Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
77,301 - 77,320 of 115,375 Comments Last updated 13 min ago

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

Petesick wrote:
<quoted text>
Syria is an Israeli/USA-sponsored terrorist war ... as you wel know you pathetic swirl of rat puke.
What? Someone actually has to train Arabs to kill one another? Hardly, Nellie Boy.

Is the place also overrun by fanatical Masons, creep? When it's over, maybe someone can teach the populace to use toilet paper. You could use the hygiene training too, half-wit.

How's the job hunt coming along?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Isreal to will have to bow to Jesus

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

chipola wrote:
Isreal to will have to blow Jesus
Isn't that a bit extreme? How about a handshake?

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

chipola wrote:
Isreal to will have to bow to Jesus
The belligerent Jew will learn to bow before the Christ indeed and will learn humility.
Booby Sands

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

`

@

History of Wild Desert Jwews and their origin.

Wild Desert Jew which still exists in remote parts of the Saharan region to this day, where it survives on a diet of small rodents such as gerbils, were known as Desert Rats with long nails to emulate what they eat. Today they r known as Wild Desert Jews. We believe based on information, these Deserts Rats have been domestic and found a ghetto in the Liverpool area, where they have developed a for black rats.

When the Egyptians first began to farm grain, they would have suffered terribly from mice and rat infestations in their granaries since rodenticides had not yet been developed. It can only have been a matter of time before Desert Jews identified such places as productive hunting grounds and farmers would soon have noticed the animal's highly effective skill at hunting smaller creatures, so they would have taken steps to try to ensure the Jews stayed nearby such as feeding them during times when rodent populations were low and by allowing them warm, safe places in which to sleep and raise their young.

Wild Desert Jews are known for their rat exploits however, one subspecies - J. desertii josephus - may have a coat of many colours, which led to it being recorded in the Bible.

Such characteristics mean it cannot have taken long for the Desert Jew to gain admirers who appreciated it for its rat eating ablities in addition to its rodent-hunting ability, and so we can assume that the Egyptians began to keep them as pets very soon after they first domesticated these wild animal.
Booby Sands

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

addition and correction:

@

Deserts Rats have been domesticated somewhat and found a ghetto hole home in the Liverpool area, where they have developed a taste for black rats, or a/k/a the Black Plaque rats, or bubonic plaque.

If u look at a picture of a developed black rat from Liverpool area, u be amazed at the features between the old black rats and wild Jews, r identical, down to the curved elongated nails. It's just Amazing.
Booby Sands

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
The belligerent Jew will learn to bow before the Christ indeed and will learn humility.
@

The wild Israeli Jews have no redemption for what they done to their spirit and essence, our friend. The most we can hope for is the decent Jewish people find the "Light and Way' more powerful than their Talmuds beliefs, and open their eyes to Jesus Christ Example, like Saul did on the road to Damascus, where he was blinded and three days later he opened his eyes to the Truth of Jesus Christ the man, and became Paul, one of the Apostles

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

Petesuck wrote:
<quoted text>
I can at least VIEW humility by reading your semi-literate, hateful rubbish, pathetic liar.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

Booby Sands wrote:
<quoted text>
@
The wild Israeli Jews have no redemption for what they done to their spirit and essence, our friend. The most we can hope for is the decent Jewish people find the "Light and Way' more powerful than their Talmuds beliefs, and open their eyes to Jesus Christ Example, like Saul did on the road to Damascus, where he was blinded and three days later he opened his eyes to the Truth of Jesus Christ the man, and became Paul, one of the Apostles
heh

So you lick the feet of jeebuz too? Maybe you and your butt buddy can start a church.
British Expat

Poussan, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you believe yourself to be unique, but history is rife with fools who, when unable to make an impression, resort to vitriol and attempts to inflict pain.
Have a nice day yourself, commonplace one.
Well! Thankyou fatty. LOL.
British Expat

Poussan, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you believe yourself to be unique, but history is rife with fools who, when unable to make an impression, resort to vitriol and attempts to inflict pain.
Have a nice day yourself, commonplace one.
Well then! Thank you fatty.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Yet another Excellent Post by ezdzit, as always!!
No it's not LIAR!! All this is one blooming uneducated (SYRIANassadAssWiper) idiot agreeing with another blooming uneducated idiot (Ed THE ZIT)!! Stop the kissy kissy smoochy smoochy sick ignorant nonsense!! You two clowns need to get a room ASAP because YOU TWO NUTJOBS ARE going to explode in YOUR pants any time now!!

