Comments
141 - 160 of 343 Comments Last updated Aug 4, 2011
justbecause

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143
Mar 23, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I just hope that when karma sends a homewrecker your way that people will also be around to see the homewreckers desrtuctive path. And that you also have people supporting the fact that a job shouldn't be lost over childish events bc of a break up.

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#144
Mar 23, 2011
 
thewayiseeit wrote:
<quoted text>
It is sad that you come on here and make him Look even Worse"Well He couldn't because she was jumping on his truck,snatching his keys from him and trying to slash his tires.
So what were you doing to help?
flabbergasted

Enigma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#145
Mar 23, 2011
 
if names haven't been named i'll sure name em!! jason troup & kristy smith!
i know from experience that kristy is a crazy psycho & a drug addict. my sister beat her ass cuz she wouldn't stay the hell away from her old man. she keeps on & on & on almost trying to force somebody to be with her.
i've met jason a few times. & he is not perfect by any means.
if they were in a relationship & were both hitting eachother, the both deserve to be in jail, which they are. jason is in tifton b/c he has arrested alot of people in coffee county. for his safety they put him in tifton.
flabbergasted

Enigma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#146
Mar 23, 2011
 
if jason is already out, i did not know that. what i do know is kristy is CRAZY!!!!!
oh well

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147
Mar 23, 2011
 
he should no better, she was lockedup a little while back, nomatter how hard you try you cannot change people, he maded is bed so let him lay in it.
just for your info

Nicholls, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#148
Mar 23, 2011
 
oh well wrote:
he should no better, she was lockedup a little while back, nomatter how hard you try you cannot change people, he maded is bed so let him lay in it.
That's exactly right! Well Said!! These people act like this was he first time with abusing a woman but its not! He snatched his ex wifes hair out bald! So I think its Time he realizes he can't continue to abuse women!!
haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#149
Mar 23, 2011
 
Jason is out. And will return to work tomorrow.
Strong Coffee

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#150
Mar 23, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

Two idiots. They'll be back together riding four wheelers by Sunday.

Let's all pray they do not reproduce!

Strong Coffee

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151
Mar 23, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

And is it surprising to anyone that the CCSO has someone breaking the law working for them? That whole department has been so corrupt for so long that it's a joke amongst other counties, I've heard many ppl say if you want to commit a crime and get away with it do in CC
just for your info

Nicholls, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#152
Mar 23, 2011
 
haha wrote:
Jason is out. And will return to work tomorrow.
Not from What I hear he won't be! and if he does it will not shock me at all thats how they operate at the CCSO.
haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#153
Mar 23, 2011
 

Judged:

1

just for your info wrote:
<quoted text>
Not from What I hear he won't be! and if he does it will not shock me at all thats how they operate at the CCSO.
He's getting a punishment but said he would be going back tomorrow. Evidently it was the females fault..not that he might have hit or or pushed her.
oh well

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#154
Mar 23, 2011
 

Judged:

1

let some of the other officers try this, and see what happens.
thewayiseeit

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#155
Mar 24, 2011
 
justpeekingin wrote:
And is it surprising to anyone that the CCSO has someone breaking the law working for them? That whole department has been so corrupt for so long that it's a joke amongst other counties, I've heard many ppl say if you want to commit a crime and get away with it do in CC
Even tho your comments are spot on lets remember that we do have Deputy's at the CCSO that are honest and DO a Great Job... they maybe in the minority but they are there and shouldn't be put in the same pile with the ones that break the law and make Coffee County Be the joke of the State....
just for your info

Nicholls, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#156
Mar 24, 2011
 
thewayiseeit wrote:
<quoted text>
Even tho your comments are spot on lets remember that we do have Deputy's at the CCSO that are honest and DO a Great Job... they maybe in the minority but they are there and shouldn't be put in the same pile with the ones that break the law and make Coffee County Be the joke of the State....
I agree with you!
Jabo

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157
Mar 24, 2011
 
broxton wrote:
<quoted text>Kristy Leverette Smith?
Kristy Leverette Harper Smith?
Ex-wife of CC's most famous big time rat fink drug dealer George Darrell Harper?
just for your info

Nicholls, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#158
Mar 24, 2011
 
Jabo wrote:
<quoted text>
Kristy Leverette Harper Smith?
Ex-wife of CC's most famous big time rat fink drug dealer George Darrell Harper?
No Kristy Smith! Not the same one you are talking about Christy Leverette from Ambrose we are talking about two different ppl.
that right

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#159
Mar 24, 2011
 

Judged:

1

he is back at work.
thewayiseeit

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#160
Mar 24, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

that right wrote:
he is back at work.
It Shows what kind of sorry leadership that we have In Pope...But that is par for the course in Coffee County.... Afew more that have been made to leave for about the same reason should be allowed to come back to work also
just for your info

Nicholls, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161
Mar 24, 2011
 

Judged:

1

thewayiseeit wrote:
<quoted text>
It Shows what kind of sorry leadership that we have In Pope...But that is par for the course in Coffee County.... Afew more that have been made to leave for about the same reason should be allowed to come back to work also
It's just going to make POPE look bad when it comes election time!
just for your info

Nicholls, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162
Mar 24, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hmmm.. I wonder what his punishment was? More anger management classes? or just that good old pat on the back from POPE! Pisses me off that ppl like this can get away with abuse and still continue to Have his job as an Law Enforcement officer. Especially this being his 2nd time being arrested that I know about. Really makes POPE look good!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Douglas Forum right now

Search the Douglas Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 hr silverfox 50,398
Subway 7 hr Johnnie 4
Fire at DQ? 13 hr Driver 8 3
Ruby Tuesday 14 hr no name 7
information 18 hr see tard 6
broxton 19 hr mandy 16
surrogate mom Thu goodness 38
CRMC CEO takes from employees and patients Thu Did ya know 28
•••
•••
•••
•••

Douglas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Douglas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Douglas News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Douglas
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••