Comments
61 - 80 of 90 Comments Last updated Nov 14, 2013
nikki

Carrollton, GA

#64 Dec 4, 2010
just kiddin wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about hott but go to the addictions class, probably some loose women there.
any woman who smokes or takes drugs can be laid.
love it

Douglasville, GA

#65 Feb 7, 2011
We have been members, joined the first service we attended... about a year ago. We love it. We love the people and the community outreach we do. The values they hold are everything we were looking for in a church. Yes, their school has a dress code... as do many public schools nowadays. I think it a fine idea to make sure everyone is dressed in modest, Christianly attire. While the school has a dress code, the church itself does not. Everyone is welcomed and acknowledged. Give it a try!!
Very happy with KWBC

United States

#66 Feb 19, 2011
I am fairly new to Douglasville, and visited many churches when my family and I arrived here. We decided to join KWBC because somewhere in every sermon, the preacher will explain how to get saved. We visited some other churches, and never once did we hear a word about getting saved at some of them.... And not surprisingly, no one would get saved that day. Every Sunday, several people give their life to Christ at KWBC.... And that's where I want my family....where people are being saved. It is a church that has people from every race, age, and economic status. KWBC has been a great church for us and the school has been great for our children.
Former student at KWCS

Winston, GA

#67 Mar 13, 2011
That school freaking sucks. All the teachers were so judgmental, and all the kids are stuck up and snobby.
And as the church, don't get me started. I had the worst time at this place, worst years of my life.

Douglasville, GA

#68 Oct 11, 2011
We have been members for almost 2 years and have never had a problem. Although we dressed in dresses and skirts before we ever attended. There is no dress code at the church. We have homeless people in the services, we bus in people from all over the area. Nobody is going to say anything to you about the way you are dressed. The school has a dress code, but its a private school.(duh)
Give it a try, I PROMISE, you will enjoy yourself!
jaba

Douglasville, GA

#69 Oct 13, 2011
I have lived in D'ville for about 40 yrs. I have always heard KWBS is nothing more than a cult. I have never attended, so it is only hear-say. Although the only people I have heard this from is ex-members, graduates from the school....oh, and former teachers.
becarefulwhat yousay

Atlanta, GA

#70 May 2, 2012
whyus wrote:
<quoted text>
Churches in DC won't open a mission they are to busy trying to gain wealth, trying to see who can pay their pastor/preacher the most and trying to see who can build the biggest church.
I disagree with you, not all churches in Douglas County is worried about gaining wealth, or paying their pastor. Yes there is, but our pastor didn't start getting paid until about a year ago, and our church has beene existence for over 5 years. You have to be very careful on what you say, because all churches are not the same and please do not put them all in one catagory. There are some churches that have there eyes set on Christ and some our not...
TheGreatDeceiver

United States

#71 May 2, 2012
Why does a man god need wealth? Why should one be paid for spreading the lies of the bible? Shouldn't that be his mission from god? Aren't you supposed to give away your money?
curious

Duluth, GA

#72 May 2, 2012
TheGreatDeceiver wrote:
Why does a man god need wealth? Why should one be paid for spreading the lies of the bible? Shouldn't that be his mission from god? Aren't you supposed to give away your money?
other then trying to bait Christians in topics years old, what do you do for fun? I mean do you have a life outside this forum? it seems we see you anywhere you can get your name in. What else brings you happiness other then this? Any hobbies or family? when do you sleep?
TheGreatDeceiver

Stone Mountain, GA

#73 May 2, 2012
curious wrote:
<quoted text>other then trying to bait Christians in topics years old, what do you do for fun? I mean do you have a life outside this forum? it seems we see you anywhere you can get your name in. What else brings you happiness other then this? Any hobbies or family? when do you sleep?
I'm omnipresent and omnipotent, I'm everywhere and need no rest!
justamom

Douglasville, GA

#74 Jul 27, 2012
My daughter went to Kings Way in kindergarten and I thought it was the best place for her. Her teacher tormented her. She did much better when the teacher was out of the classroom for medical and family problems. I was very honest with her teacher at the beginning of school about a difficult problem with her father and that she needed a safe enviroment to be in. I got call after call of the teacher calling me screaming at my child. She would not stay in contact with me in regards to my daughters behavior and wanted to know "why a behavior chart was necessary". Hello she could not contain her class. My child could not even read small words when she left kindergarten at Kings Way, but was reading small words in pre-k. Staff kids do get special treatment and those kids who have a not so smooth road are pushed around by the teachers and the students. I had conferenced with the asst. Principal and still nothing. My daughter did NOT deserve the treatment that she got from Mrs. Pearson. I hope that she will not continue to crush the little souls that she has been instructed with. GOD help her.
Mr Common

