Elko, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2009

i live here too wrote:
Dr. Moore put donalsonville on the map. besides the Aldays killings donalsonville was known world wide because of Dr. Moore. He passed away in december of 1990. His home is on 9l going towards the Fl line. his son Fred is supposed to have taken up his practice. I know the whole "family" history The "Moores" is a well known black family in this town.It is so true that people came from world wide to this town just to see Dr. Moore. Douglas was not a Moore. his mother was Dr. Moores sister. Douglas last name is Jones. Any thing eles just ask me cause i live here too.
I have a question since you still live in the town and you seem to know a lot about the Moore's. Is there a phone number where they can be reached? I am from a far and I would hate to make a blank trip. Is his son as powerful as he was?
Tiffany

Elko, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2009

I would like to visit the family if someone could give me directions on how to get there or a phone number.
trish

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2009

yes fred lives in docs home now and he does the same thing in the same place as doc did. he does not charge anything. if you go early in the morning before he goes to work you can see him. but the best day to go is on wednesday. my email address is pip.hink@yahoo.com
Ann Columbus Ga

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2009

I need information from someone who lives in Donaldsonville Ga or has been to Dallas Moore home and knows how to get there or how to get in contact with the relative that took over his business! Please I need this ASAP!
Please Consider This

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2009

Judged:

For those who are asking in desperation for information on the Moores and who are in need of healing of any kind (physical, mental, spiritual), please consider these Biblical points:

1Ti 2:5...For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus....

Isa 53:4-5...Surely he has borne our griefs and carried our sorrows; yet we esteemed him stricken, smitten by God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities; upon him was the chastisement that made us whole, and with his stripes we are healed.

You don't need Dallas Moore (or anyone else) and you SURELY don't need to pay for their services. Enter into a personal relationship with Jesus. You don't have to get on a bus, He will never leave or forsake you and will ALWAYS love you. A relationship with Him doesn't mean that life will be a rose garden (good and bad times come to every human soul). But it DOES mean that your life will have meaning, purpose and fulfillment and you will have true peace and hope for this life and the next. He alone took all of your life's issues upon Him on the cross (your spiritual and physical sickness and death). Turn to Him alone if you want TRUE life and wholeness.

This isn't to speak negatively of the Moore family or legacy, beyond saying this; Jesus is ALL that you need. Have faith in Him alone for no man is worthy.
blueeyes

Alapaha, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2009

maybe some one will find out more about this man and put it in 2 a movie about him. i heard alittle about him when i was akid. id love 2 hear more about folks around here that did the same kind of stuff he did 2 help all kinds of people. i was told my great grandmorther did.
good idea

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2009

Please Consider This wrote:
For those who are asking in desperation for information on the Moores and who are in need of healing of any kind (physical, mental, spiritual), please consider these Biblical points:
1Ti 2:5...For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus....
Isa 53:4-5...Surely he has borne our griefs and carried our sorrows; yet we esteemed him stricken, smitten by God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities; upon him was the chastisement that made us whole, and with his stripes we are healed.
You don't need Dallas Moore (or anyone else) and you SURELY don't need to pay for their services. Enter into a personal relationship with Jesus. You don't have to get on a bus, He will never leave or forsake you and will ALWAYS love you. A relationship with Him doesn't mean that life will be a rose garden (good and bad times come to every human soul). But it DOES mean that your life will have meaning, purpose and fulfillment and you will have true peace and hope for this life and the next. He alone took all of your life's issues upon Him on the cross (your spiritual and physical sickness and death). Turn to Him alone if you want TRUE life and wholeness.
This isn't to speak negatively of the Moore family or legacy, beyond saying this; Jesus is ALL that you need. Have faith in Him alone for no man is worthy.
Sometimes the Lord uses people such as Dallas Moore to communicate with people that need healing. He does use people to help someone overcome burdens of pain and suffering. It's like when Jesus Christ walked this earth and healed people. Sometimes we all need some faith in our lives and this is truely someone that had that healing power from the Lord.
althingsc

Randallstown, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2010

From smallminded folks and hate small minded folks

(If u knew what u was talking about u would know that jerry isnt his cousin.)

YOU don't know what your talking about. instead of making a simpleminded comment like this..Share the knowledge. Who is he then?
Bishop Jerry Moore told me himself he was Doc's cousin.
Doc never asked for money..he gave me money many times!!!! Leave it to heathens to mess things up!
SERIOUS

Crawfordville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

althingsc wrote:
Doc's cousin Bishop Jerry Moore, write or fax him. here is my e addy write to me and I will send you his phone #. althingsc@hotmail.com
I Would like Bishop Jerry Moore Phone# i'm in need of help
Courious

Cairo, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2010

I have always wondered about Dr. Moore, but I never got a chance to meet him. I know several of his family members, they seem like wonderful people.
shawnd

Warner Robins, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2010

someone help, can u give me info of how to contact any of the moore's i need some help soooon. shawnd_71@YAHOO.com

Pleeeeeaaaasssssee
I started this post

South Bend, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2010

Judged:

