A_Friend

Ashburn, GA

#169 Aug 6, 2012
Vam wrote:
Actually, I'm not any kin to to Waylon, so get it
You really don't even know, thyt was probably Lawana !
Well if you ain't kin to Waylon keep your trap shut about somebody you knw nothing about then. Lawana is a good person and you don't need to be trying to start something for people to gossip about.
Vam

Hogansville, GA

#170 Aug 6, 2012
Bahahahhaha bitch why don't you make me keep my damn mouth shut, you aimt shit and Lawana ain't neither, she posting about her daddy she never cared why he was alive dummy! Yall ain't nothin but punks!
Vam

Hogansville, GA

#171 Aug 6, 2012
And I know this is damn lawana and lawana knows who I am and Waylon does too! So ALL of you need to get your facts STRAIGHT and Angela was a beautiful person and all of herbTRUE friends not y'all

Since: Mar 11

Douglas,Ga

#172 Aug 6, 2012
Vam wrote:
Bahahahhaha bitch why don't you make me keep my damn mouth shut, you aimt shit and Lawana ain't neither, she posting about her daddy she never cared why he was alive dummy! Yall ain't nothin but punks!
Look I wasn't gonna reply to this remark you made I don't care what you say about but you leave my family out of this!!! I loved my Daddy very much and you best keep your mouth shut about my daddy. Y'all ain't nothing but a bunch of trouble makers. If you would put your little name on here so we could talk face to face about what you think about me and my family I will be glad to talk to you any where you want to meet me. You need to look in your mirror at your self before you call someone a punk...You are the one hiding not me.:):):)
have some shame

Moultrie, GA

#174 Aug 6, 2012
LAWANA dont reply to their trashy comments ,their eating itup and getting more fuel for the fire , just let them talk and it will go away soon enough ,my heart does go out forthe family ,i thought a lot of angela and cliff
Vam

United States

#175 Aug 6, 2012
You are right, I apologize, I shouldn't have said these rude things, I hope you forgive me lawana, if not that's cool too, peace!
tragic

United States

#176 Aug 6, 2012
The nurses are trained to deal with withdrawals. Known fact!
Praying for family wrote:
Wondering...u r right about the hippa change these people are in custody and even at the hospital when in custody the jailer/officer is always present and knows what is going on medically. Lastly people in dts can become violent and cause harm to themselves even if that's not their normal personality....statistically 50% of people in dts die if not treated this can be due to delusions that make them cause self harm or just the imbalance in electrolytes alone....either way the medical care and supervision were not satisfactory and this women should have been treated in a hospital for her withdrawals before being left in a cell for a jailer with no medical training to see about her...they have no medical training and the nurse is not there 24/7....also these nurses are not typically trained to deal with dts....they are Lpns ( not knocking them) that have worked in a nursing home....not in a critical care area which is where someone in bad dts goes. Also the md on staff is getting an assessment and assigning treatment over the phone not hands on and this is not okay in any situation!
tragic

United States

#177 Aug 6, 2012
They do need 24/7 medical. It's all about $ though!
Praying for family wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember....just bc they are stable when hey take them doesn't mean they stay that way....and it is often hard to notice the survey changes when dts start and then the person get too at gone to fix and if the nurse saw her stable and went home u can't expect a jailer with no medical training to know she is in dts. The system failed here and needs to be looked at....they need medical in house 24/7.....prisons do it....why is okay for the county not too?
crazy

Ashburn, GA

#178 Aug 6, 2012
I don't know either one of y'all but vam sounds a little crazy to me. Prayers go out to the family.
another KNOWN FACT

Douglas, GA

#179 Aug 6, 2012
tragic wrote:
The nurses are trained to deal with withdrawals. Known fact!<quoted text>
those nurses dont deal with withdrawals!! they dont know nothing about withdrawals!!! people almost DIE withdrawing in jail!
have some shame

Moultrie, GA

#180 Aug 7, 2012
they need nurses that care about the people , they not care because they are in jail,and i know shouldnt be there to start with,but they are people.
BRITTANY

