chsbaseballsupPO RTER

Pavo, GA

#1 Jul 24, 2012
curious if anyone else had knowledge or heard rumor of a secret meeting dr leis had with boosters and disgruntled parents concerning the removal of the baseball coach brad porter who resigned on his on terms?
nope

Fitzgerald, GA

#2 Jul 24, 2012
Heard nothing. Wonder what went on.
woooooooooooooo

Alma, GA

#3 Jul 24, 2012
not true
GeorgiaNative

Douglas, GA

#4 Jul 24, 2012
chsbaseballsupPORTER wrote:
curious if anyone else had knowledge or heard rumor of a secret meeting dr leis had with boosters and disgruntled parents concerning the removal of the baseball coach brad porter who resigned on his on terms?
Since you seem to know about it, then it's not a "secret" meeting. And now all of Douglas Topix knows about the secret meeting.

“Play it again, Sam.”

Since: Oct 11

Casablanca

#5 Jul 24, 2012
GeorgiaNative wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you seem to know about it, then it's not a "secret" meeting. And now all of Douglas Topix knows about the secret meeting.
LOL.

Gossip. It's awesome isn't it.
Foul ball

Adel, GA

#6 Jul 24, 2012
He resigned case closed. If more than two people attended the meeting it is not a secret in CC. Sorry you were left out if that was the case.
ChsbaseballsupPO RTER

Douglas, GA

#7 Jul 24, 2012
I was merely asking if this type meeting had taken place. Just curious that's all. Didn't realize dr leis rolled like that although it doesn't shock me
Linda lovelace

Norman Park, GA

#8 Jul 30, 2012
There was a meeting and it was a secret until one of the Dugout Club executive board members started telling people about how they met and got the coach fired which is an outright lie. Some drunks never learn to just shut up and leave well enough alone.
coffeeeplaya

Norman Park, GA

#9 Jul 31, 2012
Don't get on here and talk about my friends, they are the only hope I have of keeping my job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Checkers? 40 min samantha 2
Sarah & Larry Batten 42 min lol 2
Rec League Chamionship Rings 1 hr derrr 1
Sharon chancey 1 hr RFN-486323659 6
Tory Hutchison 1 hr RFN-486397858 3
Big buck contest rigged!!! 2 hr Preston 10
Need books for 5 year old 2 hr Smart mine 14
new vapor shop coming to douglas 4 hr so glad we did 18
Britts steak & seafood 8 hr food was okay ser... 66
Douglas Dating