Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

May 4, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chattanoogan.com

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Comments
5,761 - 5,780 of 8,978 Comments Last updated Tuesday
Wang Chung

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

I do
Preacher

Big Sandy, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Wang Chung wrote:
I do
I now pronounce you Man & Wife! You may kiss the Bride.
Silvermaven

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

DeDominicis wrote:
<quoted text>vaccinations are safer then no vaccinations because theyve saved more people than theyve ever harmed. you can tell what sort of excuse MAKING retards constipate the world for everyone else, they have cancer and some of them really really like the doors,mamas and the papas etc. hippys and people with cancer revolt and disgust me. yourcervical mother and retard kid can kiss my hair as*.
You are the fool who does not even know the public is massively infected with the real AIDS caused by using spirochetal slime in vaccines for over 30yrs. And then lying about it.
AUTISM IS THE REAL AIDS. AS ARE ALL SYNDROMES OF UNKNOWN ORIGIN.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
THE WORLDS LEADING EXPERT OF PRION/AIDS/LYME...

IT IS ALL THE SAME THING.

THe INFECTIONS CAUSE CANCERS FOOL. THE NCI IS UP TO THEIR EYEBALLS IN POO because WE KNOW ALL THOSE TINY CALCIUM DEPOSITS THAT HERALD CANCERS ARE CAUSED BY SPIROCHETAL BIOFILM THAT IS MOSTLY CALCIUM....

THE RATS KNEW WHAT THEY WERE DOING AND EACH AND EVERY ANTIGEN ADDED TO THE PRION MIX COULD BE OUR LAST. SO DO NOT EXPECT TO SEE A NEW FLU VACCINE. IT WON'T HAPPEN. AND IF THEY DO NOT REMOVE ALL THE OTHERS

THEY WILL BE CHARGED WITH CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY.
Silvermaven

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

Projected Autism rate for 2022---

1 in 9 WHY?

Because they refuse to treat the parents to prevent fetal transmissions by lying about the tests that don't work to detect the infections once they share at least 40% of their genes.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22781833
the infections transverse in the gut so once the infectious antigens get there they do their business.

How long does it take for a jab to cause AUTISM? About the same exact time it takes to fold the infectious antigens into the protein to hide.

http://jid.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2...
A third of the world’s population has latent infection with Mycobacterium tuberculosis; and 10-15% of the reactivating cases occur at extrapulmonary sites without active pulmonary tuberculosis.

HOW DID THEY GET AWAY WITH MURDERING THE PUBLIC ON PURPOSE?
Using Pam3cys/ECOLI and Pam2cys/MYCOPLASMA in vaccines not knowing even 1/3 of their proteins genetic abilities, OR DID THEY?

They cause the infectious genes to fold into the gene columns to hide. Formerly known as a syndrome is really the real AIDS/PRION lied about to protect profits of all things immunological...
GOOFY

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
your an idi*t
play nice now
Siew

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

no
theangryguy

Athens, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Judged:

These shots they give children should be banned!! My kid had hers and before she was normal,now she is messed up because the chemicals that are in these shots. It's just an excuse to "protect" the teacher's that's all. The teacher's are afraid they'll get a disease from our kids.

“The Forgotton City”

Since: May 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Judged:

Ok ya'll I got a big time bitch and need to know who else has the same problem.
My water bill has risen from an average of 2000 to three thousand a month for years to 8000 a month and riseing every month yet I have not changed anything. I checked for leaks and have even shut the water off for a month and went to a well on property for that time and the useage went up 25%. does any out there have the same problem.
seriously

Erin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Judged:

Shots do not cause autism. That was a story that was originally written by someone in the medical journal that actually was not a PhD and had no proof to back up his study. Any doctor will tell you this is not true shots do not cause autism. I think you should vaccinate and it be mandatory that all children be vaccinated. vaccines protect not hurt. Once again does not cause Autism.
theangryguy

Athens, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Judged:

seriously wrote:
Shots do not cause autism. That was a story that was originally written by someone in the medical journal that actually was not a PhD and had no proof to back up his study. Any doctor will tell you this is not true shots do not cause autism. I think you should vaccinate and it be mandatory that all children be vaccinated. vaccines protect not hurt. Once again does not cause Autism.
I've not met a Doctor who wasn't a "quack",what do they know?
Wow

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Judged:

seriously wrote:
Italy disagrees with you.

http://childhealthsafety.wordpress.com/2012/0...
Geeze

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Judged:

Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Italy disagrees with you.
http://childhealthsafety.wordpress.com/2012/0...
So does the USA.

http://www.tacanow.org/family-resources/vacci...

In fact, when 150 families who have been compensated for vaccine injury were interviewed, 83 had an autism diagnosis.

