Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#13396 Aug 2, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Rassmusen poll on August 1 for the "swing states" of Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Florida. According to history, the results are not good for an incumbent looking to get re-elected:
FLORIDA: Romney 46 - Obama 45
OHIO: Obama 47 - Romney 45
PENNSYLVANIA: Obama 48 - Romney 44
Scott Rassmusen does this for a living and he is an independent pollster unlike the "in the tank for Obama" sources you cited. Who do we believe? I know, I know, "OMG, ROFLMAO' you have a serious comprehension problem". I hope I didn't steal the diversion you were planning to use.
If we look at all Rasmussen polling taken in the past month in the ten key swing states (Fla., Ohio, Va., Wis., Penn., Nev., Mich., Colo., Iowa, and N.H.) and fill in the rest of the states as they would be expected to go, the tally as of today would be as follows: 284 electoral votes for Obama, 235 for Romney. That, of course, would be enough to give Obama another four years.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/rasmussen
Nobama

Batesville, AR

#13397 Aug 2, 2012
Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
This ain't 1776, nuff said.
What you tax and spend liberals don't get is that the majority of Americans are sick and tired of the freeloaders and leeches sucking this Country dry. 2010 was just the start, that was a major statement as to how the voting public feels about this White Houses policys. They had a segment on CNBC showing soem people that were getting more in goverment aid then a person making $10 would have. Just look at California, the most liberal state by far. They have already tried the same programs the Federal government is and they are BROKE! it will not work. So keep trying to bad mouth the TEA party, call them racist and stupid. But know, they will take back this nation from the able bodied blood suckers who don't feel like working.
just sayin

Euless, TX

#13398 Aug 2, 2012
Chick Fila!
SAC Warrior

Collierville, TN

#13399 Aug 3, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
What you tax and spend liberals don't get is that the majority of Americans are sick and tired of the freeloaders and leeches sucking this Country dry. 2010 was just the start, that was a major statement as to how the voting public feels about this White Houses policys. They had a segment on CNBC showing soem people that were getting more in goverment aid then a person making $10 would have. Just look at California, the most liberal state by far. They have already tried the same programs the Federal government is and they are BROKE! it will not work. So keep trying to bad mouth the TEA party, call them racist and stupid. But know, they will take back this nation from the able bodied blood suckers who don't feel like working.
That is a straw man arguement. Do you really think anyone wants to see thier tax dollars go to freeloaders who dont deserve it. Republicans tax and spend just as much as democrats. They just spend the money on different things.
But at least with the democrats they only want my taxes. Their not trying to tell me how I should live my life.
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#13400 Aug 3, 2012
The only poll that counts will be taken on November 6th.
Dad

North Little Rock, AR

#13401 Aug 3, 2012
SAC Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>

But at least with the democrats they only want my taxes. Their not trying to tell me how I should live my life.
And there lies the the core factor of why I will never vote Republican. Most mask their intentions behind the principles of our Founders while seeking to impose their archaic sense value on us all.

Funny thing though, they are as susceptible to the sins of this world as anyone, they just choose to hide their worldly transgressions behind a veil of contradiction.
Pizza Lover

Jonesboro, AR

#13402 Aug 3, 2012
Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
And there lies the the core factor of why I will never vote Republican. Most mask their intentions behind the principles of our Founders while seeking to impose their archaic sense value on us all.
Funny thing though, they are as susceptible to the sins of this world as anyone, they just choose to hide their worldly transgressions behind a veil of contradiction.
The sanctity of life and a work ethic has become "archaic sense of values", maybe we don't deserve this country any more.
SAC Warrior

United States

#13403 Aug 3, 2012
Pizza Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
The sanctity of life and a work ethic has become "archaic sense of values", maybe we don't deserve this country any more.
Another strawman arguement. We all value life, the question is when does egg and sperm become life. Late term abortions are wrong. And do you really think republicans are the only ones witj work ethic. They seem to me to be too worried about how everyone else lives to be too concerned about work ethic.
Pizza Lover

Jonesboro, AR

#13404 Aug 3, 2012
SAC Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Another strawman arguement. We all value life, the question is when does egg and sperm become life. Late term abortions are wrong. And do you really think republicans are the only ones witj work ethic. They seem to me to be too worried about how everyone else lives to be too concerned about work ethic.
They are also busy at work while you are playing on the Internet.
SAC Warrior

United States

#13405 Aug 3, 2012
Pizza Lover wrote:
<quoted text>They are also busy at work while you are playing on the Internet.
I guess your are unemployed since you are on here.

