Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Booby Sands

Mount Sinai, NY

#87619 May 11, 2012
addition and correction:

@

Deserts Rats have been domesticated somewhat and found a ghetto hole home in the Liverpool area, where they have developed a taste for black rats, or a/k/a the Black Plaque rats, or bubonic plaque.

If u look at a picture of a developed black rat from Liverpool area, u be amazed at the features between the old black rats and wild Jews, r identical, down to the curved elongated nails. It's just Amazing.
Booby Sands

Mount Sinai, NY

#87620 May 11, 2012
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
The belligerent Jew will learn to bow before the Christ indeed and will learn humility.
@

The wild Israeli Jews have no redemption for what they done to their spirit and essence, our friend. The most we can hope for is the decent Jewish people find the "Light and Way' more powerful than their Talmuds beliefs, and open their eyes to Jesus Christ Example, like Saul did on the road to Damascus, where he was blinded and three days later he opened his eyes to the Truth of Jesus Christ the man, and became Paul, one of the Apostles

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#87621 May 11, 2012
Petesuck wrote:
<quoted text>
The belligerent Jew will learn to bow before the Christ indeed and will learn humility.
I can at least VIEW humility by reading your semi-literate, hateful rubbish, pathetic liar.

USA

#87622 May 11, 2012
Booby Sands wrote:
<quoted text>
@
The wild Israeli Jews have no redemption for what they done to their spirit and essence, our friend. The most we can hope for is the decent Jewish people find the "Light and Way' more powerful than their Talmuds beliefs, and open their eyes to Jesus Christ Example, like Saul did on the road to Damascus, where he was blinded and three days later he opened his eyes to the Truth of Jesus Christ the man, and became Paul, one of the Apostles
heh

So you lick the feet of jeebuz too? Maybe you and your butt buddy can start a church.
British Expat

Espondeilhan, France

#87623 May 11, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you believe yourself to be unique, but history is rife with fools who, when unable to make an impression, resort to vitriol and attempts to inflict pain.
Have a nice day yourself, commonplace one.
Well! Thankyou fatty. LOL.
British Expat

Espondeilhan, France

#87624 May 11, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you believe yourself to be unique, but history is rife with fools who, when unable to make an impression, resort to vitriol and attempts to inflict pain.
Have a nice day yourself, commonplace one.
Well then! Thank you fatty.
Ayreshire

Santa Fe, NM

#87625 May 11, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Yet another Excellent Post by ezdzit, as always!!
No it's not LIAR!! All this is one blooming uneducated (SYRIANassadAssWiper) idiot agreeing with another blooming uneducated idiot (Ed THE ZIT)!! Stop the kissy kissy smoochy smoochy sick ignorant nonsense!! You two clowns need to get a room ASAP because YOU TWO NUTJOBS ARE going to explode in YOUR pants any time now!!

USA

#87626 May 11, 2012
British Excretin wrote:
<quoted text>
Well! Thankyou fatty. LOL.
You haven't a clue concerning my weight, but your lack of class and intellect are self-evident. Isn't that right, Excretin?
Pork upon Allah

United States

#87627 May 11, 2012
Booby sandwich is starting a new church in his rear end. Actually its really in the rear of the newly acquired double wide, booby can't have the church upfront facing because booby claims that jew rats will attack him, so booby has to hide his church in the rear end, services in the church of booby sandwich is conducted in nazi germany style, german shepherds are seated at the front pews, when the dogs bark booby says Amen hallaluya. When the dogs don't bark booby starts to bark the jew rat stuff. The history of the jew rat anger stems from a jewish boss that fired booby for signing in on the job drunk. Since then booby was not able to hold on to a job and survives by colleting cans and old sidewalk unk. That sells by the pound, so the anger is justified according to booby's ass
British Expat

Espondeilhan, France

#87628 May 11, 2012
Pork upon Allah wrote:
Allah loves pork, muhamad hated pork because a pig bit his toes, to bad muhamad you should have worn shoes. Pigs are cute , lovely , and great to be around. I wonder why Muhamad didn't know how to handle pigs? Wasn't muhamad a pig himself? Having 27 wives you have to be a pig, screwing a 7 year old you have to be a pig and a pervert ugly molester , so if muhamad didn't like pigs does that mean he has to hate and ban pigs? Why is that so? If muhamad doesn't like pigs let him not eat it,
Interesting!!! Do Jews reject pork also? It could be, slaves of Islam and Judaism just don't like cannibalism. LMAO
Ayreshire

Santa Fe, NM

#87629 May 11, 2012
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Syria is an Israeli/USA-sponsored terrorist war ... as you wel know you pathetic swirl of rat puke.
Folks, please remember that you are dealing with psychopaths. PetesANass, Lil' Joey booby Wayne and his poopy Pants Friends alias Port jefferson assclown with many clueless aliases, British expelled Nazi, Ed THE ZIT, the SyrianAssadAsskisser all little hitler wanna-be's are anti-Israel, Anti-American, anti-Jewish, pro-Nazi, AND also pro-AlQaeda! Where are the morons getting money from to feed those filthy lying mouth of theirs? God only knows but I hope it's not my tax dollars helping them to spread their filthy lies and propaganda anti-American, anti Jewish freaks!! They're Just filthy Muzzies! Part of the filthy Muzzy takeover! I blame the U.S. the UK and France for allowing the disgusting scumbags in our country and theirs in the first place!! Now they paying the consequences for all the Anti-American, Anti-Jewish, anti-Israel hate spew forth in an endless charade of ignorant nonsense!! Get out of this countries and take your Anti-American, Anti-Jewish hate elsewhere!!
British Expat

