Hundreds Watch KKK Rally in Texas Town

Two dozen Ku Klux Klan members held a downtown rally Saturday in this usually quiet dairy community to show support for college students who threw a party that was criticized for being racist. Full Story
thom

Vidor, TX

#49 Aug 17, 2008
check out www.kkktexas.com or http://kkkklavern7.com/uwk_032.htm make plans to be there - I have... get right or get left

“Pet me or I'll bite you”

Since: Jul 07

Richardson, Texas

#50 Aug 18, 2008
thom wrote:
check out www.kkktexas.com or http://kkkklavern7.com/uwk_032.htm make plans to be there - I have... get right or get left
Your website desperately needs an editor.

Are you a separatist or supremist group?
Juan Carlos

San Antonio, TX

#51 Sep 5, 2008
I went to school at tarleton state that was the first time I experienced the word racism, I didn't understand why people go over there heads to imagine or pretend that they are the race of the united states of america.. the only race that belongs in the united states and have the right to rally like these clowns are the american indians...and all of you all should read the american history, it illustrates a lot of vital points...so, people we should just get along and stick to your race but respect the other races..peace and god bless...
light foot

United States

#52 Sep 5, 2008
What did the KKK think they were doing? I don't think we need any hate groups,white, black, purple, red or brown. We do a pretty good job of hating without groups. I guess poeple need to have someone else to blame for all their down falls. It's Bush for all the U.S. prombles right now, but whats sad about is, alot of it's our own fault. Gas prices have been going up for years. In the 70's when gas prices got bad, did Americans try to chance their life sytle. No they didn't. They were told back then oil would not last forever. Wake up poeple, not only will the world run out of oil, but we are killing the planet. So let's get out this hate grap and start doing what we can to stop this big mess, and Bush did not make it, we did. We better hurry up too. I really don't need to worry, I don't have kids to leave behind. Once I'm gone that's it. So all of you can't get your head out of your butts, then kiss it goodbye along with your kids.
13anjowizard

Houston, TX

#53 Sep 7, 2008
Randall Carter wrote:
I live in Stephenville. Our church's pastor, along with several other pastors in town, requested that we respond by not responding- by staying away. And in a town with 16,000+ residents and 8,000+ students, hardly anyone did.
We, the people of Stephenville, Texas, also made formal requests, through this same group of pastor's, that television media also ignore the KKK. Of course they didn't, and the Klan got what it wanted: free publicity. It also got free security for its event. Tens of thousands of dollars of local tax money was spent on security. What a waste! What this article didn't say was that most of the anti-Klan protesters that showed up were from Houston. Local organizers rallied at a separate time and location- denying the KKK its audience.
If the TV stations didn't oblige the Klan, local taxpayers wouldn't have to foot the bill for a few hateful cranks spouting their nonsense.
I am no clan member, but i have been through Houston. Its funny to me that these people were from Houston, and understand the devistation of multiculturalism much better than you do in old stephenville. What causes these people to come to these life descisions? Are there opinions any less valid than a New Orleans peice of trash? Move to Houston and see how long it takes you to change your views on race relations is all I am saying. White people have a right to self determination, and I just read a news article from the washington post calling the republican party unamerican, because there were so many white people at the rally.
7850bro

United States

#54 Oct 12, 2008
Mr Miller wrote:
Klan - Before, Now & Forever !
mr. racist, you're sick!!!!!
txrebalbabygirl

Brownsville, TX

#55 Dec 25, 2008
kkk lover wrote:
<quoted text> i disagree we white peopple were here way before the coons so let us whites rule like we used to
i could not of said it any better.....
txrebalbabygirl

Brownsville, TX

#56 Dec 25, 2008
klan,ac,ab and so on we realy all want the same thing..

Since: Dec 08

Brownsville, TX

#57 Dec 25, 2008
so does any one know hog from houston
Deer Hunter

Texarkana, TX

#58 Dec 25, 2008
one for all and all for one, ban kkk,naacp,aim,lulac,etc be an american

Since: Dec 08

Brownsville, TX

#59 Dec 25, 2008
kkk lover wrote:
<quoted text> i disagree we white peopple were here way before the coons so let us whites rule like we used to
yep and it should of stayed that way....im from waco also.
Locked and Loaded

Fairport, NY

#60 Dec 25, 2008
The Black Panthers came to Paris Texas and protested about a month ago. They all shouted "Black Power Black Power" over and over. It made me sick. I wish the Klan had come to Paris to help even things out.

