Rochelle, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Prayers for yet another bad wreck on broxton/fitzgerald hwy just a little while ago. Heard another child was ejected with more people trapped in the vehicles. People please be careful and BUCKLE UP YOUR KIDS!!!!
Sad

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

AMEN on BUCLE UP YOU KIDS!!!!.And parents if you have one small child at least put them in the middle of the back seat and don't let them be next to the doors. Prayers for all these involved!!!!
Truth

Adel, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Have people forgotten to drive when they are in a car and not multi-task, let alone not be buckled up?
curious

Jacksons Gap, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

anyone know who it is
Miss

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Also, please DO NOT use your cell phone at all! Pull to the side of road or to a parking lot and then talk an text all you want too!
Curious

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Does anyone have any idea if this is true and where it happened or the cars involved?
oh haha

Alamo, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

true,, chevy and a a van ,old fitzgerald highway,about hour ago ,some in douglas and some air lifetd out best i know more then 5 people ,van almost turned over ,and there was intrappedments ,pretty bad wreck 1 child .
info

Doerun, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Yes I was at the sceen.I wont give names as we do know them both. They had to fly some to hospitals. Wreck was pretty bad. The mini van pulled out in front of a truck. Girl that was driving had to be cut out. Keep in mind I WAS AT THE SCEEN NEXT TO THE CARS! I talked to the the person in the truck that person who I know personally..did try to get them out and help even though the person was hurt.Wont say who was hurt or how they are as it was pretty bad and family still being called.
info

Doerun, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

It was at the cross roads after DJ's. Please if you do find out who they are do not give out names as of now. Respect our families please.
Resident

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Live in the area. Passed by the scene. At least one dead. Several young girls/women involved. Hard to judge age. Horrible, horrible wreck. Please pray and don't say anything negative. This is terrible for the survivors and families of all.
Lawdy Lawd

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

oh haha wrote:
<quoted text>does race matter stupid
Well, it could. If a person is concerned because they can't get in touch with their spouse, child, sibling, etc., it would make them feel relieved to know that the people in the accident are a different race and therefore not their own family. It doesn't mean they wouldn't feel bad for the people involved no matter what race.
slow pope

Thomson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

I was there also at the time the ambulances left there were no fatalities.the child was air lifted but all others had minor cuts and bruses but will be fine.it was a bad wreck but looked worse than it could of been.they all need to thank their higher power
Geeze

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

I just want to know how the child is. My heart can't take another death of a child today..
pray

Abbeville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

The little girl did not make it. Prayers are needed for this family as they deal with great loss. Keep your kids buckled up. Twice in one day this did NOT haveto happen!
Uhhh

Kathleen, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

pray wrote:
The little girl did not make it. Prayers are needed for this family as they deal with great loss. Keep your kids buckled up. Twice in one day this did NOT haveto happen!
Where are you getting your info? I am talking to friends of the family and they have not heard thi syet.
sandi

Perry, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Prayers for the family.
a grandmother

Blackshear, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

i pray for the families involved and please go home and hug and kiss your children it dont matter if they are two or thirty two
heartbroken

Kathleen, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

I know the girls and the baby too my heart and prayers too the family.
pray

Abbeville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

I am At the hospital. I am a family friend you obviously do no not know anyone well enough to know. Instead of worrying about my info get on your knees and pray

This is too Uhhhh
Info

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

All info is at WALB.com . This is terrible. The family of this child is in my prayers tonight.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of319
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

86 Users are viewing the Douglas Forum right now

Search the Douglas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 6 min Aggie23 39,408
new churchs chicken 23 min yah 38
Johnny's pizza 39 min ddddd 45
Kobe? 46 min ddddd 7
trying to downgrade a good man! 47 min really 38
Dr. Steve Anderson Breast Augmentation (boob jo... (Nov '10) 1 hr the cable guy 85
Busted Knuckles is a rip off. CUSTOMERS BEWARE!... 2 hr sounds odd 11
Jobeth Thomas and Eliza Bell 3 hr lol 54
First baptist 4 hr SMH 17
Douglas 5 hr Old Salt 26
•••
•••
•••
•••

Douglas Jobs

•••
•••
•••