Red-light cameras to be discussed

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Red-light cameras will be the focus of a City Council discussion Tuesday. The council is scheduled to hear a staff presentation about the automatic cameras that snap pictures of vehicles and their drivers when ...

Comments (Page 12)

Showing posts 221 - 223 of223
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
non galatical moron

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Jim leonard wrote:
<quoted text> I have here a fellow cop standing here beside me mr unread is it? Honestly he happens to be my nathpew and he is saying that you must have printed this hole story up. That is one cop that sets here in tells me that none of this exist! I,am checking with channel 8 news never seen such a story. Your a joke, and a false pretencer and possibly a fraud. Why don,t you take your yankee ass and stay on your own forum. I have relatives that know about the law you don,t. THIS HOLE STORY IS FALSE AND ALL PRINTED OUT BY YOU.
Please don't speak Chinese in this forum. WOWWWW-- Did you get past second grade ????
chrystal 026

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Why Large Cities,like Houston,L.A,and many others,don"t have Red Light Cameras???Cause they can not get the People to Pay up!!!!
chrystal 026

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Cities love Red Light Cameras,that is how they get Fat Bonuses,and Fat Pay Checks!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 221 - 223 of223
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Denton News Video

•••
•••

Denton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Denton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••