First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Danny

United States

#1 Aug 7, 2012
What is the story on him Anyone like him I can't stand him
Guest

Mauriceville, TX

#2 Aug 8, 2012
The vet with the animal research facility? HMM.
Danny

United States

#3 Aug 8, 2012
Guest wrote:
The vet with the animal research facility? HMM.
yes that's the one I here all kinds of awful stuff about him one of the officers out here said he's not a man to mess with because he can make your life miserable and he supports all the judges and police chief that he basically owns this town do u think that's true
lol

Houston, TX

#4 Aug 10, 2012
I think he is good with animals he treats mine fine and he seems to be alright every time I talk to him
Guest

United States

#5 Aug 11, 2012
I know some things about him. But I must keep my mouth shut.
Danny

United States

#6 Aug 13, 2012
Guest wrote:
I know some things about him. But I must keep my mouth shut.
I don't think it's fair the way he walks all over the town people of Dresden and if u stand up to him he tries to bring u down I wish I did know more about him but I've heard a lot already to me he is very low down
hum

Cookeville, TN

#7 Aug 13, 2012
well what is it??? Can't get on here talking shit and NOT tell WHY you are talking shit!!!!! What happened??? Because it seems like you are just jealous and kinda stalker like, if you know what i mean!!!!!!
Guest

Cookeville, TN

#8 Aug 13, 2012
I hear that he is the leader of an underground organization called the Dresden mafia. They refer to him as the BobFather.
Danny

United States

#9 Aug 14, 2012
hum wrote:
well what is it??? Can't get on here talking shit and NOT tell WHY you are talking shit!!!!! What happened??? Because it seems like you are just jealous and kinda stalker like, if you know what i mean!!!!!!
No I'm just a normal person trying to protect my family and he throughs his money around like candy to get shat he wants he's hurting us and trying to push us out of town and were new here I wish I never new how the system worked together untill we got cought in the middle of all the higher ups but I don't want to give up I was kinda hoping someone would say its ok to stand up for yourself and your family he's trying to take everything we've ever worked for its just a power trip to him why won't he just leave us alone is if because I didn't back down I thought great things of him at one time untill I had something he wanted and now with mike wilson and judge molalons help he's getting his way is thier any way to beat him or do u just give up
A Terrible Reality

Crossville, TN

#10 Aug 15, 2012
Oh yes, he is a member of a secrect dresden society. Its like the skulls (you know the movie)there are very few members, but they are very strong. In fact I have direct knowledge that they run most of west tn. I even hear rummors that people that have messed with thier members have disappeared and never been heard from again. Most refer to this society as the Dresden Mofia, but it runs much deeper than that and that is why so many people are scared to talk. If you have crossed them you are sure to meet your doom.
Now for the rest of civilized society, people are sick and tired of being talked about, take resposiblility for your own actions, when you try to hurt others and don't get your way, don't cry about it and start stupid rummors about good people that you have tried to do harm. When the shoe gets on the other foot don't forget that same foot can kick you in your own ass. Man up and don't act like such a little bitch.
Amy Page Mallon

Cookeville, TN

#11 Aug 15, 2012
Lady,
Would you like me to make known on this forum exactly what it was that YOU did to cause all the trouble?? You created it, made your bed, now sleep in it. YOU are the one to blame. He was protecting his rights as a citizen and YOU are the one that acted like the ass. You call the Dresden cops on our very own Sheriff. That in itself shows how mnay marbles you are playing with!
Amy Page Mallon

Cookeville, TN

#12 Aug 15, 2012
I also hear this guy does animal sacrifices on the weekends in order to initiate new members to the Bob Father Society.
DId yall know

Cookeville, TN

#13 Aug 15, 2012
Yea, i hear that whole family is messed up. That daughter of his is a pharmcist and they live like they do because she sells stolen drugs on the streets. yall see her new lexus she drives...comes from drug money.
goodgawd

Dallas, TX

#14 Aug 15, 2012
You people are a bunch of jealous idiots. Dr Page is a great vet and develops life saving vaccines for pets. His daughter is a pharmacist. Do you even have a clue about that starting salary? It is more than enough for a damn lexus. You fools just love to bring someone down who is better than you. Believe me, YOU are the joke. Not them.
What a chick

Cookeville, TN

#15 Aug 15, 2012
That chick is HOT!!
RedNeck

Crossville, TN

#16 Aug 15, 2012
The beatings will stop, when the Bobfather says so...
new member

Axtell, TX

#17 Aug 15, 2012
Yeah, i cant wait till next weekend when i get initiated into the Family by the Bobfather. I can then own a lil piece of dresden and start taking things away from people without consequences. I even hope to get a lil piece of the pharmacy money too. I am coming Dresden.
Tyrone

Cookeville, TN

#18 Aug 15, 2012
I like the husband of the chick
Danny

United States

#19 Aug 15, 2012
A Terrible Reality wrote:
Oh yes, he is a member of a secrect dresden society. Its like the skulls (you know the movie)there are very few members, but they are very strong. In fact I have direct knowledge that they run most of west tn. I even hear rummors that people that have messed with thier members have disappeared and never been heard from again. Most refer to this society as the Dresden Mofia, but it runs much deeper than that and that is why so many people are scared to talk. If you have crossed them you are sure to meet your doom.
Now for the rest of civilized society, people are sick and tired of being talked about, take resposiblility for your own actions, when you try to hurt others and don't get your way, don't cry about it and start stupid rummors about good people that you have tried to do harm. When the shoe gets on the other foot don't forget that same foot can kick you in your own ass. Man up and don't act like such a little bitch.
he may have the hire ups but us other people got friends in low and higher places so I made my bed and I plan on sleeping in it peacefully and second u don't know me I'm sure he's screwed over lots of people but he will answer to the good lord above when it comes his time and I will pray for him because I know he will need it
Danny

United States

#20 Aug 15, 2012
Amy Page Mallon wrote:
Lady,
Would you like me to make known on this forum exactly what it was that YOU did to cause all the trouble?? You created it, made your bed, now sleep in it. YOU are the one to blame. He was protecting his rights as a citizen and YOU are the one that acted like the ass. You call the Dresden cops on our very own Sheriff. That in itself shows how mnay marbles you are playing with!
I wish u would we all know what goes on here and we know it's wrong

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dresden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gary Michael Minton 47 min looking 2
Nicole G 1 hr Liz 4
Shelby Lambert (Jun '13) 1 hr Ryan 9
The Double Standard? 1 hr Sumpin special 35
outraged family member what kind of police is this (Sep '13) 3 hr TRDOFDTOWNCOPS 42
Any Bisexual Girls in Weakley County? (Jul '10) Fri susan w 119
vicki camp Oct 21 no joke 3
Dresden Dating
Find my Match

Dresden Jobs

Dresden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Dresden News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dresden

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]