Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

A woman pumping gas accidently locked her vehicle with her child in a car seat. She called Dexter PD, told them what happened and could they please unlock her vehicle. They told her, "sorry, we don't unlock vehicles any longer". So, I'm thinking this is WRONG. Would this not fall under Child Rescue? We have a mom who is beside herself with panic and Dexter's finest not willing to help. Thankfully, Autry Morlan's sent someone over to unlock the vehicle for her and they didn't charge her a penny. Hats off to Morlan's on this one.
Not surprised

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

Sex scandals, arresting and harassing innocent people, going into people yards and beating them up then killing them after they file a lawsuit. Putting a former Alderman's wife in the hospital after he told the truth on them. Theft.

If this is Dexter's finest I'd hate to see their worst.
crazybitch

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Not surprised wrote:
Sex scandals, arresting and harassing innocent people, going into people yards and beating them up then killing them after they file a lawsuit. Putting a former Alderman's wife in the hospital after he told the truth on them. Theft.

If this is Dexter's finest I'd hate to see their worst.
do is freak n retarded I agree
hardy har har

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Well they aren't locksmiths. I would guess if they were to get the kid out it would be by breaking the glass, then she'd prolly just try to sue them for the broken glass. As a parent I'd call a locksmith or tow truck first.
jeff

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

The reason most police dept no longer want open locked vehichles is that the insides in the doors on cars have become very complicated now and they don;t want he liablility of being sued if they damage the door. Don't blame the police blame all the asshole sue happy people in this world and the lwayers that will take thier cases.
ohboy

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

I'm sure if the child was in danger they would have done something brake a window or something but instead the mom had to call a tow truck to come unlock her car. I sure think it was nice of Autry to do it for free. PUBLIC RELAITIONS at its finest
politically incorrect

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

That's what hide a keys are for! If you can't be accountable for where your keys are, how the hell can you raise that child! What a loser! I hope your kid breaks free of it's dna!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Dexter Forum right now

Search the Dexter Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 26 min RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 95,767
Kabooms in Dexter 1 hr well 8
Being shunned 1 hr Wondering 1
Looking for a doberman puppy 4 hr To easy 2
free kittens 4 hr To easy 2
3 bedroom house in Bernie, Dexter or Malden 4 hr To easy 2
kiss&def leppard tickets 4 hr To easy 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Dexter Jobs

•••