Four Wheeling Idiot

Pearson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2011

Previousy from Alma- Now living in Kirkland/Willacoochee area. My click is so glad that low-life bitch aborted her baby before poor Bro Michael had to take a fall for it- Now she's screwing anything that moves and has a dick- no matter what nationality- she prefers rednecks- then Hispanics-, anyway she cute to look at, but boring in bed. One thang fur shure, us guys gotta remember to use protection- or she'll try to hang another one.
selfish

Wray, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2011

oh no i knew her from way back ...what in the world is going on with her
Disagree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2011

Been there... Done that... Enjoyed it... She's far from boring in bed!
Woahhh

West Green, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2011

Brother Michael?
Which one!!!
plump

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2011

She's a little on the heavy side so you better have a strong bed.

Since: Feb 11

Rochelle, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

bahahahaha
pics

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

Does anyone have nude or sexy pics of her? I wanna see!
Full of it too

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

Judged:

Quite the liar and cheat too.. Thinks she is hotter than she really is.. Have mercy on the fools who hang with her and her dramatic & emotional frequent outburst.
iii

Gainesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

get a life. you people have nothing better to do than to bash on people. why dont you say it to there face if you have something to say. you guys are so big behind that keyboard but when you get out you will cry about every little thing that dosent go your way.
AKN4

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

I love her
Speakindatruf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2011

Judged:

Be careful.. It's true, she does become pregnant very easily and will broadcast it everywhere.. She also doesn't mind still hitting up parties and getting drunk as a method of BC..That is if she was ever preggers at all.. If she annoys you much just throw her a burger.. That usually will shut her fat butt up.. Not a fan of TKT..
yooooo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2011

Judged:

this girl is far from fat thick YES! FAT no!
Welfare Cheese Cat

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2011

Can I get a list of all quality hoes insted of a thread for each one. Thanks, WCC
Think twice

Pearson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2011

Speakindatruf wrote:
Be careful.. It's true, she does become pregnant very easily and will broadcast it everywhere.. She also doesn't mind still hitting up parties and getting drunk as a method of BC..That is if she was ever preggers at all.. If she annoys you much just throw her a burger.. That usually will shut her fat butt up.. Not a fan of TKT..
Every picture, every comment and every post on FaceBook, is about How drunk she got at so-n-so's party....She used to be pretty, NOW SHE'S JUST "USED-UP".
Planned Parenthood

Pearson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2011

Judged:

iii wrote:
get a life. you people have nothing better to do than to bash on people. why dont you say it to there face if you have something to say. you guys are so big behind that keyboard but when you get out you will cry about every little thing that dosent go your way.
I did say it to her face, several times, on how we all felt about her purposely trying to trap Michael into staying wid her by getting pregnant on purpose. I mean, all the guys KNOW, she's a "Fu-K on the first date" kind of gal anyways- which was fun while it lasted...but now she's a "stay with me" or I'll get preggo and MAKE you stay, kinda girl....we kinda lettin her slide outside the circle. Taylor, you outa know by now- wid whut happened with you and Michael, Yu can't make sumbody love you that don't- Not even by getting preggo. Use Birth control.
Mutual friend

Pearson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2011

Woahhh wrote:
Brother Michael?
Which one!!!
Michael Courson, was who she claimed was the daddy of her baby, but to be honest- who really knows how many different guys it could have been?
haters

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2011

Why is it that people are so obsessed with this girl? She so pretty and nice yes she has made her mistakes but who hasn't! Why does she get drug through the mud just because she is a human being and makes mistakes like everyone else? Jealousy is a horrible trait people!
Hoe vs housewife

Flowery Branch, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2011

Cant make a hoe into a housewife. You go get some hoe knocked up then wanna run. She outta catch you & stick it to your sorry ass. All yall SEX makes Babies. Be careful who you have sex with..she might be the mama of your next baby.
get real

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2011

Have any of you known this girl for ever? Have any of you talked to her everyday? Have any of you been where she has? NO! So its time for people to grow up and quit making up stories and drama about her. NOONE is perfect we've all made mistakes. Just like taylor, she doesn't deserve any of this!
thatLAswaaaaaaag

Omega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2011

Judged:

Think twice wrote:
<quoted text> Every picture, every comment and every post on FaceBook, is about How drunk she got at so-n-so's party....She used to be pretty, NOW SHE'S JUST "USED-UP".
that's a every'day thing for TAYLOR. what a whorrrreee!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of39
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Douglas Forum right now

Search the Douglas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
trying to downgrade a good man! 10 min J Rizzy 103
computer guy needed 6 hr Ohh 20
rude people driving in walmart parking lot 6 hr Grell 5
constance 6 hr who 6
Michael Clark 7 hr Safety 22
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 8 hr rename 39,489
Jesse lundy and Terri Wilson 13 hr like a boss 17
•••
•••
•••
Douglas Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Douglas Jobs

•••
•••
•••