Gate City, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2011

Judged:

It's not to bad, good money. Everybody tries to sleep with everybody tho.

Since: May 11

Jupiter, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2011

Judged:

Can the public buy mattresses direct from them? Can you get an employee to do the same for you?
stacey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2011

Judged:

Heard they had a big layoff a few wks back...any truth to this or is it a rumor? Been thinking about putting an application in. Thanks!
Glory_Dayz

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2011

Judged:

Same old schtuff, different place.
nativeofswva

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2011

Judged:

Actually, Tempur is just another Norris Trim, MascoTech, or whatever the hub cap factory up the street was. Bunch of their employess went to work there when their union screwed up their jobs there. Then the same ol Peyton Place crap came along with them. The mattress are probably personally tested every night by the same ones as before. Too bad too, it is a good product...the mattress, that is.
Blank

Big Stone Gap, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2011

Judged:

I have heard from a few emplyess there about the place. First of all, employees are NOT screened by past employment history, which might explain how a loser like Kevin Coleman was hired there ahead of more qualified employees. I was also told that the on-the-job harrasment there is unreal, and is tolerated by management. Supposedly, the harrasment there is almost as bad as the Duffield saw mill was!
kimmie

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

Judged:

I want to get a mattress from them. I know if you get an employee to get one you pay about 1/3 of price. But employees can only get 2 a year....any help%?
anthony

Java, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2011

Judged:

Good place to work....... If anyone harrases you take them to bed and they will be more polite. Alot of bi-sexuals there to have some real bedtime with.
wow

High Point, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2011

Judged:

R I worked there for 4 yrs n a chick did gt harrased bt a engineer n she was the one they got rid of
gtr

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2011

Judged:

wow wrote:
R I worked there for 4 yrs n a chick did gt harrased bt a engineer n she was the one they got rid of
terri gibson biggest hoe there she would screw anybody as long as she could get a raise. heard she had something clorox want wash off. just letting workers know before you try that crap
pow

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2012

Judged:

gtr wrote:
<quoted text> terri gibson biggest hoe there she would screw anybody as long as she could get a raise. heard she had something clorox want wash off. just letting workers know before you try that crap
nasty
Doodle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2012

Judged:

It is a great place to work. BTW, it is spelled Tempur not Temper. :)
Blank

Big Stone Gap, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2012

Judged:

Doodle wrote:
It is a great place to work. BTW, it is spelled Tempur not Temper.:)
SOme employess say it is not so great, especially since the on-the-job harrassment is ignored by management. Also, the compnay IGNORES past employment history and just hires by random computer history and hires many bad employees while many good potential employees never even get an interview. This may explain why "deadwood" and wife beater (though she CHOSE HIM and took it) like Kevin Coleman got hired! Weird....
Audrey

Gate City, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2012

Judged:

gtr wrote:
<quoted text> terri gibson biggest hoe there she would screw anybody as long as she could get a raise. heard she had something clorox want wash off. just letting workers know before you try that crap
Terri Gibson is my mother!!!! If I find out who you are your gonna have something that clorox wont take off cause it wont remove my foot from your fu**in a$$!!! I will not tolerate you running your dick sucker about my mother on here! so next time you might wanna rethink what you put on a public site! and for your information my mother is making the same damn amount that she got hired on full time for!! If you have something to say...say it to her face because I will guarentee you that you wont say a damn thing again!!
pow

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2012

Judged:

Audrey wrote:
<quoted text>
Terri Gibson is my mother!!!! If I find out who you are your gonna have something that clorox wont take off cause it wont remove my foot from your fu**in a$$!!! I will not tolerate you running your dick sucker about my mother on here! so next time you might wanna rethink what you put on a public site! and for your information my mother is making the same damn amount that she got hired on full time for!! If you have something to say...say it to her face because I will guarentee you that you wont say a damn thing again!!
rofl u scare me little grl
Know for a fact

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Judged:

Terri is not gonna say anything shes already had gf and wifes go to her house she just runs and hides and will not come out!!
wow

Duffield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

its ok wrote:
It's not to bad, good money. Everybody tries to sleep with everybody tho.
this is so true
wow

Duffield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

this is sooooo true !!!
wow

Duffield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

Everyone does try to sleep with everyone whos sleeping with who now ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Duffield Discussions

Search the Duffield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Sturgill construction 2 hr want the best 3
should a man forgive his wife for cheating 2 hr You know 8
town manager 3 hr jim 4
jr barnes 4 hr Big Dan da TOE mna 7
Anyone know Ashley Collins that graduated from ... 4 hr Oh Yeah 4
A write in could win Election 9 hr Rosetta 14
Food City 18 hr Blah 106
•••

Freeze Warning for Scott County was issued at April 16 at 9:11PM EDT