Douglas, GA

#181 Aug 8, 2012
L_E_Terrell wrote:
<quoted text>
If you respected this womans family or her privacy you wouldn't be commenting on this thread and you would have reported it ages ago.
I chose not to report this thread and have it removed for one simple reason. Most of the trash talk on this thread comes from supposed "family" members of this woman. If a family wants to get on Topix and talk about their private business and allow others to do the same, it's none of my business.
As for respecting the person this post was about - that boat sailed dozens of posts ago. This isn't about respect. This is about out trash talking each other and spreading your personal business all over a forum.
If this person really was your friend or family member and you REALLY are offended and disturbed by the things being said here - you'll do the adult thing and report this thread and have it removed from the forum, thus solving the problem. If not, then I suppose you'll do what you've been doing and reply to this post and any other that follow with more trash.
Have a blessed night.
As a matter of a fact I have reported this twice! So run your mouth about something you know more about next time! And yes I do have respect for her! She is not here to defend herself while eveyone is on here putting this women down so as a friend/family member I am going to defend her myself! What I cant stand is the ones on here bad mouthing her more than likely didnt even know her and are just running their mouth about hear say!
BRITTANY

Douglas, GA

#182 Aug 8, 2012
Gun Runner wrote:
<quoted text>
You should have used some of that time and energy for "beating the living shit out" of me to intervene with your friend and to assist with her problems. Perhaps she would still be on earth today living a full and vibrant life with her loved ones. You did not and she is not. That is on you, not me!
You actually know me Brittany. You need to accept your failures and let go girl.
Well if I know you plz tell me your name instead of hiding behind a computer running yur mouth! And as for assist her with her problems, what problems do you KNOW she had? All you know is what you have heard about her! And if the s.d. would have done their job she would still be here! No Im not saying she done it to herself because I will never believe she done it to herself!
SusieQ

Moultrie, GA

#183 Aug 8, 2012
girl you can place the blame anywhere you want but the fact is someone in the family knew before it came to this that she had a problem.Saying that doesn't mean she wasn't a good mother etc.Just you all knew and JohnQ Public is not resposible for any of this.If you believe any of the crap I've heard about what is being told,then God help you all.
tragic

United States

#184 Aug 28, 2012
I have worked there and I KNOW the nurses DO DEAL with withdrwals. THE INMATES ARE UNDER A DOCTORS CARE AND THE NURSE FOLLOW THE DOCTORS ORDERS. WITHDRAWALS ARE TAKEN VERY SERIOUSLY.
another KNOWN FACT wrote:
<quoted text>
those nurses dont deal with withdrawals!! they dont know nothing about withdrawals!!! people almost DIE withdrawing in jail!
Just cant

Ford City, PA

#185 Aug 30, 2012
I heard she choked on duck tape, any truth to that.
night rider

Douglas, GA

#186 Aug 30, 2012
heard from the tart that a piece f some kind of material had been shuved down her troath.
Second that

Douglas, GA

#187 Aug 31, 2012
I was in jail when they beat a woman--they knew when they were out of camera range...And they drug her out of camera range & 3 of CCSO's finest beat the shit outta her....NOW. And when someone is on Suicide Watch they are to be monitored at least every 15 min. What Happened??
sadbuttrue

Douglas, GA

#188 Sep 1, 2012
None of my business, but when you are incarcerated, it is the responsibilty of the dept that is charge of the jail to make sure you are alright.
If this woman was already on suicide watch, then they knew she had a major problem.
She, like all others that are by themselves, should be on monitor and checked physically every 15 minutes.
If she choked on a paper jumpsuit issued by the jail, then it is nobody's fault except the people running the jail.
They have high-tech cameras everywhere. I feel like that someone was not doing their job. Or maybe several someones. JMO
just cant

Ashburn, GA

#189 Jan 28, 2013
I think that if they can have cameras in the female dorms showers they can have them in the drunk tank, where they had her. I was told she choked of duck tape.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shaking Baby Syndrome 45 min none for me 15
ufo 3 hr reddneck 7
Best Meet For Christmas 3 hr Raymond 7
Wal-Mart management (Jun '14) 4 hr Hmmm 24
Straight talk phones 5 hr XEO 3
Brandi Stewart (Apr '11) 5 hr just sayin 23
lol 5 hr santa 1
girl at courthouse that was stealing 9 hr Sarah Snipes 3
cheating minister (Oct '12) Thu amen 10
Douglas Dating