Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated Feb 2, 2012
Bulldogs

Hopkinsville, KY

#1 Apr 22, 2008
Hey Does anyone know Coach Darrell Guffey? I used to go to college with him. I heard he already had a couple ladies on the side up there. He messed over his first wife and their handicapped daughter to be with the HO he is married to now. Watch him around the highschool girls. I have seen him go after those also. I give him 2 years and you will find him on one of his ball players.
Gater

United States

#2 Jun 7, 2008
I know coach Guffey.
I would say what you posted is slanderous.
I hope Coach knows who you are.
Catie Prather

Lexington, KY

#3 Jun 30, 2008
Okay...ummm... I am one of his ball players and I'll have you know that he is one of the best coaches I have ever had. He's strict but he knows what he is doing. I don't know who you think you are but you have absolutely no right talking about Coach that way.
24smom

Loveland, OH

#4 Jul 6, 2008
What a jerk to post about what you "have heard". I don't even care who you are, but I do care about some jealous stuck in the college days fool who spends time writing slanderous stuff on the internet about someone they knew in college...how many years later? If I recounted what I did back in my high school & college days, it would put anything Guff (or anyone else!) may have done in college to shame. Knowing this idiot is out there is cause for concern for any parent anywhere.
Players Mom

Louisville, KY

#5 Jul 7, 2008
You should be ashamed that you’ve posted such ludicrous garbage. You’re obviously a jealous immature little person who can’t move on with your life. You should step back and take a look at yourself before you throw stones in glass houses. The Guffey’s are the best thing that has happened to the Grant County Girls Basketball Program in years. Both Coach Darrell Guffey and Coach Sonia Guffey have me and my family’s full support and respect and always will. You need to move on and get a life and hope that one day you can be as respected as the Guffey’s.

Since: Mar 08

Crittenden, KY

#6 Jul 17, 2008
Guffey has shown nothing but professionalism. He is well respected and to slander him is terrible.
31s _DAD

Lexington, KY

#7 Jul 31, 2008
I think Guffey and his wife are right hand and left hand they work excellent together he has shown nothing but dedication to the girls program!! Don't let one rotten apple spoil the bushell!!
k-mom

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Oct 18, 2009
I have two daugters that play for the Guffey's and i would trust them with their lives.So to you sir and i use that word loosely you need to mind your own business and stop trying to ruin someone life just because you where friends with his ex-wife.
This is RIDICULOUS

Erlanger, KY

#9 Dec 15, 2010
The Guffeys are fantastic! I don't have children who play for them but I am involved with the school and it is obvious that they are both loved and respected by their students and their players. Whoever posted this sounds like they have serious issues...

Not sure if this is a man who is jealous of Mr. Guffey or a woman who still a thing for Mr. Guffey all these years later - but posting slanderous material about him on the internet only makes you seem even more pathetic than you probably are (and by reading your post about his behavior IN COLLEGE... You seem pretty darn pathetic)!

I would suggest that you move on from COLLEGE - there is no telling how old you must be now - but I'm willing to bet that your college experience is PRETTY FAR IN THE PAST... So I'm thinking that you must be an enormous FAILURE if you're still focused on the very distant past. GET A LIFE!
hiya

Knoxville, TN

#10 Jan 24, 2012
is the guffeys from whitley county ky ?
hiya98

Knoxville, TN

#11 Jan 24, 2012
is the guffey from whitley county ky ?
sweetbaby

Knoxville, TN

#12 Jan 24, 2012
is the guffey's from whitley county ky ?
This is RIDICULOUS wrote:
The Guffeys are fantastic! I don't have children who play for them but I am involved with the school and it is obvious that they are both loved and respected by their students and their players. Whoever posted this sounds like they have serious issues...
Not sure if this is a man who is jealous of Mr. Guffey or a woman who still a thing for Mr. Guffey all these years later - but posting slanderous material about him on the internet only makes you seem even more pathetic than you probably are (and by reading your post about his behavior IN COLLEGE... You seem pretty darn pathetic)!
I would suggest that you move on from COLLEGE - there is no telling how old you must be now - but I'm willing to bet that your college experience is PRETTY FAR IN THE PAST... So I'm thinking that you must be an enormous FAILURE if you're still focused on the very distant past. GET A LIFE!
ABC

Covington, KY

#13 Jan 26, 2012
I heard ELLEN O'NAN -that GCS system is full of stuff
Wassup

Winchester, KY

#14 Jan 28, 2012
hiya wrote:
is the guffeys from whitley county ky ?
I found on the internet that he used to coach at whitley county highschool. I know for a fact that he messes around on his wife......but who can blame him. She never fixes herself up, and dresses like a lesbian.
Old Fart

Cincinnati, OH

#15 Jan 29, 2012
People are always talking about the moral decline of America and I used to be the optimist thinking that it's not that bad. But thanks to the above comment, I too believe it. Really? The way a spouse dresses is reason to have an affair? If that's the case, then my wife could have been cheating on me for the past 45 years! MOST women would be cheating on their husbands! Have you thought about how athletic Coach is? And their child? Did you stop to think that she is probably more helpful to him dressed athletically? And since when does dressing that way make one a lesbian? In that case, most gym teachers and athletes would be lesbians! And the lesbian that lived down the road was VERY feminine and somewhat attractive, although not nearly attractive as my wife. No one knew until she moved away to live with her new wife. So your reasoning in this matter is not reasonable at all. But thank you for showing me the reality about the moral state of our nation.
GAL

Burlington, KY

#16 Feb 2, 2012
Coach Guffey and Sonya are very good people. They are wonderful for every child in Grant County. They were wonderful with my daughter! If you all need someone to bash then find someone very deserving. Like Ron Kinmon who got Coach of the Year several years back and then was fired from Grant County Schools for sexual harassment. He was caught having an affair or two. Leave the Guffey's alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dry Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min Southern Horde 1,386
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Dale 151,178
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 8 hr pusherman_ 81,595
TWK kkk in crittenden (May '12) 10 hr Kim TWK 131
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) Thu Reality 16,145
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) Thu yourmommm 1,048
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) Wed Huh 26,225
•••
Dry Ridge Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Dry Ridge Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••