Espondeilhan, France

#87630 May 11, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>No it's not LIAR!! All this is one blooming uneducated (SYRIANassadAssWiper) idiot agreeing with another blooming uneducated idiot (Ed THE ZIT)!! Stop the kissy kissy smoochy smoochy sick ignorant nonsense!! You two clowns need to get a room ASAP because YOU TWO NUTJOBS ARE going to explode in YOUR pants any time now!!
Hiya you old fairy maggot. Pork chops for dinner? LOL
Ayreshire

Santa Fe, NM

#87631 May 11, 2012
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Your words are so true here Wayne ...excellent and great post.
Hey dummy! LEARN THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE! All this is one blooming uneducated (pETEanASS) idiot agreeing with another blooming uneducated idiot (lIL' JOEY BOOBY WAYNE POOPY PANTS)!! Stop the kissy kissy smoochy smoochy sick ignorant nonsense!! You two clowns need to get a room ASAP because YOU TWO NUTJOBS ARE going to explode in YOUR pants any time now!!
Ayreshire

Santa Fe, NM

#87632 May 11, 2012
[QUOTE who="British Expat NOW FRANCE'S PROBLEM CHILD"]<quoted text>
On the contrary, I am an insane, paid Hamasarat assclown, and Brilliant Ayreshire has confirmed every single word I've ever posted as being insane, childish, ranting paid Hamas Sock Puppet mentality. Every word I post confirms:
1. That my English is terrible!
2. That I an apologist for Hamas atrocities
3. That I preach hatred of Israel and Jews
4. That I am intolerant of disagreement of any kind
5. That I am NOT here to discuss, but to be a lying scumbag.
6. I love pull pork sausage smothered in underwear!! Where can I get some?? I'm Desperate!!
[/QUOTE]Excellent and to the point!!
Ayreshire

Santa Fe, NM

#87633 May 11, 2012
British ExpatASSCLOWN wrote:
<quoted text>
On the contrary, I am an insane, paid Hamasarat assclown, and Brilliant Ayreshire has confirmed every single word I've ever posted as being insane, childish, ranting paid Hamas Sock Puppet mentality. Every word I post confirms:
1. That my English is terrible!
2. That I an apologist for Hamas atrocities
3. That I preach hatred of Israel and Jews
4. That I am intolerant of disagreement of any kind
5. That I am NOT here to discuss, but to be a lying scumbag.
6. I love pull pork sausage smothered in underwear!! Where can I get some?? I'm Desperate!!
Excellent and to the point!!
Ayreshire

Santa Fe, NM

#87634 May 11, 2012
You might be a Muslim ifÖ..
1. You refine heroin for a living, but you have a moral objection to liquor.
2. You own a $3,000 machine gun and $5,000 rocket launcher, but you canít afford shoes.
3. You have more wives than teeth.
4. You wipe your butt with your bare hand, but consider bacon unclean.Ē
5. You think vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and suicide.
6. You canít think of anyone you havenít declared Jihad against.
7. You consider television dangerous, but routinely carry explosives in your clothing.
8. You were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other than setting off roadside bombs.
9. You have nothing against women and think every man should own at least four.
10. Your cousin is president of the United States.
British Expat

Espondeilhan, France

#87635 May 11, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't a clue concerning my weight, but your lack of class and intellect are self-evident. Isn't that right, Excretin?
Yes!! Well You know NOTHING of me either other than what I've posted. Aged past 80, very fit and an atheist. Truce???
Ayreshire

Santa Fe, NM

#87636 May 11, 2012
British Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes!! Well You know NOTHING of me either other than what I've posted. Aged past 80, very fit and an atheist. Truce???
Hiya you old fairy maggot. Pork chops for dinner? Have you milked any Hamas terrorists today?
Jimmy Windpipe

United States

#87637 May 11, 2012
Shema yisrael adonai alokainu adonai achad. Oh hear ya israel the lord is our lord the lord is one. We just got back from a very uplifting tour of the holy land. Our group were over 100 people . We were in Jerusalem, Nazerat, teverya, and we tour the golan heights. The lord should give strength to the chosen people to continue with the beautifully work and progress in building the land that the lords eyes are upon it all year long , ISRAEL WE LOVE YOU

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#87638 May 11, 2012
Booby Sands wrote:
<quoted text>
@
Absolutely Booby .. great post!!! I like the example of Saul .. such a great truth of acknowledgement and resignation to the truth!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Derry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Manchester man accused of threatening to shoot ... (Nov '13) 14 hr thatExbitch 4
any genuine loan sharks in manchester i need £5... Sun tear 3
Is Art & Culture Dead in Derry? (Apr '08) Oct 16 whatisyourneed 3
motorcycles w/o mufflers Oct 15 Anonymous 1
Raymond Boucher my brother Jul '14 Randy Boucher 1
why pain clinics ruin peoples lives (Apr '12) Jun '14 LT USAF 11
Woman Sues Over Having To Buy 2 Plane Seats (Feb '06) Jun '14 bozo 298

Flood Watch for Rockingham County was issued at October 21 at 3:02PM EDT

Derry News Video

Derry Dating
Find my Match

Derry Jobs

Derry People Search