schools whole dar mammys is loaded on crack and menth at home...us'n white folks need to work longer hours and harder to pay fo dem freebies for dem knee-grows so's da don't kill us'n...!'
Fuckyou.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

We as a culture are responsible for heartless zombies like these kids. It's probably a lot of different things. I just hope we can find some answers soon. Punishment alone won't do it.
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
We as a culture are responsible for heartless zombies like these kids. It's probably a lot of different things. I just hope we can find some answers soon. Punishment alone won't do it.
Only the Democrat Party Leftists are responsible for these heartless zombies. Their promotion of everything weird in our culture, especially the Democrat's promotion of illegal drug use, has destroyed the minds of Black youth and honed the genetic inclination to viciousness and enslavement of their own and other races. American Leftists have rewritten history and promoted deviance and cowardice for fifty years.
Just a thought

Beloit, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Lawrence Wolf.Excuse me if I don't break out in crocodile tears at the plight the these bums.That"250 years of being the victim of slavery and racism"is a load a road apples.Were they ever enslaved or denied the opportunity to better themselves?NO!They chose to murder because,through their lack of respect for human life,they have rendered themselves unworthy of life.
Just a thought

Beloit, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Dump.Thanks for the post.Obama's silence is further evidence of his agenda of reverse discrimination.Where is his righteous indignation when that baby was shot in the face?Guess he didn't look like any son he'd have?At least Obama had the chance to grow up.Guess Obama's artful use of timely propaganda and indignation doesn't apply in these cases.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Duncan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 1 hr TAMARA 74,838
Looking for Mary Lou Branch ? (Nov '13) 5 hr Josh McClure 4
Missing man's family seeks answers in Duncan 5 hr David Burnett 1
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Dennis 2,602
Mother 'sick' about Lane murder decision Aug 16 Zeppelin 1
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Aug 15 Sam 11,286
Duncan doctor held in non-fatal shooting (Aug '13) Aug 11 TJ Branch 19

Search the Duncan Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Duncan Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Duncan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE