unknown

Mount Juliet, TN

#103 Nov 28, 2010
i have known bishop jerry moore for 20 years an a root worker he is one of the best for his track record is proven ask anyone in Donaldsonville GA they will tell you he is good.
Levy Canaan

Donalsonville, GA

#104 Nov 28, 2010
It's in the first chapter of John:....and the light shineth in darkness and darkness comprehended it not. It is an insult and outright travesty to refer to God's children as being anything other than God's children. A tree is recognized by its fruit and I personally know that the trees in discussion here produce "fruit of the spirit." Ok, I see that I have to hit u in the mouth so you can get the punch-line. Can a rootworker summon the Holyghost?
Salt

Albany, GA

#105 Nov 28, 2010
I always thought he was a sham from what I have heard in the past.
paige

Mount Juliet, TN

#106 Nov 29, 2010
my grandmother has told tales over the years ,of all three men Dallas,Jerry,west of fl she now 90 has said in their prime they were not to be played with people took them serious in her day.Times have changed none of these men can be put in a certain category .They are just anointed ok
Levy Canaan

Donalsonville, GA

#107 Nov 29, 2010
There are people in the world who spend a lot of thought, time, and money in their efforts to ruin the lives of others. Noone in the Moore family is going to give you anything that you can use to ruin another person's life. If you feel you have been "rooted" by someone, i'm sure that there are Men Of God who are willing to help you identify the source of your problems. How-ever that does not make them "root-workers". Satan himself can't lift a hot finger against God's anointed and that's why so many people go to them with their problems. They are Sons Of God with the power to bind and to loose on earth and in heaven.
Levy Canaan

Donalsonville, GA

#108 Nov 29, 2010
You might be "rooted" when you get there, but, if you go with an humble heart and a well made up mind, you're gonna leave with knowlegde,wisdom, and understanding in the Holy Ghost; which is none other than the Spirit of Truth. God is not a God of confusion! You should go expecting a miracle!
Levy Canaan

Donalsonville, GA

#109 Nov 29, 2010
a friend wrote:
Amen to your defense of Dr. Moore. He was one of the greatest men of God to walk this earth. As the plaque by his door said, "He that believeth on me believeth not on me, but on Him that sent me." He was sent by God. And he never took any credit for himself--he gave it all to God, whom he served. He was by far the humblest, greatest man I ever met. Greetings and blessings to all of you who love him.
Enough said!
L Wig

Port Orange, FL

#110 Nov 30, 2010
Picture of Which President? spadazzle236@yahoo.com
bob simpson wrote:
i used to drive the bus from newark nj, to donalsonville ga many times. i seen some very strange sights. i am retired now living in princeton, nc i got a red bag every time i went! i have spoke with dr moore 15 times or so. i seen red fox picture on the wall, also a picture of the president. mmarvinsimpson@aol.com
scott

Mitchell, GA

#112 Dec 17, 2010
I CAN HELP ANY BODY.
Barb

Charlotte, NC

#115 Dec 17, 2010
unknown wrote:
i have known bishop jerry moore for 20 years an a root worker he is one of the best for his track record is proven ask anyone in Donaldsonville GA they will tell you he is good.
How can I find Bishop Moore?
Barb

Charlotte, NC

#116 Dec 17, 2010
Does anyone who of a Gifted Spiritual Healer in NC?
unknown

Mount Juliet, TN

#117 Dec 18, 2010
barb i wish i could give you his personal number i know it ,but i cant give he still preaches and is is to get in touch with .The moores are well known and good people.im closely tied to the family also. surprised there are no healers in Charlotte that was part of the great DR Buzzard territory was it not.
unknown

Mount Juliet, TN

#118 Dec 18, 2010
Levy is Rev.Henry of Bainbridge GA still living that man really had the sight.
marcel

Canada

#119 Dec 18, 2010
Bully can put a spell on ya. He get drunk on that shine and make you see yo great granny in flour sack drawers
Barb

Charlotte, NC

#120 Dec 19, 2010
unknown wrote:
barb i wish i could give you his personal number i know it ,but i cant give he still preaches and is is to get in touch with .The moores are well known and good people.im closely tied to the family also. surprised there are no healers in Charlotte that was part of the great DR Buzzard territory was it not.
Thanks for the reply. I have heard of Dr. Buzzard but don't know anyone who met him in person. I am hoping to find someone gifted in SC ... a shorter drive for me.
unknown

Mount Juliet, TN

#121 Dec 20, 2010
barb out of tradition i cant give you an name in that area but look towards columbia SC think J C you need a blessing it has been an outreach to help you. i spent much time in Charlotte and Charleston myself

Since: Aug 09

Bensalem, PA

#122 Dec 21, 2010
Levy Canaan wrote:
I am aware that this is a response to an old thread but, I feel my response essential to clarify due to the number of naysayers. I am taken aback by the fact that nobody has bothered to mention that The Rev. Dr. Dallas Moore was a Civil Rights icon in addition to serving his appointment by God as a broadcaster of the Good News Of God's Kingdom. Although it is seldom mentioned and has not gained mainstream media attention, let us not forget Action Movement! Let us not forget the struggle for equality that Dr. Moore was such a vital part of.
Thanks for this info on Rev Dr Dallas Moore. I did not realize that the Action Movement had a civil rights bend to it. I will ask Fred Moore about this. Thanks again for the info.
Help Seeker

Ridgeland, MS

#123 Jan 21, 2011
Are there any truly gifted people in Mississippi ?
to say

Ford City, PA

#124 Jan 21, 2011
the moores are very good people
Levy Caanan

Donalsonville, GA

#125 Jan 21, 2011
Don wrote:
<quoted text>
The "Walking Man" was supposed to have had a curse placed on him by someone who had died. Only the person who placed the curse on him could remove it, hence the reason he walked all the time. I have never heard that Dr Dallas placed the curse on him.
They said the "Walking Man" would go home and sleep at night. The next day, he would walk all day, unless he got tired. His favorite resting spot was the old Chevrolet place in Donalsonville. He stood still and watched it when they tore it down to build Rite Aid.
Perhaps the walking man (Mr. Clayton) devoloped his habit as a result of some set-back like maybe the passing of someone he cared about. Maybe that someone was the person who passed only to be accused of placing a curse on another before passing. What if the walking man walked to get away from his environment daily? What if he sat on the bench in front of the old car lot simply to be in a different environment prior to walking a little further. I talked to the walking man everyday for quite a few days prior to his passing. He was cohesive (responsive) to my questions and grumpy but he answered them with sanity. After he'd answer my questions he'd say "Get outta here, it's time to go to sleep!" If there was a curse on him, someone must have removed it prior to his arrival at the facility where I worked. He sat down and watched t.v everyday and sat on the front-porch with myself and others. Although there was a day when he simply walked away from the facility to be found nowhere. When he returned I asked why he had left and he said "Cause I got tired of sittin in here looking at yall!" We called him Uncle CLayton. No Dr. Moore did not place a curse on him! God surely granted him with the power to remove anything that was not of God though!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Donalsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 min OMTE 56,906
First State Bank (Feb '14) 12 hr jcc 13
red 14 hr mama 2
Donalsonville Police 16 hr Jack 3
June 8: Expect music, barbecue, ukulele jam at ... Tue Jungle Jim 5
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Tue tammy101 2,072
Trouble (May '11) Tue Welkwo 3
Donalsonville Dating
Find my Match

Donalsonville Jobs

Donalsonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Donalsonville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Donalsonville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]