created by: Top Mod2 | Aug 9, 2010

Georgia

3,340 votes

Palin stumps for Handel - How will you vote in Tuesday's Runoff?

Click on an option to vote

• Karen Handel
  • Nathan Deal
Comments
7,401 - 7,420 of 7,584 Comments Last updated Sep 13, 2013
Hank

Phenix City, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Surely there must be a Psychiatrist somewhere in Georgia viewing these boards right now who would possibly agree to see you just for the scientific value in it?

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Hank wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU suck!
And I wager you'll claim your music doesn't, right? I've seen your type many times... and you never manage to have the guts to show how to "do it right", only post your jealous heckles and whines.

And you accidentally snipped my post before you answered it:

Fair enough assesment of my music and songwriting, "Hank", since everyone is entitled to an opinion, right or wrong.

Your overall negative view of the current music scene just smacks of either bitterness or jealousy on your part so I snipped that, as I know you claim to have once been a local music performer before the whole scene passed you by, and quite logically you might have a negative bias against the current wave of talented songwriters and performers, "Hank".

Come out to Del Ranch and join us sometime, "Hank"... perhaps it'll awaken your musician's version of "writer's block" to hang around the creative folks for a change.

--
Music & poetry from Will Dockery & Friends:
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Hank wrote:
Surely there must be a Psychiatrist somewhere in Georgia viewing these boards
You could always create another sockpuppet and pretend to be one, right "Hank"?

--
george

Newton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

yes i will

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Weird wrote:
More like Bush the islamic sultan/devil.
Wow... that really /is/ Weird... you picked a good name for yourself, pal.

--
Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars:
Weird

Coweta, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Why you still talking? My wife got on me about talking so bad to you. I have said nothing else to you. I feel sorry for you. Now leave me out of it weirdo. I just wish you would stay off of Fitzgerald topics. You queers creep me out.
anon

Woodbine, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
And I wager you'll claim your music doesn't, right? I've seen your type many times... and you never manage to have the guts to show how to "do it right", only post your jealous heckles and whines.
And you accidentally snipped my post before you answered it:
Fair enough assesment of my music and songwriting, "Hank", since everyone is entitled to an opinion, right or wrong.
Your overall negative view of the current music scene just smacks of either bitterness or jealousy on your part so I snipped that, as I know you claim to have once been a local music performer before the whole scene passed you by, and quite logically you might have a negative bias against the current wave of talented songwriters and performers, "Hank".
Come out to Del Ranch and join us sometime, "Hank"... perhaps it'll awaken your musician's version of "writer's block" to hang around the creative folks for a change.
--
Well said
jolly roger

Copperhill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Hank wrote:
Surely there must be a Psychiatrist somewhere in Georgia viewing these boards right now who would possibly agree to see you just for the scientific value in it?
The psychiatrist that was coming and working in Blue Ridge several days a week was arrested for trying to treat chronic pain as well as psychiatric issue. He closed his office here as well as they one in Alpharetta. I am sure a good psychiatrist would have just as much interest in reading post in Alabama.

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Weird wrote:
Why you still talking? My wife got on me about talking so bad to you. I have said nothing else to you. I feel sorry for you. Now leave me out of it weirdo. I just wish you would stay off of Fitzgerald topics. You queers creep me out.
Thanks Weird, and apology accepted.

Yes, that's how Topix.com works... for me, if I see a post that doesn't interest me I know I can always just ignore it, or even the entire thread.

Have a good day.

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

jolly roger wrote:
<quoted text>
The psychiatrist that was coming and working in Blue Ridge several days a week was arrested for trying to treat chronic pain as well as psychiatric issue. He closed his office here as well as they one in Alpharetta. I am sure a good psychiatrist would have just as much interest in reading post in Alabama.
I have a few friends who are doctors, and I even used to date a Shrink... she enjoyed my poetry and music.

Anyway, never mind "Hank", he's just a bit bitter that the local scene has passed him and his ilk by.

