Has Akin lost the election for Romney?

Posted in the Douglasville Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Lewholt

Atlanta, GA

#1 Aug 21, 2012
I doubt it. But I think Romney has run a poor race, picked the wrong VP and looks like a tax dodger at this point.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2 Aug 21, 2012
Lewholt wrote:
I doubt it. But I think Romney has run a poor race, picked the wrong VP and looks like a tax dodger at this point.
BTW, Obama picked the RIGHT VP?????? rotfl lololololololololol

Obama doesn't LOOK LIKE a communist. He IS a communist.

(At least Ryan has a budget plan. Tell us about Obama's budget.) LOL
Lewholt

Atlanta, GA

#4 Aug 21, 2012
McCain/ Palin are better then these two idiots. Well, you guys called it; "anybody but Obama". You got "anybody" i guess..........

Location hidden

#5 Aug 21, 2012
Lewholt wrote:
McCain/ Palin are better then these two idiots. Well, you guys called it; "anybody but Obama". You got "anybody" i guess..........
Rasmussen has Obama and Romney tied. Gosh! If Obama is such a great president, what in this world is going on??????

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#6 Aug 21, 2012
Lewholt wrote:
I'm aware a lot of what you post is to stir the pot, but even someone as goofy and clueless as you can't believe he's a tax dodger. You really think the IRS hasn't checked him out already? Seriously?

BO has attempted to run a good race, since he can't run on his (lack of) accomplishments, they bring up tax returns. Wealth envy from the left...

Maybe he'll provide them (extra tax returns) when BO provides his college records. Hold your breath...
Poll Watcher

Douglasville, GA

#7 Aug 21, 2012
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Rasmussen has Obama and Romney tied. Gosh! If Obama is such a great president, what in this world is going on??????
We all know how Rasmussen leans, so take their results with a big grain of salt. More importantly, you should pay more attention to the electoral college and polls in battleground states. Romney/Paul can get 100% of the vote in Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Texas and every other hard right state, but it won't make any difference if they still lose California, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Illinois, etc. They simply don't have the widespread popularity across the U.S. that is needed to win a majority of electoral votes.
Hmmmm

Bremen, GA

#8 Aug 22, 2012
This is funny. You don't think Biden/Obama are idiots? If not, then you are an idiot yourself. Oh, and if the President's close ties to a terrorist, Bill Ayers, didn't lose the election for him then Akin, someone with no ties to Romney, won't hurt him. Good try though.

Location hidden

#9 Aug 22, 2012
Poll Watcher wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know how Rasmussen leans, so take their results with a big grain of salt. More importantly, you should pay more attention to the electoral college and polls in battleground states. Romney/Paul can get 100% of the vote in Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Texas and every other hard right state, but it won't make any difference if they still lose California, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Illinois, etc. They simply don't have the widespread popularity across the U.S. that is needed to win a majority of electoral votes.
Too bad. Obama is a communist.
Poll Watcher

Douglasville, GA

#10 Aug 22, 2012
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your nuanced and detailed response to my post Hard to argue with such a well constructed rebuttal.
Confused

Atlanta, GA

#11 Aug 22, 2012
Poll Watcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your nuanced and detailed response to my post Hard to argue with such a well constructed rebuttal.
LOL

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#12 Aug 22, 2012
Poll Watcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point.

As we learned the hard way in 2000, a candidate can win a majority of American voters and still lose if the Electorial College leans against him.
FFinger

United States

#13 Aug 22, 2012
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you know what a communist is

Location hidden

#14 Aug 22, 2012
FFinger wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you know what a communist is
Yes, I do. I don't believe you know that our president is one.
Actually, he is all of the "ist" terms rolled into one. If you support him, you are one, too.
hmmm

United States

#15 Aug 22, 2012
Lew is all over Akin because he is republican but he omits any mention of democrat Kerry Gauthier who had oral sex with a 17 year old boy at a highway rest area. Based on Lew's, and most democrats for that matter, we can assume Obama supports oral between grown men and 17 year old boys at highway rest stops because both he and Gauthier are democrats.

Location hidden

#16 Aug 22, 2012
Poll Watcher wrote:
<quoted text>
It's simple, really. Do you think you are some sort of political scientist? You look at a red and blue map, add up the electoral votes, listen to the news and make "your" prediction. Yeah, you have it all figured out. Give me a break.

