Next Last
Real talk

El Monte, CA

#1 Apr 14, 2011
Names please
dilley

Raymondville, TX

#2 Apr 14, 2011
DJ Bryant is pretty sick he can sing and rap.
Goodstuff

El Monte, CA

#3 Apr 15, 2011
Theres Jes.... that guy has talent dawg.. He really has potential ..no joke ...
(singing and rapping!)
Lol

United States

#4 Apr 27, 2011
Y'all mean Jesse right? That dark kid that smokes pot? That kids a grade A busta.
indo

United States

#6 Apr 29, 2011
As much as I know.. Hes said no to bud tha few times ive been around him.. I doubt it..
And why u dawgin ?
ghost

Spokane, WA

#7 Nov 4, 2011
u all suck for skill, the only other motherfs down there that has skill as good as me is kristal, the rest of yall are a baby half breed of wanna bees, jus fake ass studio under talened rappers
wht happn

Raymondville, TX

#8 Nov 4, 2011
to tha dude tht use ta rap alex arrvalo he was wit a lil skinny crakhead marie rite,where he at nw??he was good fo sure
Get it right

Dallas, TX

#9 Nov 5, 2011
wht happn wrote:
to tha dude tht use ta rap alex arrvalo he was wit a lil skinny crakhead marie rite,where he at nw??he was good fo sure
His name is spelled alex arevalo and her names maria not marie (idiot) who cares were he's at and yes he still rapping
east side

Fort Worth, TX

#11 Dec 3, 2011
Im da realest while yall flows like wax museum dummys...they call my flow alaska foriegn to yall egyptian mummy...sick swine flu lyric runnin u hoes over semi truck...watch yo ho im like kill bills buck coming to Dilley to fu$&...u against me is like crack to a fiegn....just put yo head down son an except ur realities r only dreams
stfu

Marshall, MI

#12 Dec 3, 2011
Ya sound dumb .. Alex,Jes,Pacho Got that shit..
I'll let em know .. and if yall got question .. ask em when ya see em..
Crazy

Dallas, TX

#13 Dec 5, 2011
stfu wrote:
Ya sound dumb .. Alex,Jes,Pacho Got that shit..
I'll let em know .. and if yall got question .. ask em when ya see em..
Are you saying they sound dumb or like nobodys better then them?? And who are you to let them no if they harly talk to anyone. Last I know alex nor jes talk to pacho so I know you dont know them like you clam to.
ghost

Spokane, WA

#15 Dec 13, 2011
i leave town for 7 years and look at this bull all u fake a** fools think ur me.
Truth

United States

#16 Dec 16, 2011
ghost wrote:
i leave town for 7 years and look at this bull all u fake a** fools think ur me.
The only people actually good that cam from Dilley.. is Zachary, Jessie, and that other guy..
They make sence and have actually made some moves happen.. just sayin..
Who are you ?
Sweet

Dallas, TX

#17 Dec 16, 2011
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The only people actually good that cam from Dilley.. is Zachary, Jessie, and that other guy..
They make sence and have actually made some moves happen.. just sayin..
Who are you ?
What other guy??
JES

United States

#18 Dec 25, 2011
lol..to those who mentioned me..:) <- my lil smiley face..
who ever yall are that mentioned me in a good way.. hmu.. so i can know..
shit those that mentioned me in a bad way.. do the same.. so i can know who haters can really be..
plus.. its just music.. yall act like its the efn superbowl.. peace
Boss

United States

#19 Dec 29, 2011
exactly... all I know is none of yall are rappers good singers or not!!! Grow up!!! And for yalls information the only one that actually made it to go to american idol is jesse canales!!! And yes he got close to winning!!! So stop hating!!!
pacho

El Monte, CA

#20 Jan 9, 2012
Man idc what anyone says...people hate...for nothing .... too what?....make themselves feel better....cuz they cant feel good naturally...nbfu....thats the click that started the lil rap bs...in dilley...everyone was in on it...jes and alex too...but shit happened ....energies clashed...and that was that...but yeeaaa...i take it you all havent heard mee...cuz i put it down...for dilley....noone has yet to say diff...but these internet thugs...lmao
curious

United States

#22 Jan 9, 2012
Its hard to decide between jes canales and pacho their both good.
maverick

El Monte, CA

#23 Jan 9, 2012
pacho...pacho...pacho
spit

El Monte, CA

#24 Jan 9, 2012
Pach

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dilley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pretty girl at shell 2 hr La onda 8
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 5 hr fubar 22,288
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 hr fubar 17,877
Dilley by 20 over Brackett 7 hr Worldstar 2
auxillary police lost $1000 8 hr Parker Lewis 1
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 11 hr Wow Wee 524
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) 12 hr That Fart Guy 722
•••
•••
Dilley Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Dilley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Dilley People Search