umm

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

NASTY! Beware! She will trash everything she touches! She lives filthy and likes it that way! Roach infested trailor with lice! She also needs to bathe her stinky rotten teeth children! FISH HOUSE!!
Maybe if she would quit spending money on all that hair dye and eye make up she could afford some cleaner and bug bombs!
pff

Peterstown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

umm wrote:
NASTY! Beware! She will trash everything she touches! She lives filthy and likes it that way! Roach infested trailor with lice! She also needs to bathe her stinky rotten teeth children! FISH HOUSE!!
Maybe if she would quit spending money on all that hair dye and eye make up she could afford some cleaner and bug bombs!
Well that's not nice.
Derrik

Littleton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Idk bout da bugz but da grl do smell like fish. She needz a douche
YES

Bowling Green, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Well I know from my child that this woman is Very nasty indeed! One of her daughters stayed with us one night and told her all kinds of things her mother does..
Sneaking men in and having sex with them and the children can hear them!
Needless to say her daughter will never be welcome back in my home ever again! Her daughter also hadnt bathed very well before she came either....left a brown ring in my tub when she left!
Fair warning...do not ever let this womans kids stay overnight with you. They have filthy mouths and tell filthy stories about their mother.
Concerned

Charlestown, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Shouldn't SS get involved? Someone needs to check on her children. Doesn't sound like a very good mother to me. People like this shouldnt be allowed to have children. Just saying.
JNS

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

I know also about this seems to be caring mother. She hops from man to man trying to find one to care for her and her 3 kids. She has 3 kids from 3 different men. I think she even gets child support for all three. When will she learn to stop spreading her legs. She needs to act and dress her age or her children will follow her footsteps.
exclassmate

District Heights, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Someone knows this chic really well. She has to be one of the nastiest whores in the area! She acts holier than thou but if you really get to know her she is nothing but trash. Her momma raises her kids because she is too busy running the roads and whoring around. Everyone knows she wants her ex baby daddy back. But he has moved on too way better things than her nasty a$$! She still stalks him and his girlfriend. Trys to stay buddies with him and her. Let me tell ya his girlfriend is not to be messed with and she will put a knot in this bit#&es a$$ if she tries her stupid sh*t on them. And yeah she has slept with almost every black guy in Pulaski and Radford! Guess shes trying to win an award for that! No one wants to be with her in a relationaship because she is physco! Clingy bit%&! She should move away from this area because NO ONE wants her and her 3 noisey ass kids! They have no manners at all......but i guess that happens when you too busy whoring around!
Christy

Arlington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

She works at Aarons in Fairlawn. She has gotten really big since school. She was always a porker but Damn! She needs to see her some Jenny Craig! I have children myself and that is no excuse to let yourself go like that. Makeup dont hide your weight honey! And then she wants to make fun of Victoria Secret models on her facebook because they are skinny. Jealous because she cant wear Victoria Secret I guess. LOL
justme

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

It is a really sad thing when one can say things about a child...what have you done to help them? Run your mouth and not only trash the mother, but the kids too...REALLY?
987654321AtwoZ

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

I know her & her first two kids belongs to Jimmy Haga, whom she was married to for years & the last daughter is from a boyfriend she had at the time. Don't know about anything else but how can anyone see her 1st 2 daughters & not realize they are full blooded sisters then you're an idiot, they are identical & favor their father.
exclassmate

District Heights, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Ive seen all three of her kids, and her ex Jimmy. Yeah the oldest kid looks just like him but I dont know think the middle child favors him at all. One has black hair the other has brown, one has blue eyes the other has green. One is a little on the hefty side and the other is really skinny. Each child looks completely different. Just cause ya married dont mean anything nowadays! She was after his friend Daniel DeCosta when she got prego with the second also! Hmmmmm. I wouldnt put anything past her!
lol

Frederick, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

All of this is hillarious!
Maybe she needs to get a clue!
Gold digger!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dublin Discussions

Search the Dublin Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
aaron Morris tool thief Jul 27 eric hall 12
University BP Towing and Service Station (Feb '12) Jul 27 $$$ 9
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Jul 15 Billy Bob 2,548
Riley's Jul 11 Curious George 1
pulaski bar Jul 8 dreama 1
pete adams (Nov '11) Jul 2 wondering 3
Jeremiah mabe Jun '14 Country girl 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Dublin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••