Plans discussed for Dover Township golf club

Full story: The York Daily Record

The Grandview Golf Club in Dover Township could be home to seven-story housing unit for those 55 years old and up as part of a mixed-used development.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 23 of23
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
No Name

Dover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

No Surprise wrote:
No shocker here. Can't keep a professional and try to charge the same rate better golf courses are charging this is what happens. This course doesn't need a makeover it needs better management and I don't even play there I can only imagine what there regulars think.
They could have kept a couple professionals - set expectations and keep an eye on the $$$
HoneyRunHereICom e

Dover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

9 holes is a joke! Just get rid of all the land and run away with the money. Who wants to play 9 holes once or even twice? The club house ridiculous rental prices will also keep you in the money!
Hangem High

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2011

Grandview has and always have had a great group of guys who play there weekdays and weekends. These are the facts, there are better courses and there are some that are not as good as Grandview. Great crew of guys who work on the course and keep it in good shape. Lets put the blame where it should be. Either somebody was bleeding the money out of the course or the owners were not smart enough to hire a management person who would pay the bills, watch where the money was going and have a person there every day who could monitor the play!!! Lets hope someone could buy the course,save it and turn it into a money maker!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 23 of23
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Dover Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Dover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance