Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 3,866)

Showing posts 77,301 - 77,320 of109,510
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Christmas lights tend to remind people of Christ .... funny that isn't it .. for you I mean?
YEAH REAL FUNNY DUMBAZZ! You don't believe in Christ so what's you point?
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Christmas lights tend to remind people of Christ .... funny that isn't it .. for you I mean?
I love CHRISTMAS LIGHTS because they remind me of LIL' BOOBY WAYNE POOPY PANTS DIAPER HEAD, Nazi hitler wanna be PETES'ANASS, SYRIANASSADASSWIPER, BRITISH EXPELLED MUZZIE AND OCZC!! They all hang together, half of them don't work, and the ones that do, aren't that bright.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>YEAH REAL FUNNY DUMBAZZ! You don't believe in Christ so what's you point?
It's your dream fat arse .. for no one to 'believe in Christ'.. sorry to disappoint but I very much am aware of the gift of Christ as the last word on eternal life from the father, the Lord God, Great Master of Creation. You'd love to think everyone who disagrees with your filth is a muslim ...
..... sorry not me .... get your paws back to the cut and paste button Ratty.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

we sure do this is a old post
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
It's your dream fat arse .. for no one to 'believe in Christ'.. sorry to disappoint but I very much am aware of the gift of Christ as the last word on eternal life from the father, the Lord God, Great Master of Creation. You'd love to think everyone who disagrees with your filth is a muslim ...
..... sorry not me .... get your paws back to the cut and paste button Ratty.
El Sicko is at it again!!Petes'anAss filthy HamasArat USA's PROBLEM Baby Boy is BEST known by the language the JEW HATING moron uses THOUGHOUT TOPIX:
Depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination. Thatís right: Iím talking about ďAnti-Jewish, anti=Israel, Hamas Sock puppet trolls" who infect the Internet with Pro-Hitler, Pro-Nazi, Pro-Hamas, Anti-Jewish and anti-Israel propaganda.
The Internet, though, is the latest, some might say the greatest, propaganda playground, and Hamas cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality.
If youíve come across Hamas Sock Puppets like these morons, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect.
Thatís because the Hamas PAID PROPAGANDISTS don't care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane.

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
We get it now SERPENT. You're afraid to call Christ by his real name. How sad.
Why should I be afraid your jeebuz? Is he as tough and mean as the Masons who 'attacked' you, little lickspittle?
Pork Upon Allah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

The islamic world today is in chaos. In almost every islamic nation there is murder,thievery,and mayhem. The islamic world is ruled by dictators, kings, or just thugs. The guy on street is just to be used and abused . Ben gurion said 60 years ago that *nd I quote " there is no one in the arab world to go to the table with" this rings even more true today. There is no one you could trust to make an agreement with, just look at Egypt, they are ripping up the peace agreement with israel now. The bottom line is that the guy on the street in the islamic world is fucked. The rulers dictators control everything they steal everything the common man has nothing, you live or die at the rulers whim. Islam is bankrupt and it won't be to long until it coaches and gets unrolled . Alluaha bumble bee

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

Why should I be afraid your jeebuz?
Tough Jewish ho speaking Anal-FanNy-SERPENT- schpeel about the greatest gift sent by the Lord God. Get your fat lard arse off the snake couch and back down the underworld you piece of rat pooh.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should I be afraid your jeebuz? Is he as tough and mean as the Masons who 'attacked' you, little lickspittle?
Your Jew forefathers murdered Christ; maybe fear comes with that eh ANal FANny SERPENT?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
Tough Jewish ho speaking Anal-FanNy-SERPENT- schpeel about the greatest gift sent by the Lord God. Get your fat lard arse off the snake couch and back down the underworld you piece of rat pooh.
Are you upset? I sense you're upset, little boy. Did you cry when those humungous Masons beat you up? How did you suffer at the hands of the Jews in hospital? Did you ask them what their religion was and THEN cry?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you upset? I sense you're upset, little boy. Did you cry when those humungous Masons beat you up? How did you suffer at the hands of the Jews in hospital? Did you ask them what their religion was and THEN cry?
The Jews with the help of their Mason brothers were the violent attackers SERPENT .... we know you're pretty dumb and stupid but at least learn to understand basic events or STFU. Whether I wept or not is irrelevant ... crying or showing emotion is never a bad thing when in pain and in a pain inflicted through the actions of evil people .. it's a human thing. Jews show time and time again their lack of emotion and their lack of humanity. The Jews who attacked me are despicable worshippers of evil... their mason accomplices the same though not as deceptive.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jews with the help of their Mason brothers were the violent attackers SERPENT .... we know you're pretty dumb and stupid but at least learn to understand basic events or STFU. Whether I wept or not is irrelevant ... crying or showing emotion is never a bad thing when in pain and in a pain inflicted through the actions of evil people .. it's a human thing. Jews show time and time again their lack of emotion and their lack of humanity. The Jews who attacked me are despicable worshippers of evil... their mason accomplices the same though not as deceptive.
Why did you at first state there was ONE 'Mason' with those who 'attacked' you, then later said there were more than one?

