Comments
21 - 38 of 38 Comments Last updated Aug 20, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
FormerProjectDwe ller

Ocilla, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Aug 15, 2012
 

Judged:

3

Gun Runner wrote:
<quoted text>
LET you are dead wrong on this one. He wants casino gambling so he can get free food and drinks and ask everyone coming and going for quarter.
Hell yeah, GR...A poker table at Ole Times...sweet. Or maybe Peking House for that International appeal. You could be the entertainment. Definitely funny, not quite Stand Up, maybe, Propped Up. You ever juggle more than two beer bottles at time?
Shuffle up and Deal!
not worth

Perry, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Aug 15, 2012
 

Judged:

3

Listen up sweetie: This thread is about casino gambling. It isn't about how smart LET thinks she is.

When you get off-topic it is called derailing.

When you comment on every thread it is called spamming.

When you stalk people and try to bait them into a fight, it is called trolling.

You good now?
FormerProjectDwe ller

Ocilla, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Aug 15, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

not worth wrote:
Listen up sweetie: This thread is about casino gambling. It isn't about how smart LET thinks she is.
When you get off-topic it is called derailing.
When you comment on every thread it is called spamming.
When you stalk people and try to bait them into a fight, it is called trolling.
You good now?
But, there are these threads:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/douglas-ga/TK...
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/douglas-ga/TK...

L.E may not be cherished by all, but she is popular. Maybe more infamous, than famous. Don't let up OL' GIRL.

QUOTE:"If someone tells you that they can get along with anyone, don't turn your back to them".
JuJu

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Aug 15, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

1

not worth wrote:
Listen up sweetie: This thread is about casino gambling. It isn't about how smart LET thinks she is.
When you get off-topic it is called derailing.
When you comment on every thread it is called spamming.
When you stalk people and try to bait them into a fight, it is called trolling.
You good now?
Yes I understand. You're an idiot.
not worth

Perry, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Aug 15, 2012
 

Judged:

2

Awww, you need some attention too? Have yourself a blessed day. There you go. You feel better now?
FormerProjectDwe ller

Ocilla, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Aug 15, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

not worth wrote:
Awww, you need some attention too? Have yourself a blessed day. There you go. You feel better now?
Yes I do, thank you for your concern and well wishes. Now, attention? I started this thread, i read every post, I comment when I feel froggy. I do agree with your definitions posted recently and may have even fit the situation. Thanks for your participation in the ongoing conversation.
not worth

Perry, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Aug 15, 2012
 
So are we still talking about casino gambling?
Gun Runner

Fairborn, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Aug 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

FormerProjectDweller wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell yeah, GR...A poker table at Ole Times...sweet. Or maybe Peking House for that International appeal. You could be the entertainment. Definitely funny, not quite Stand Up, maybe, Propped Up. You ever juggle more than two beer bottles at time?
Shuffle up and Deal!
At my best I could only juggle one beer at a time. I can't be a dealer 'cause my titties are too little.

“Play it again, Sam.”

Since: Oct 11

Casablanca

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Aug 15, 2012
 
JuJu wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I understand. You're an idiot.
hahaha!
iron clay

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Aug 15, 2012
 
ga. has the ideal place for gambling its the ga. coast.you have jekyll island it has a toll bridge 5.00 per person build 4 casinos on the water just like miss.the state owns the island all tolls go to the state along with all tax money .thousands of jobs wjll be created along with golf ,resturants,fishing,shoping

“Play it again, Sam.”

Since: Oct 11

Casablanca

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Aug 16, 2012
 
iron clay wrote:
ga. has the ideal place for gambling its the ga. coast.you have jekyll island it has a toll bridge 5.00 per person build 4 casinos on the water just like miss.the state owns the island all tolls go to the state along with all tax money .thousands of jobs wjll be created along with golf ,resturants,fishing,shoping
I can agree with that. Somewhat. Places like Jekyll and St. Simons could definitely benefit from having casinos but realistically I don't ever see it happening. There are way too many "preservation" societies in the south. The reason places like Jekyll are so popular is because they preserve the southern charm that makes Georgia worth visiting but at the same time it's exotic enough to attract vacationing locals as well. Even the mention of something like that would be shut down by whatever local chapter they have that tries to preserve the charm and aristocracy of the south.

“Play it again, Sam.”

Since: Oct 11

Casablanca

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

FormerProjectDweller wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I do, thank you for your concern and well wishes. Now, attention? I started this thread, i read every post, I comment when I feel froggy. I do agree with your definitions posted recently and may have even fit the situation. Thanks for your participation in the ongoing conversation.
The amusing thing is that he/she/it thinks you were complimenting them.
FormerProjectDwe ller

Ocilla, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Aug 16, 2012
 
iron clay wrote:
ga. has the ideal place for gambling its the ga. coast.you have jekyll island it has a toll bridge 5.00 per person build 4 casinos on the water just like miss.the state owns the island all tolls go to the state along with all tax money .thousands of jobs wjll be created along with golf ,resturants,fishing,shoping
The Economics of the proposal are not in question, The religious majority in the state denounce it for morality issues. As much as I would enjoy a little poker at Jekyll, what I can agree on with the religous right is that, there will be some morally bankrupt people attracted to these places, prostitutes, addicts (drugs and gamblers), and probably the mob.
FormerProjectDwe ller

Ocilla, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Aug 16, 2012
 
FormerProjectDweller wrote:
<quoted text>
The Economics of the proposal are not in question, The religious majority in the state denounce it for morality issues. As much as I would enjoy a little poker at Jekyll, what I can agree on with the religous right is that, there will be some morally bankrupt people attracted to these places, prostitutes, addicts (drugs and gamblers), and probably the mob.
Heck, we got all those here in Douglas.
dang-skippy

Byron, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Aug 16, 2012
 
FormerProjectDweller wrote:
<quoted text>
The Economics of the proposal are not in question, The religious majority in the state denounce it for morality issues. As much as I would enjoy a little poker at Jekyll, what I can agree on with the religous right is that, there will be some morally bankrupt people attracted to these places, prostitutes, addicts (drugs and gamblers), and probably the mob.
Heck, you can find these in most of the churches.
FormerProjectDwe ller

Ocilla, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Aug 16, 2012
 
dang-skippy wrote:
<quoted text>
Heck, you can find these in most of the churches.
Word.
Get a Life

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Aug 20, 2012
 
I like to go out on the gambling baot
wooden nickle

Alma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Aug 20, 2012
 
we're in the bible belt folks dont forget that!!! witch it has its pros and CONS you gotta take the BAD with the good

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

65 Users are viewing the Douglas Forum right now

Search the Douglas Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Hollywood Movie being filmed downtown 19 min Jimmy 8
Coffee County Scanner page on Fb 21 min -Morphine- 15
fake christian 1 hr True life 35
Amanda Foskey 3 hr miss 8
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 hr rename 49,828
Walmart Customer NO Service 4 hr just a man 12
Crime in Coffee and Douglas 4 hr just a man 42
confederate flag on post at DPD 6 hr Gun Runner 34
•••
•••
•••
•••

Douglas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Douglas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Douglas News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Douglas
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••