Douglasville, GA

#75 Jul 27, 2012
justamom wrote:
My daughter went to Kings Way in kindergarten and I thought it was the best place for her. Her teacher tormented her. She did much better when the teacher was out of the classroom for medical and family problems. I was very honest with her teacher at the beginning of school about a difficult problem with her father and that she needed a safe enviroment to be in. I got call after call of the teacher calling me screaming at my child. She would not stay in contact with me in regards to my daughters behavior and wanted to know "why a behavior chart was necessary". Hello she could not contain her class. My child could not even read small words when she left kindergarten at Kings Way, but was reading small words in pre-k. Staff kids do get special treatment and those kids who have a not so smooth road are pushed around by the teachers and the students. I had conferenced with the asst. Principal and still nothing. My daughter did NOT deserve the treatment that she got from Mrs. Pearson. I hope that she will not continue to crush the little souls that she has been instructed with. GOD help her.
And WHY then did you send her there? You had the public school system to turn to.

You are the responsible party here, not someone else. That is called personal responsibility.
What happened

Villa Rica, GA

#77 Oct 17, 2013
I saw the King's Way Pastor was removed from their website. Anyone know what has happened?
Dumbo

Atlanta, GA

#79 Oct 23, 2013
thetruthhascameout37 wrote:
<quoted text> he had to resign
Wow, thanks for all the info.
Info 2

Douglasville, GA

#80 Oct 23, 2013
Here is some interesting facts and website for reviews.

http://revivalfirespub.org/catalog/product_in...

All these can't be false .....
http://reformation.com/CSA/baptistsabuse.html

http://jeriwho.net/lillypad2/...
impartial

Dallas, GA

#81 Nov 8, 2013
i used to attend kings way when i lived in dville. pastor and his family were always nice and went out of their way for my family. i know what has happened at the church, its all out there now. hes been removed now that allegations of child abuse from about 20 years ago have resurfaced. his accuser has gone public. he made at attempt on his life. i dont know if they allegations are truth or not, the judge, jury, and god can handle all that. i just know that i feel for the church and his family right now. this cant be easy for them, especially doing it all in the public eye. prayers going up for them. i leave no judgments. if its true, god help him... if not, god help her.

Since: Aug 10

Raleigh, NC

#82 Nov 11, 2013
You can view all the articles from my blog on Bill Wininger here:

http://jeriwho.net/lillypad2/...
why wait

Newnan, GA

#83 Nov 11, 2013
impartial wrote:
i used to attend kings way when i lived in dville. pastor and his family were always nice and went out of their way for my family. i know what has happened at the church, its all out there now. hes been removed now that allegations of child abuse from about 20 years ago have resurfaced. his accuser has gone public. he made at attempt on his life. i dont know if they allegations are truth or not, the judge, jury, and god can handle all that. i just know that i feel for the church and his family right now. this cant be easy for them, especially doing it all in the public eye. prayers going up for them. i leave no judgments. if its true, god help him... if not, god help her.
Why wait for God to judge when JeriMassi can do it for you now?

Since: Aug 10

Raleigh, NC

#84 Nov 11, 2013
why wait wrote:
<quoted text>
Why wait for God to judge when JeriMassi can do it for you now?
Why obey the Scripture, which commands churches to investigate complaints against elders, before witnesses, and rebuke those who sin, in public, before the entire church. Why obey the Lord when you can cop out, defy God, and dare to say that you are waiting for Him to handle it when He has commanded that the church handle it?

Why indeed? If Christian Fundamentalist congregations start demanding open investigations into corruption, all of Christian Fundamentalism would collapse in short order.
why wait

Newnan, GA

#85 Nov 11, 2013
Jeri Massi wrote:
<quoted text>Why obey the Scripture, which commands churches to investigate complaints against elders, before witnesses, and rebuke those who sin, in public, before the entire church. Why obey the Lord when you can cop out, defy God, and dare to say that you are waiting for Him to handle it when He has commanded that the church handle it?

Why indeed? If Christian Fundamentalist congregations start demanding open investigations into corruption, all of Christian Fundamentalism would collapse in short order.
Looks like these fundies learned strategy from you....divert attention away from your sin by attacking others. Well played.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 15 min rename 53,363
Douglasville Police Seek Waffle House Armed Rob... 22 min Marine 1 3
Dirt Turns and Ground Breaks Officially on Stat... 1 hr Raymond 1
Alert Winston Residents!!! 13 hr Joes Beer Joint 13
May 20, it's time for a change in the DC BOC (Feb '14) 13 hr Joes Beer Joint 29
Collaborative Health Training Exercise Planned ... 17 hr Raymond 1
Debate: Ferguson - Douglasville, GA 17 hr Raymond 25
•••

Douglasville News Video

•••
•••

Douglasville Jobs

•••