So, let me sum it up for you. Obama WILL be reelected, he is a communist and we'll suffer...well...except for those who support communism. They'll be happy because they'll mistakingly think they won.
FFinger

United States

#17 Aug 22, 2012
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, he is all of the "ist" terms rolled into one. If you support him, you are one, too.
All the -ists? Capitalist? Fascist?

I don't support Obama but I'm not so blinded by partisan nonsense that I have to make stuff up. He already has a poor enough record that you don't need to resort to that.

And don't that that to mean I support Romney either. I don't have confidence in either of them
hmmm

Bremen, GA

#18 Aug 22, 2012
FFinger wrote:
<quoted text>All the -ists? Capitalist? Fascist?

I don't support Obama but I'm not so blinded by partisan nonsense that I have to make stuff up. He already has a poor enough record that you don't need to resort to that.

And don't that that to mean I support Romney either. I don't have confidence in either of them
I've read enough of your posts to see through the "I don't support Obama" bs.
FFinger

United States

#19 Aug 22, 2012
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I've read enough of your posts to see through the "I don't support Obama" bs.
Feel free to link to a single post where I've been in support of Obama

Location hidden

#20 Aug 22, 2012
FFinger wrote:
<quoted text>
All the -ists? Capitalist? Fascist?
I'm not making anything up and you know it. I don't NEED to do that. And MY MISTAKE. Obama certainly isn't a capitalist.
And YES YOU DID support Obama. Give me a break. I've been reading your posts for a loooonnnngggg time. Do you support him now? I have no idea, but to suggest that I am making stuff up and that it's nonsense. Well, you may not be blinded by partisan politics, but you most certainly ARE blind!

I think I can safely say that if you vote, it won't be for Romney.

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#21 Aug 22, 2012
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not making anything up and you know it. I don't NEED to do that. And MY MISTAKE. Obama certainly isn't a capitalist.
And YES YOU DID support Obama. Give me a break. I've been reading your posts for a loooonnnngggg time. Do you support him now? I have no idea, but to suggest that I am making stuff up and that it's nonsense. Well, you may not be blinded by partisan politics, but you most certainly ARE blind!
I think I can safely say that if you vote, it won't be for Romney.
Well, y'all know well that I didn't care for the Bush era, and in fact voted for Gore first time around, wasn't that thrilled by Kerry but considered him more worth than the inept Bush, and although Mrs. Clinton seemed a better choice, voted for Obama although many odd questions were in the air about him, from his racist preacher Wright to his friendships with radical types of several variety... and hoped he'd be able to do some of what he promised.

Didn't happen, and four years later I can't see myself voting for Obama again... "Fool me once...", as George Bush himself said...

Whatever brought us to this sorry pass, is in the past, as they say.

What I "don't like" now, is either Republican or Democrat, Romney or Obama, and I begin to see that the numbers of people who share that frustrating non-choice this November are growing... and finding out about third party candidate Gary Johnson.

Here's 5 reasons why many of us will be voting for Gery Johnson. Do yourself a favor and at least have a look:

http://www.upholdliberty.org/2012/08/08/5-rea...

"You might not know it by watching the talking heads on the news, but there are actually more candidates on the presidential ballot this year than just Romney and Obama. This year the Libertarian Party will have Gary Johnson on the ballot. Gary Johnson is actually an excellent candidate for their platform. Hes a former (Republican) governor of New Mexico with an excellent track record for cutting unnecessary layers of government. Like the other candidates, there are pros and cons for supporting Johnson. Here are a few reasons you might want to support Johnson in 2012..."

--
Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars:
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President Obama Best President since Kennedy 3 hr real reality 6
possible movie filmed 12 hr tamarajoey 1
wash-and-fold laundry service (Feb '14) 13 hr Raymond 15
Dr Vance Boddy (Sep '11) 13 hr XTC 17
Corrupt, Ineffective Douglas Co Court System 14 hr Really 11
Douglasville PD Seeks 'Office Creeper' Suspect Fri Jonquavious 3
Heating and A/C repair (Jun '11) Fri bobbyroosco 21

Douglasville News Video

Douglasville Dating
Find my Match