That's right, over half were autistic.

http://www.ebcala.org/areas-of-law/vaccine-la...
momof4

Smithville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

I am all for immunizations, you have to do what you can as a mother/father to protect your child/children from diseases that can be prevented an as far as the vaccines go they may not be for all children, do your research on the vaccines an what the ingredients are especially if your child has ever had an allergic reaction to certian medicine or foods cause it may benefit you an your child in the long run.
WTH

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

momof4 wrote:
I am all for immunizations, you have to do what you can as a mother/father to protect your child/children from diseases that can be prevented an as far as the vaccines go they may not be for all children, do your research on the vaccines an what the ingredients are especially if your child has ever had an allergic reaction to certian medicine or foods cause it may benefit you an your child in the long run.
Did you watch the news? A little research there just recently reported Mercks fraud with the mumps vaccine that they manipulated to make it look like it worked in the study.
Their measles vaccine was causing the measles.
SOOOOOOO.Your kids were injected with a bunch of fraud.
SOOOOOOO.Add that to the ingredients
theangryguy

Athens, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

WTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you watch the news? A little research there just recently reported Mercks fraud with the mumps vaccine that they manipulated to make it look like it worked in the study.
Their measles vaccine was causing the measles.
SOOOOOOO.Your kids were injected with a bunch of fraud.
SOOOOOOO.Add that to the ingredients
Goes to show you all that you CAN NOT trust even Doctors!!
Wow

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

momof4 wrote:
Chicken pox is a mild childhood infection that used to come around every spring. when children came down with it, the adults around them were exposed to the virus again which triggered an immune response, suppressing the virus in their system from reoccurring.
Now, with all our kids having had the vaccine we are facing a two fold problem.
1. The vaccine does not provide lifelong immunity & boosters are required to prevent pubescent children from coming down with the disease which after the age of 10 can leave them sterile, or dead.
Booster =$$$$ for pharma...how many boosters? Well, we don't know....thanks for the $$$$ though....
And
2. Adults are no longer being exposed & shingles is on the rise (hence the need for a shingles vaccine). Pharma say's "thanks for the $$$$, you idiots."
We are seeing children as young as 6 in ER's across the nation with shingles, something that was never heard of before the vaccine took off in the late 1990's.
So, momof4, be sure to get those titers for your kids, cause chicken pox, while mild in children, is deadly in adults. You didn't prevent anything with this shot, you only made it more likely to kill your child.
Big Al Pierce

Loudon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

The fat government is going to kill us!
April

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

theangryguy wrote:
<quoted text>
I've not met a Doctor who wasn't a "quack",what do they know?
There are Doctor's out there that are more concerned about taking care of our bodies in a more natural way. These Doctors went to college, medical school along with the MD's, then they went on to
CHIROPRACTIC SCHOOL for another couple years. Give them a try, they just might save your life!
April

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Silvermaven wrote:
Projected Autism rate for 2022---
1 in 9 WHY?
Because they refuse to treat the parents to prevent fetal transmissions by lying about the tests that don't work to detect the infections once they share at least 40% of their genes.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22781833
the infections transverse in the gut so once the infectious antigens get there they do their business.
How long does it take for a jab to cause AUTISM? About the same exact time it takes to fold the infectious antigens into the protein to hide.
http://jid.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2...
A third of the world’s population has latent infection with Mycobacterium tuberculosis; and 10-15% of the reactivating cases occur at extrapulmonary sites without active pulmonary tuberculosis.
HOW DID THEY GET AWAY WITH MURDERING THE PUBLIC ON PURPOSE?
Using Pam3cys/ECOLI and Pam2cys/MYCOPLASMA in vaccines not knowing even 1/3 of their proteins genetic abilities, OR DID THEY?
They cause the infectious genes to fold into the gene columns to hide. Formerly known as a syndrome is really the real AIDS/PRION lied about to protect profits of all things immunological...
My grandson as Aspergers Syndrome which is on the Autism Spectrum. My daughter feels that he was normal until he had his second round of shots when he was a toddler...
They put so much crap in those shots these days, you'd be smart to NOT give them to your kids.
Geeze

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

The study,'Self-Organized Criticality Theory of Autoimmunity', produced a wide variety of tests on animals to examine the fact that, as they stated:

"Repeated immunization with antigen causes systemic autoimmunity in mice otherwise not prone to spontaneous autoimmune diseases."

They concluded:

"Systemic autoimmunity appears to be the inevitable consequence of over-stimulating the host’s immune ‘system’ by repeated immunization with antigen, to the levels that surpass system’s self-organized criticality."

In other words, they found that, not only is vaccination a possible or even probable cause of autoimmune disorders, but that:

Chronic diseases are the inevitable result of vaccination.

In their introduction, the authors further describe their discovery:

"The method we have chosen was to stimulate the system maximally by antigen to the levels far beyond its steady-state just like testing the capability of automobile. In a perfectly reproducible experiments in which the mice not prone to autoimmune diseases were immunized repeatedly with antigen, we have unexpectedly and surprisingly discovered that overstimulation of immune system beyond its self-organized criticality inevitably leads to systemic autoimmunity."

The mice used in this experiment were ones bred to have no autoimmune disorders, so the ability to stress them to the point of inevitably suffering from autoimmune disorders is particularly significant.

http://www.plosone.org/article/info:doi%2F10....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Dickson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Dickson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••