Good girls gone bad; Who do you suspect them to be?

Posted in the Des Arc Forum

HomeSkillet

Cabot, AR

#1 Aug 30, 2011
I'd love to hear who you all think they are or could be.
Homicide

Judsonia, AR

#2 Sep 2, 2011
Cecilee Wiggins
Ha ha lmfao

United States

#3 Sep 9, 2011
Holli reese, alivia huffatickler
da shuld know

United States

#4 Sep 13, 2011
Cristy berry cuz she's had numerous men, used em all n got fired from dollar general for failing her drug test. Now she hides in her room leavin her kids unsupervised while her teenager is havin sex and cristy is gettin high.
King Relo-tive

United States

#5 Sep 15, 2011
Katelyn Harvey
Concerned Citizen

Jacksonville, AR

#6 Oct 4, 2011
People who write on shit house walls ought to have to roll their shit in little balls and people who read those words of wit ought to have to eat those little balls of shit. This webpage is no more than the wall of a bathroom stall where people who can't help themselves can post stupid shit that doesn't amount to a damn thing. What's worse is that people get on here and read this stupidity and fuel the flame. Doesn't anyone have a life anymore talking about people and their kids is a good way for karma to come around and bite you on the ass. People in the town of Des Arc need to grow the hell up and learn to let sleeping dogs lie and leave other people alone. Life is to short for people to go around talking down about other people no matter what they do or have done and for that matter let the first person without sin cast the first stone. GET A FUCKING GRIP PEOPLE!!!
Lol

Fort Worth, TX

#7 Oct 4, 2011
Tell em!!! I agree!!!
Hardly Wowed

Jacksonville, AR

#8 Oct 5, 2011
All this talk about Christy being fired from the Dollar store for failing a drug test...if the TOP management would show up in Des Arc and say here everybody take a drug test surprising everybody then there would be more gone than just Christy.
christys lifelong friend

United States

#9 Nov 23, 2011
da shuld know wrote:
Cristy berry cuz she's had numerous men, used em all n got fired from dollar general for failing her drug test. Now she hides in her room leavin her kids unsupervised while her teenager is havin sex and cristy is gettin high.
Not that u r smart enough or well liked enough to be handed the truth, but ill damn sure spill it to you. she got fired for taking a damn Lortab bc she had bn dealing with a severe headache for four days. so before u judge someone, get the facts. not to mention, not only workers but also customers complain daily bc she isnt working there. get a life other than twisting the details of hers around why dont ya?
Anonymous

Cabot, AR

#10 Jan 30, 2012
Fk all you people! All you do is look at other people flaws instead of your own... And no.. The thing about christy berry isn't true her daughter made the sexual decision on her own and no she hasn't had sex a million time either! I would know I'm a really close friend of hers! And christy may. NoIt be the best mother in the world but she freakin tries! Okay so fkin move on and get a life and stop talking shit u have no idea about!

Since: Aug 11

Helena

#11 Jan 30, 2012
Concerned Citizen wrote:
People who write on shit house walls ought to have to roll their shit in little balls and people who read those words of wit ought to have to eat those little balls of shit. This webpage is no more than the wall of a bathroom stall where people who can't help themselves can post stupid shit that doesn't amount to a damn thing. What's worse is that people get on here and read this stupidity and fuel the flame. Doesn't anyone have a life anymore talking about people and their kids is a good way for karma to come around and bite you on the ass. People in the town of Des Arc need to grow the hell up and learn to let sleeping dogs lie and leave other people alone. Life is to short for people to go around talking down about other people no matter what they do or have done and for that matter let the first person without sin cast the first stone. GET A FUCKING GRIP PEOPLE!!!
Well why are you reading Topix??.But you are right read something else.
Anonymous

Jacksonville, AR

#12 Feb 5, 2012
da shuld know wrote:
Ok so here kid is having sex! OMG! What teenager is not or has not had sex! You know you may hate Chisty Berrys guts but for you to bring her children into it is low. You sound like a imature teenager youself. So I really hope you dont have kids bc I would hate to see what behavior they have learned bitch!!!
i love christy berry

Mountain Home, AR

#13 May 7, 2012
listen here hoe christy is a damn good mom leave her alone and keep her damn name out of your mouth she would go to the end of the world for her kids so stfu
Point proven

Cabot, AR

#14 May 8, 2012
Okay...so this is everyone's point. Your her kid. And you have a filthy mouth.
abcdefg

Ozark, AR

#15 Oct 16, 2012
following in footsteps of family, is she?

“what the %&#@”

Since: Sep 12

among the cypress

#16 Oct 16, 2012
jeleous much? Must be.why are stalking her.did you get turned down?hurt youre pride?you can tell me,noone in D.A.would talk about you for it.or tell how all youre insecurities bubble up as envy of her.note to christy if you contact topix you will be given the names of who youre fans are

Euless, TX

#17 Oct 26, 2012
Hardly Wowed wrote:
All this talk about Christy being fired from the Dollar store for failing a drug test...if the TOP management would show up in Des Arc and say here everybody take a drug test surprising everybody then there would be more gone than just Christy.
I think it would be best if you verify the specific people you suspect of being on drugs that work at dollar general. It's not fair that you slander all the employees names when I know for a fact that there are a few working there that have never touched a drug in their lives. And for all the shit the employees of dollar general have to put up with when it comes to the general public, and the dollar general corporation it's a wonder that there are even people still working there! You try working there for a while and see how long you last!
concerned

Dallas, TX

#18 Nov 18, 2012
Homicide wrote:
Cecilee Wiggins
Why cecilee?
bill

Bellevue, WA

#19 Nov 21, 2012
melissa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Des Arc Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
land Tue farmer 1
what happened? (Feb '14) Mon Curiouser 4
DVB mayor rumors Nov 21 curious 1
Jerrell Thrasher Nov 21 Salsa77 5
Regina Story Nov 20 GirlzNtheHood 2
Todd Newton (Dec '13) Nov 18 mandy shumaker 33
pecan sales Nov 18 coyote bong water 1
Des Arc Dating
Find my Match

Des Arc People Search