--

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said
Thanks!
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

These republicans are really desperate are'nt they? They picked two men bought and sold(literally) by the 1%. Now Americans need to take these greedy devils serious and turn out once again in record numbers to defeat these Wolves who want to guard the hen house. Let all independents give the republicans the greatest 4 year hangover ever! We did it in 2008 and we damn better well do it again before these devils throw the dirt over the coffin that their leader Bush put us into. America will be totally destroyed if we allow one third of the voting population to put heir gods in power. Right now they are behind but be " Diligent for your advessary the devil is roaming around like a roaring lion devovering who he may".
Sgt Peppers

Calhoun, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Who is Will Dickery ??????

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Columbus Native wrote:
These republicans are really desperate are'nt they? They picked two men bought and sold(literally) by the 1%. Now Americans need to take these greedy devils serious and turn out once again in record numbers to defeat these Wolves who want to guard the hen house. Let all independents give the republicans the greatest 4 year hangover ever! We did it in 2008 and we damn better well do it again before these devils throw the dirt over the coffin that their leader Bush put us into. America will be totally destroyed if we allow one third of the voting population to put heir gods in power. Right now they are behind but be " Diligent for your advessary the devil is roaming around like a roaring lion devovering who he may".
You sound really scared. You had better be.
BTW, Obama has been bought and paid for by the unions. Oh! And you're STILL blaming Bush??? lol That's as old and worn out as the race card.
Weird

Coweta, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Sgt Peppers wrote:
You don't want to know. Leave it alone. He rambles enough without someone acknowledging him, so please leave him alone. He really gets under my skin.
Sgt Peppers

Calhoun, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Weird wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't want to know. Leave it alone. He rambles enough without someone acknowledging him, so please leave him alone. He really gets under my skin.
10-4 Will do.
Dick Woolery

Phenix City, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Sgt Peppers wrote:
Surely you jest?
He is the most famous poet to ever write a song about truck stop lovin' from Columbus Georgia.
I'm sure you've seen his links here on Topix and heard his sweet blues talkin' songs by now. He's real mellow man like a child who wishes he was from the 60's with a cool sound somewhere between the likes of a Foghorn Leghorn and a Bull Frog Fartin'.
You gotta check him out man, he is an Allstar Player with an International Fan Club that started right here.
The internet made this guy more infamous than an American Idol.
Sgt Peppers

Calhoun, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Dick Woolery wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely you jest?
He is the most famous poet to ever write a song about truck stop lovin' from Columbus Georgia.
I'm sure you've seen his links here on Topix and heard his sweet blues talkin' songs by now. He's real mellow man like a child who wishes he was from the 60's with a cool sound somewhere between the likes of a Foghorn Leghorn and a Bull Frog Fartin'.
You gotta check him out man, he is an Allstar Player with an International Fan Club that started right here.
Really Never.
Sgt Peppers

Calhoun, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Dick Woolery wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely you jest?
REally Never.
Bill

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Oh! And you're STILL blaming Bush??? lol That's as old and worn out as the race card.
Well, Bush created the mess, or more accurately allowed the mess to be created by greedy good-ol'-boys that were a lot smarter than him.
But we can't really keep on blaming Bush at this stage. We have distribute our fair share of blame on Boehner and pals for intentionally keeping America off the recovery path for the benefit and profit of their Corporate Masters.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Douglasville Forum right now

Search the Douglasville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 hr jeb stuart 50,239
Douglas Co School Board 7 hr Raymond 30
Road to new jail may be named for Sheriff Earl Lee (Aug '12) 10 hr no trouble with the truth 18
Would you vote/sign petition to recall Mayor Pe... 11 hr officer 31
FB Support page for DVPD officers 12 hr voter 25
Hunter Park Security RUDE 15 hr Reader 6
Meeting 7-31 6:45 pm re Douglasville 50% tax... 17 hr xxxx 1
•••
•••

Douglasville News Video

•••
•••

Douglasville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000