WOW! I love all of the responses this has gotten! I remember Brother Dallas being a wonderful man. He is related to Tim as well isn't he? For those of you that call him voodoo, I probably would have many years ago as well. Now, I am an adult that sees reality, I don't shun it, push it away or curse it, I just accept it! Brother Dallas was one of God's chosen people, I believe in what he did, I didn't experience it first-hand but I do believe. I know it's not the normal "Southern Baptist" way of thinking but God works in so many ways, through so many people. So many people call him voodoo and that is their right to have that opinion, Brother Dallas and God know the truth and the truth will always prevail. As for those "Carrying on" his work, I hope they are honest and true people, just like Dallas. I know Dallas would stop seeing people to see my Grandfather. There would be people in huge lines that had been waiting for a very long time to see him and he would just walk in and sit and talk with Dallas, they were good friends. I don't think Dallas would have done that if he were doing it "for money". I don't know what year that church was built out there but my great-grandparents owned the land before it was sold to the Moore's. Does anyone know? I think I may have an old deed stashed away somewhere.
I do pray that Doc will rest in peace, he brought peace to so many. Just a thought, let's suppose for a moment that he was a fake and it was all a scam. I think he was such a blessing to so many people that it was still good. He brought so many people to the lord, he made so many sick people feel better, he brought peace to so many shattered lives. How could anyone call that bad or wrong? Anyone? Anyone? Surely not me!
Geronimo

Tifton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2010

Judged:

He was a great person in my book.. He was a preacher. most of these around here should be jealous of him, he had the holy spirit with him and most preachers around here, black or white, are very very jealous , mr moore... god bless him he had the spirit,, and he gave to folks here and there.. He was the best.. thank God for him.. he helped alot of folks.. He was not a scam to me.. and if anyone thinks it voodoo. then well they are really missing something. He used faith to heal people. he used the holy name of god in faith.. nothing wrong he did in my book..
Thanks for your comments

Warminster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2010

I started this post wrote:
WOW! I love all of the responses this has gotten! I remember Brother Dallas being a wonderful man. He is related to Tim as well isn't he? For those of you that call him voodoo, I probably would have many years ago as well. Now, I am an adult that sees reality, I don't shun it, push it away or curse it, I just accept it! Brother Dallas was one of God's chosen people, I believe in what he did, I didn't experience it first-hand but I do believe. I know it's not the normal "Southern Baptist" way of thinking but God works in so many ways, through so many people. So many people call him voodoo and that is their right to have that opinion, Brother Dallas and God know the truth and the truth will always prevail. As for those "Carrying on" his work, I hope they are honest and true people, just like Dallas. I know Dallas would stop seeing people to see my Grandfather. There would be people in huge lines that had been waiting for a very long time to see him and he would just walk in and sit and talk with Dallas, they were good friends. I don't think Dallas would have done that if he were doing it "for money". I don't know what year that church was built out there but my great-grandparents owned the land before it was sold to the Moore's. Does anyone know? I think I may have an old deed stashed away somewhere.
I do pray that Doc will rest in peace, he brought peace to so many. Just a thought, let's suppose for a moment that he was a fake and it was all a scam. I think he was such a blessing to so many people that it was still good. He brought so many people to the lord, he made so many sick people feel better, he brought peace to so many shattered lives. How could anyone call that bad or wrong? Anyone? Anyone? Surely not me!
[/Quote]
I enjoyed what you had to say about Dallas Moore. Can you tell me in what year your relatives sold Dallas the land and how much land was sold?. Thanks [/Quote]
Thanks for your comments

Warminster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2010

[/Quote]
I enjoyed what you had to say about Dallas Moore. Can you tell me in what year your relatives sold Dallas the land and how much land was sold?. Thanks [/Quote]
shawn

Warner Robins, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2010

i really need to contact someone carrying on his legacy. please email me at shawnd_71@yahoo.com with contact information. please help me.
mohogany08

Westlake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2010

Kathrine wrote:
I am a part of Dallas Moore's Family... That is my cousin, I just recently went on a family reunion and learned so much about him...
Could you tell me how to get to his son if he has taken over Dallas? I live in Cleveland and don't want to make a long trip for nothing.
mhay12

West Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2010

what about a guy in fla named west neely do anybody know him
shawnd

Bonaire, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2010

does douglas carry on the family's legacy. Im in need of some help. i went to fred moore and nothing has changed yet
shawnd

Bonaire, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2010

althingsc wrote:
Doc's cousin Bishop Jerry Moore, write or fax him. here is my e addy write to me and I will send you his phone #. althingsc@hotmail.com
what is the email address. I need to find bishop jerry moore. I visited fred moore about 3 months ago and nothing has changed. Someone told me i went to the wrong person, because fred doesnt have it like his dad

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of282
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Donalsonville Discussions

Search the Donalsonville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 36 min rename 39,422
Seminole County EMS Fri shaking my head 6
Disappointed With Seminole County EMS Service (Jun '10) Fri shaking my head 54
trade/barter my 1994 Jeep Wrangler (Apr '11) Wed Sam 17
Teen held in shooting of step-dad Apr 16 yea 2
Pop's Dockside Grill (May '11) Apr 16 Susie 18
chesley glass Apr 16 booboo 1
•••

Flood Warning for Seminole County was issued at April 19 at 3:56AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
Donalsonville Dating