Blytheville, AR

#13406 Aug 3, 2012
SAC Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a straw man arguement. Do you really think anyone wants to see thier tax dollars go to freeloaders who dont deserve it. Republicans tax and spend just as much as democrats. They just spend the money on different things.
Tell that to the residents of Chicago...
Reality Check

Warren, AR

#13407 Aug 3, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me , it was 4% increase over where G.W. Bush in his first term.
Excuse me, as of today, the unemployment rate is 0.5% higher than it was when Obama took office. I am obviously not versed in liberal math. I only know real math so I can't seem to get the numbers to work. I will have to rely on an expert in liberal math such as yourself. Please help me Barney, you are my last hope.
SAC Warrior

United States

#13408 Aug 3, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Tell that to the residents of Chicago...
What does that even mean???
Olt

Jonesboro, AR

#13409 Aug 3, 2012
SAC Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
You really don't know?
Pizza Lover

Jonesboro, AR

#13410 Aug 3, 2012
SAC Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess your are unemployed since you are on here.
You are rght and with Obama in office, my prosepects aren't too good either.
Reality Check

Warren, AR

#13411 Aug 3, 2012
SAC Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
He is talking about Mayor Emanuel telling Chick-fil-a that they can't come to Chicago because they don't live by Chicago's standards, even though only 2% of the entire population of Amreica is gay. In other words, Chick-fil-a must compromise their beliefs in order to do business in Chicago. I would say that is considered telling someone how they should live their life. You must think that is a normal practice, denying people the right to live their lives as they choose simply because they disagree with you, and that is why you didn't get it.
Pizza Lover

Jonesboro, AR

#13412 Aug 3, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
He is talking about Mayor Emanuel telling Chick-fil-a that they can't come to Chicago because they don't live by Chicago's standards, even though only 2% of the entire population of Amreica is gay. In other words, Chick-fil-a must compromise their beliefs in order to do business in Chicago. I would say that is considered telling someone how they should live their life. You must think that is a normal practice, denying people the right to live their lives as they choose simply because they disagree with you, and that is why you didn't get it.
They are tolerant of everyone except white, Christian males or anyone with a differing viewpoint.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#13413 Aug 3, 2012
Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally, I could not agree with you more.
Pizza Lover

Jonesboro, AR

#13414 Aug 3, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally, I could not agree with you more.
If it is contrary to the principles of the founding fathers, you seem to always agree.

Blytheville, AR

#13415 Aug 3, 2012
Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
And there lies why I'll never vote democrat. Liberals mask their intentions behind helping the poor and fighting the rich. Funny thing though, liberals are as guilty of exploiting the poor and getting kick-backs from the rich as anyone. They just choose to hide their worldly transgressions behind a veil of contradiction.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Diaz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pregnant 8 min Law man 8
Psychological Help (Mar '11) 15 min Law man 15
What make you think you deserve 16 min Cash 2
Real pretty girl use to work at bar 3 hr Freddy 3
Lookin 4 a fight 3 hr Jacob 1
Fed up'!!!!!! 13 hr truth 34
ashlie Elizabeth clark (Mar '13) 19 hr Blue Dodge 44
Diaz Dating
Find my Match

Diaz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Diaz News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Diaz

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:02 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:02PM
Zuerlein's kicking key to victory over Broncos - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 2:24 PM
What Are Experts Saying About San Diego?
Bleacher Report 2:40 PM
Former NFL Player Jason Brown Delivered His Own Child
NBC Sports 3:10 PM
Titans' Williamson looking like 5th-round steal - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 4:31 PM
Titans to wear white jerseys for rest of season