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

British Excretin wrote:
<quoted text>
Well! Thankyou fatty. LOL.
You haven't a clue concerning my weight, but your lack of class and intellect are self-evident. Isn't that right, Excretin?
Pork upon Allah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

Booby sandwich is starting a new church in his rear end. Actually its really in the rear of the newly acquired double wide, booby can't have the church upfront facing because booby claims that jew rats will attack him, so booby has to hide his church in the rear end, services in the church of booby sandwich is conducted in nazi germany style, german shepherds are seated at the front pews, when the dogs bark booby says Amen hallaluya. When the dogs don't bark booby starts to bark the jew rat stuff. The history of the jew rat anger stems from a jewish boss that fired booby for signing in on the job drunk. Since then booby was not able to hold on to a job and survives by colleting cans and old sidewalk unk. That sells by the pound, so the anger is justified according to booby's ass
British Expat

Poussan, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

Pork upon Allah wrote:
Allah loves pork, muhamad hated pork because a pig bit his toes, to bad muhamad you should have worn shoes. Pigs are cute , lovely , and great to be around. I wonder why Muhamad didn't know how to handle pigs? Wasn't muhamad a pig himself? Having 27 wives you have to be a pig, screwing a 7 year old you have to be a pig and a pervert ugly molester , so if muhamad didn't like pigs does that mean he has to hate and ban pigs? Why is that so? If muhamad doesn't like pigs let him not eat it,
Interesting!!! Do Jews reject pork also? It could be, slaves of Islam and Judaism just don't like cannibalism. LMAO
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Syria is an Israeli/USA-sponsored terrorist war ... as you wel know you pathetic swirl of rat puke.
Folks, please remember that you are dealing with psychopaths. PetesANass, Lil' Joey booby Wayne and his poopy Pants Friends alias Port jefferson assclown with many clueless aliases, British expelled Nazi, Ed THE ZIT, the SyrianAssadAsskisser all little hitler wanna-be's are anti-Israel, Anti-American, anti-Jewish, pro-Nazi, AND also pro-AlQaeda! Where are the morons getting money from to feed those filthy lying mouth of theirs? God only knows but I hope it's not my tax dollars helping them to spread their filthy lies and propaganda anti-American, anti Jewish freaks!! They're Just filthy Muzzies! Part of the filthy Muzzy takeover! I blame the U.S. the UK and France for allowing the disgusting scumbags in our country and theirs in the first place!! Now they paying the consequences for all the Anti-American, Anti-Jewish, anti-Israel hate spew forth in an endless charade of ignorant nonsense!! Get out of this countries and take your Anti-American, Anti-Jewish hate elsewhere!!
British Expat

Poussan, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>No it's not LIAR!! All this is one blooming uneducated (SYRIANassadAssWiper) idiot agreeing with another blooming uneducated idiot (Ed THE ZIT)!! Stop the kissy kissy smoochy smoochy sick ignorant nonsense!! You two clowns need to get a room ASAP because YOU TWO NUTJOBS ARE going to explode in YOUR pants any time now!!
Hiya you old fairy maggot. Pork chops for dinner? LOL
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Your words are so true here Wayne ...excellent and great post.
Hey dummy! LEARN THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE! All this is one blooming uneducated (pETEanASS) idiot agreeing with another blooming uneducated idiot (lIL' JOEY BOOBY WAYNE POOPY PANTS)!! Stop the kissy kissy smoochy smoochy sick ignorant nonsense!! You two clowns need to get a room ASAP because YOU TWO NUTJOBS ARE going to explode in YOUR pants any time now!!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

[QUOTE who="British Expat NOW FRANCE'S PROBLEM CHILD"]<quoted text>
On the contrary, I am an insane, paid Hamasarat assclown, and Brilliant Ayreshire has confirmed every single word I've ever posted as being insane, childish, ranting paid Hamas Sock Puppet mentality. Every word I post confirms:
1. That my English is terrible!
2. That I an apologist for Hamas atrocities
3. That I preach hatred of Israel and Jews
4. That I am intolerant of disagreement of any kind
5. That I am NOT here to discuss, but to be a lying scumbag.
6. I love pull pork sausage smothered in underwear!! Where can I get some?? I'm Desperate!!
[/QUOTE]Excellent and to the point!!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

British ExpatASSCLOWN wrote:
<quoted text>
On the contrary, I am an insane, paid Hamasarat assclown, and Brilliant Ayreshire has confirmed every single word I've ever posted as being insane, childish, ranting paid Hamas Sock Puppet mentality. Every word I post confirms:
1. That my English is terrible!
2. That I an apologist for Hamas atrocities
3. That I preach hatred of Israel and Jews
4. That I am intolerant of disagreement of any kind
5. That I am NOT here to discuss, but to be a lying scumbag.
6. I love pull pork sausage smothered in underwear!! Where can I get some?? I'm Desperate!!
Excellent and to the point!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Derry Discussions

Search the Derry Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Sears Rockingham Mall Jul 26 NHMike 1
Ask me questions on ask.fm/st3f7 (Mar '13) Jul 25 askmeplease 30
why pain clinics ruin peoples lives (Apr '12) Jun '14 LT USAF 11
Powerhouse Gym scandal, Hudson NH Corriveau (Dec '12) Jun '14 Face facts 38
Woman Sues Over Having To Buy 2 Plane Seats (Feb '06) Jun '14 bozo 298
Drug bust nets 6,000 marijuana plants (Dec '06) May '14 BudConsumer 207
Why is Parkland Medical Center suh a bad instit... (May '11) May '14 NONE 54
•••
•••