I am sick of white Americans being condemed for standing up for our race. I am really disgusted by the white apologists that have no spine. Now I stand tall and shout from the rooftops "White Power" and if you don't like it too freaking bad. The race war has begun.
Texas Knightrider

San Angelo, TX

#61 Dec 25, 2008
Hispanic Texan wrote:
<quoted text>
The KKK are a bunch of cowards. They have to wear hoods to hide their identities because they don't want to own up to the consequences for their actions.
But their ultimate judgement will come from above. The very God they claim to be devoted to is the same God that created you and me.
We did not wear hoods or masks at this demonstration. We did not shout obscenities towards ANY race. We simply stood up and spoke out against illegal immigration, which should offend legal hispanic immigrants as well as white citizens. Did Stephenville hear our words? I was the one there, on the microphone. Feel free to check out our website www.tckkkk.org and see if there is any hate there! Is it wrong for white Americans to stand up with the same pride that Jewish, Black and Hispanic Americans do? Stop being so afraid of White Pride! We do not hate anyone unless they tell us that we do not have the same rights to embrace our culture and history as the rest of the races in this country without being accused of being haters!
Texas Knightrider

San Angelo, TX

#62 Dec 25, 2008
Locked and Loaded wrote:
The Black Panthers came to Paris Texas and protested about a month ago. They all shouted "Black Power Black Power" over and over. It made me sick. I wish the Klan had come to Paris to help even things out.
I am sick of white Americans being condemed for standing up for our race. I am really disgusted by the white apologists that have no spine. Now I stand tall and shout from the rooftops "White Power" and if you don't like it too freaking bad. The race war has begun.
We didn't know of the event you spoke of. Next time you need us, email us and we will always be there to defend white rights whenever they are threatened. tckiw@yahoo.com

“Pet me or I'll bite you”

Since: Jul 07

Richardson, Texas

#64 Feb 11, 2010
txrebalbabygirl wrote:
<quoted text>yep and it should of stayed that way....im from waco also.
Please further your grammatical studies before having your opinion ridiculed.
mamons

Beaumont, TX

#65 Feb 11, 2010
chiva 10 wrote:
what is kkk, never mind i know wat it is
its a supid **** white gang who is racist 2 everyone who aint white!!!!!!!!!!
who aint white or from the south or catholic and doesn't live in a trailer house!
mamons

Beaumont, TX

#66 Feb 11, 2010
Texas Knightrider wrote:
<quoted text>
We did not wear hoods or masks at this demonstration. We did not shout obscenities towards ANY race. We simply stood up and spoke out against illegal immigration, which should offend legal hispanic immigrants as well as white citizens. Did Stephenville hear our words? I was the one there, on the microphone. Feel free to check out our website www.tckkkk.org and see if there is any hate there! Is it wrong for white Americans to stand up with the same pride that Jewish, Black and Hispanic Americans do? Stop being so afraid of White Pride! We do not hate anyone unless they tell us that we do not have the same rights to embrace our culture and history as the rest of the races in this country without being accused of being haters!
South will rise again!
Lalo

El Paso, TX

#67 Feb 11, 2010
DFW girl wrote:
<quoted text>
If the TV stations wouldn't oblige the Illegal immigrants, taxpayer wouldn't have to foot the bill either. Funny how we condemn one group who are legally entitled to march in this country yet praise the terrorist illegals for marching illegally through our streets.
Terrorist Illegals! May I remind you that the guys who blew up the Twin Towers came through Canada you clown. These illegals actually work, pay taxes and generally do not collect on the services they pay for. Meanwhile a lot of broke, native born Americans of all colors and creeds sit around complaining about the lack of jobs and collect from the government (which they did not pay into). Maybe one of them is you? If you dig ditches because you did not choose to get an education, then you are hardly entitled to good pay. Get off your coach, dig for 10 bucks an hour (a rate illegals have no problem taking while lazy native borns want to get paid like college grads) and then you would see that illegals would have no jobs to take!
Joe

El Paso, TX

#68 Feb 11, 2010
txrebalbabygirl wrote:
<quoted text>yep and it should of stayed that way....im from waco also.
We were here before you crackers so what's your point? Besides, check your history, Blacks are here because your slaving ancestors brought them here against their will to work.
NObama

El Paso, TX

#69 Feb 11, 2010
White power!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dublin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Everyone in De Leon should be outraged at the p... Dec 18 Gas in De Leon TX 3
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Review: The Cottage At Wooded Oaks Dec 10 JPRAILSBACK 2
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
Dr. Pepper plant in Dublin Nov '14 Sulpy 1
Rusty Jergins Nov '14 BigPooDaddy 1
Looking for Horny Woman (Apr '09) Oct '14 Addison H 3

Dublin News Video

Dublin Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Dublin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Dublin News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dublin

Personal Finance