Wayne Covil - wtvr

Full story: WTVR
Wayne Covil is the Senior Reporter at WTVR. He joined WTVR in December of 1992, when he opened up the stations Tri Cities Bureau in Petersburg. Full Story
Clay Dillard

United States

#1 Feb 23, 2010
Mr. Covil
I own a 08 Toyota Tundra and I am currently having engine sensor issues. I went on line to see if I could handle the trouble code myself and found a large audience of folks that are all complaining about Toiyota trouble codes and sensors wearing out prematurely. I am concerned that one of these other sensors could cause an issue with my vehicles control. The gas pedals, floor mats and computer sensors that Toyota is working on now is just the tip of the ice burg. I believe Toyota has purchased a plethera of faulty sensors trying to save a buck and alot of us Toyota customers are paying the additonal expense of fixing these issues. My issue started at 40,000 miles. I am a traveling salesman. This was 1 1/2 years after purchase and Toyota woudln't warrantee because of the mileage. i purchased my vehicle from Priority Toyota, thinking I was getting Priorities for life on my engine, only to learn their warranttee doesn't cover anything other than metal moving parts. Not sensors inside the engine or mounted to the engine.

I feel like Toyota has a bigger problem than has been exposed so far and I would love it if you ivestigated what's up with Toyot's sensors
Not a Greg fan

Midlothian, VA

#2 May 26, 2010
Greg Anderson drinks a lot.
mistoria

Richmond, VA

#3 May 26, 2010
Not a Greg fan wrote:
Greg Anderson drinks a lot.
OH !! so you know Greg huh ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinwiddie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Sun IM NOT FAT OR LAZY 1,359
Dinwiddie County Sheriff's race (Nov '11) Sep 27 CH Guy 111
Former Dinwiddie Deputy Charged with Incest wit... Sep 11 KARMA 5
SOL scores a mixed bag for area schools Aug '14 Rife 1
Dinwiddie Dumbbells Aug '14 wants to know 1
Smell Aug '14 jkkk 5
Dozens to be rounded up in record-breaking drug... (Mar '13) Aug '14 jason jones 16

Dinwiddie Jobs

Dinwiddie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Dinwiddie News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dinwiddie

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]