Ashburn, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

Rarely listen anymore except during JB&Billy, but my radio was still tuned in from the morning when I got in my truck after work yesterday. Some rap version of Take Me Home Country Roads was playing, then listened to Dumbass and the teenage girl yap for a few minutes, before they played another rap song. Had to turn it. Dixie COUNTRY my ass.

“none ya”

Since: Mar 12

douglas georgia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

FINALLY!!! Somebodyelse besides me has some thing to say about Matt and Amanda and the way they are ruining 106.7 with that rap mix shit I hate it I don't listen to Dixie country when their on anymore its sad the way they have ruined the best radio station with that crap!
talk too much

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

They talk too much. You can usually count on an afternoon show playing some music but all they do is talk, talk, talk. Amanda doesn't bring much to the table. She never even has an opinion and opts to stay out of it.
WAY TOO MUCH

Virginia, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

I also am sick of hearng them bull*shit all afternoon. Matt sounds like a 6 year old little girl and Amanda just lets him play her right into his stupid shit.
I like to hear the correct versions of songs, not some jacked up fag version of them. They both are a disgrace to the station that used to be.

“none ya”

douglas georgia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

It's more of a talk show anymore than anything....and Matt has the most filthy mouth I have ever heard. If they want rap they need to go the hell back to 101.9.
Country my ass

Ashburn, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

101.9 already booted his sorry ass so he can't go back there. He might be a great club dj but radio isn't for him. WOKA's owners ought to be ashamed.

“none ya”

douglas georgia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

I heard about that. Why exactly did 101.9 fire him?
info

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

Dont believe that cock blocking should be the topic of conversation. not very youth friendly!
Me Too

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

I agree. I heard that poo tonight. Either it is a country station that plays country or it isn't. Every bit of the back drop music is hip hop, you can't understand the off site audio, and can't understand the regular audio as it sounds like an all girls sleep over.

Matt, grow a pair and move on!
EPA

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

I've never seen owners so determined to drive a radio station into the ground, but if that's what they want then have at it, it would be a lot cheaper to just shut it down and save the electric bill and then we don't get the MATT air pollution!
Herewego

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

I agree about the music in the back ground playing i hate it also BUT I will say dont get on here bashing matt or amanda they are great people and instead of getting on here asking people about matts life why dont you facebook him and ask for your self i hate when people bash other people its just wrong.
hounddog

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

they all talk too much in the morning. i just hate listening to them talk to each other about something that means nothing to the world. If it is talk radio go for it, only thing negative i can say about jb&b same bit all week and they take a lot of time off as far as rick and bubba they will get caught up in Alabama stuff way too much that means nothing to anybody else.

“none ya”

douglas georgia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

Herewego wrote:
I agree about the music in the back ground playing i hate it also BUT I will say dont get on here bashing matt or amanda they are great people and instead of getting on here asking people about matts life why dont you facebook him and ask for your self i hate when people bash other people its just wrong.
uh I could really care less about Matt thank ya! But they are running Dixie country into the ground and I don't care if you like it or not!
RealityBites

Norman Park, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

Herewego wrote:
Facebook is not a verb.
woooooooooooooo

Alma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

who owns woka anyway ??
ccc

Athens, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

coffee county broadcasters

“Play it again, Sam.”

Since: Oct 11

Casablanca

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

RealityBites wrote:
<quoted text>
Facebook is not a verb.
Thank you!

I laughed, got choked, snorted my coffee and laughed again.

Awesome.
Country my ass

Ashburn, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

Does Norman Fletcher still own it? Used to be him and Judge Gillis and a couple of other people I think. The manager up there too i think.

It's a private radio station and they can do what they want with it, but i'm just voicing my opinion that it sucks now. If he wants a rap station, make a rap station but quit calling it country. And get a real dj.
Ratings

Fort Gaines, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

All the listener interaction both online and on the radio makes this thread look stupid. Thousands of Facebook users did not exist for 106.7 until Matt arrived. These are adults and not just children as some suggest. Listen on any given day to their show and you will hear dozens of callers from once again working adults who listen. The music you are referring to are artists such as Colt Ford and The Lacs who technically are new Country artists. Some people just don't like change. Give over it. Obviously someone listens or they wouldn't have the callers and internet fan base they do. The owners of WOKA are wise business men who took a risk and it's paid off with the new advertisers. If they would only get rid of the flea market and their goofy morning show guys.
woooooooooooooo

Alma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

how can we get in contact with the owners

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

79 Users are viewing the Douglas Forum right now

Search the Douglas Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 5 min rename 50,378
Subway 12 min Johnnie 4
Fire at DQ? 6 hr Driver 8 3
Ruby Tuesday 6 hr no name 7
information 11 hr see tard 6
broxton 12 hr mandy 16
surrogate mom 20 hr goodness 38
CRMC CEO takes from employees and patients Thu Did ya know 28
Pigrams pride Thu Smilingholls 8
•••
•••
•••
•••