WhiteMan

Douglasville, GA

#102 Jul 15, 2012
I didn't do it. Nobody saw me do it. You can't prove it (cause I won't let you). Okay, NOW can I be president?? SORRY REPBS

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#103 Jul 15, 2012
WhiteMan wrote:
I didn't do it. Nobody saw me do it. You can't prove it (cause I won't let you). Okay, NOW can I be president?? SORRY REPBS

Wow, for a second there I thought you were quoting Bill Clinton!
Grobbbbb

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#104 Jul 15, 2012
WhiteMan wrote:
Sorry, Republicans????? Your post sounds as if you are describing Obama. Are you for real??????
Do you even THINK before you post?????
POLEMICS

Douglasville, GA

#105 Jul 16, 2012
Obama isnít perfect (not far enough left) but he is the only moral choice we have.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#106 Jul 16, 2012
POLEMICS wrote:
Obama isnít perfect (not far enough left) but he is the only moral choice we have.
And look who's back with his/her uneducated, wealth envying, "more moral than you" posts...

Location hidden

#107 Jul 16, 2012
POLEMICS wrote:
lol Since when have you cared about morals? Don't worry. That's all I'm going to say.

Location hidden

#109 Jul 16, 2012
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
All I can say is that I voted for Obama, thinking that if he could get /half/ the grand promises he made done then he'd still have a lot... he's fallen well short of that, as all of us know, admit it or not.
He won't get my vote this year, whether he even needs it or not.
--
Truck Stop Woman / Will Dockery & Henry Conley:
http://youtu.be/Hv6u6GNe6Kk
Hi, Doc. Have you been playing a lot of gigs this summer?
I keep thinking that the voting public will grow a brain and not vote for the communist again.

Location hidden

#110 Jul 16, 2012
Doc:

When are you going to be in the metro Atlanta area? I thought you said you were looking at some places around Douglasville.

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#111 Jul 17, 2012
Bill and Synergy, yes, the long hot Summer is taking the toll, and added to being swamped with real time issues daily, haven't been able to break away or even make plans to!

Hopefully soon... I do want to explore the venues up your way a.s.a.p., and maybe when I get a chance to find out what Katie Martin, who now lives up your way, has going, it may make it an easier transition.

I did set the date for the next event sort of like the one you both attended, same organization with Jeremy Hobbs (running for City Council this year), which is October 13th on the Chattahoochee Riverwalk.

The link below gives the asic info on that show, so far... more later!

--
The Shadowville All-Stars: Riverwalk Event
https://www.facebook.com/events/3087657325538...
Whitegirl

United States

#112 Jul 18, 2012
Republicans running for other national offices do not want their Democratic opposition asking out loud: "So, do you support possible felon Mitt Romney hiding his tax returns from the American people?"

Location hidden

#113 Jul 18, 2012
Will Dockery wrote:
Bill and Synergy, yes, the long hot Summer is taking the toll, and added to being swamped with real time issues daily, haven't been able to break away or even make plans to!
Hopefully soon... I do want to explore the venues up your way a.s.a.p., and maybe when I get a chance to find out what Katie Martin, who now lives up your way, has going, it may make it an easier transition.
I did set the date for the next event sort of like the one you both attended, same organization with Jeremy Hobbs (running for City Council this year), which is October 13th on the Chattahoochee Riverwalk.
The link below gives the asic info on that show, so far... more later!
--
The Shadowville All-Stars: Riverwalk Event
https://www.facebook.com/events/3087657325538...
Thanks for the info. Let us know what you and Katie can come up with.

Location hidden

#114 Jul 18, 2012
Whitegirl wrote:
Republicans running for other national offices do not want their Democratic opposition asking out loud: "So, do you support possible felon Mitt Romney hiding his tax returns from the American people?"
Perhaps he learned his "hiding" skills from Obama. lol Obama is the Master of the Universe in that department. BTW, Obama didn't work and earn that Nobel Peace Prize(actually, he really didn't), somebody else did. rotfl

Location hidden

#115 Jul 18, 2012
Whitegirl wrote:
Hey Einstein, what is Romney legally required to do?

Similarly to not paying any more than the amount of taxes you are legally required to pay, why should he show more?

Are you smart enough to understand?

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#116 Jul 18, 2012
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Einstein, what is Romney legally required to do?
Similarly to not paying any more than the amount of taxes you are legally required to pay, why should he show more?
Are you smart enough to understand?
Perhaps we all have been asking the wrong questions. Why don't you understand? Maybe we are not posting in such a way that they can comprehend. Do you think?

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#117 Jul 19, 2012
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the info. Let us know what you and Katie can come up with.
Definitely will, hopefully soon, Synergy!
Lewholt

Atlanta, GA

#119 Jul 20, 2012
POLEMICS wrote:
Go Obama, they are worried. Turn up the pressure.
Thy are more then worried..........
bored monitor

Alpharetta, GA

#120 Jul 21, 2012
Lewholt wrote:
<quoted text>Thy are more then worried..........
Thy and then?

Wow. With all these uneducated clowns supporting Obummer they don't need 2 worry.
JW Miliam

Carrollton, GA

#121 Jul 21, 2012
Lewholt wrote:
... no worries for the Kenyan Communist when untermenschen like you are allowed to vote and reproduce

Location hidden

#122 Jul 21, 2012
Lewholt wrote:
Not worried about Obama winning, Lew. What DOES worry me is that lefties apparently have such hatred for our country that they would continue to destroy our great way of life. And YES! It IS great for those who can actually get outside of THEMSELVES and see what they HAVE instead of what they THINK they DESERVE. Those people worry me. By the time they come out of their entitlement Obama fog, it will be too late. Anyone who votes for Obama, except for those who are lazy, entitlement minded, oxygen sucking n'er do wells, should be ashamed.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#123 Jul 21, 2012
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not worried about Obama winning, Lew. What DOES worry me is that lefties apparently have such hatred for our country that they would continue to destroy our great way of life. And YES! It IS great for those who can actually get outside of THEMSELVES and see what they HAVE instead of what they THINK they DESERVE. Those people worry me. By the time they come out of their entitlement Obama fog, it will be too late. Anyone who votes for Obama, except for those who are lazy, entitlement minded, oxygen sucking n'er do wells, should be ashamed.
It is not that most of them have hate for this country but are loving the free stuff and all the money that this country is giving them now! They don't want the gravy train to stop and they now they want even more! These people are being used by the hard core progressives to obtain their communist goals that do hate this country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr Vance Boddy (Sep '11) 4 hr kbhood 15
Douglasville PD Seeks 'Office Creeper' Suspect 6 hr Jonquavious 3
Heating and A/C repair (Jun '11) 7 hr bobbyroosco 21
Need Replacement Windows (Jan '13) 16 hr Courtney Galler 12
$39M Foxhall Conference Center 19 hr taxpayer 112 41
Don't Shoot Thu shirley 5
time to step down Chris Thu 7+6 37

Douglasville News Video

Douglasville Dating
Find my Match