How did you know the Mason(s) were Masons?

In what way were you abused by 'Jews' in hospital?

I know you'd like to believe I'm dumb, but you're actually having trouble expressing yourself to someone who's called you on your massive piles of pure BS and you know it, creepy kid.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you at first state there was ONE 'Mason' with those who 'attacked' you, then later said there were more than one?
How did you know the Mason(s) were Masons?
In what way were you abused by 'Jews' in hospital?
I know you'd like to believe I'm dumb, but you're actually having trouble expressing yourself to someone who's called you on your massive piles of pure BS and you know it, creepy kid.
Nothing I have said about being attacked by Jews with help from their masonic friends is untrue you Jew pile of shit. You're a harassing shit..
Syrian

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent!

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing I have said about being attacked by Jews with help from their masonic friends is untrue you Jew pile of shit. You're a harassing shit..
How do you know they were Jews and Masons?

You've been exposed as a whinging, lying little attention seeker. The lack of employment has rotted what was left of your mind, creep.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

it's quite something to watch SERPENT pop up out of hell constantly to defend Jews with their murderous minds.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

It clearly demonstrates how unpleasant it must be for these evil Jews to be accused of violence THEMSELVES as opposed to having others spill blood on their behalf. This is what is causing ANAl FAnny the SERPENT to get her tongued so tied up with defending the attacking Jews of the UK. The creatures of the night think as one and express evil as one and commit evil as one.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Excellent!
Thanks Syrian. The SERPENT is clearly obssssseesed ... not with THE VICTIM of an horrendous attack but with defending the attackers. It's only what we expect from this evil people. They kill and injure kids in GAZA and beyond with impunity and call you a sissy if you cry in pain.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Syrian. The SERPENT is clearly obssssseesed ... not with THE VICTIM of an horrendous attack but with defending the attackers. It's only what we expect from this evil people. They kill and injure kids in GAZA and beyond with impunity and call you a sissy if you cry in pain.
How did you know your 'attackers' were Jews, sympathy seeker? You want me to know the details, but refuse to divulge them-
a sure sign of a liar.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Petersucker wrote:
It clearly demonstrates how unpleasant it must be for these evil Jews to be accused of violence THEMSELVES as opposed to having others spill blood on their behalf. This is what is causing ANAl FAnny the SERPENT to get her tongued so tied up with defending the attacking Jews of the UK. The creatures of the night think as one and express evil as one and commit evil as one.
Is that another hateful quote from your jeebuz, whinging liar?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 77,301 - 77,320 of109,510
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Derry Discussions

Search the Derry Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Two arrested on drug charges, suspected in Seac... 17 hr Lol 2
do you need a loan today asap? 20 hr maria 4
Two arrested for Litchfield burglaries (Oct '13) Wed Karma 13
loan shark needed tonight 06.10.10 (Oct '10) Wed Michael 13
why pain clinics ruin peoples lives (Apr '12) Apr 15 herion will fix that 10
Gay Teen BBM Apr 15 roy 3
N.H. Mom Charged In Deadly Police Chase (Aug '06) Apr 15 was in a hurry 253
•••
•••