Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66327 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Hurricane Eye Sack

UK

#35923 Aug 23, 2012
Crisco in the Attic

UK

#35924 Aug 23, 2012
I hear a big fat rat in my attic!

Hey Crisco!

That you?

Shake you tail a couple times!

You wait right there!
Chicago Express

UK

#35925 Aug 23, 2012
Romney up 10 points among Independents!

Somebody needs to pack his bags and hop a train!

Choo choo choo.......(horn).

See ya!
Huricane Isaac LOL

Buffalo, NY

#35926 Aug 23, 2012
Hurricane Issac is a wuss!

Just a tropical storm hurricane wannabe!

It gonna fizzle out and die with a wimper!

Won't even come close to the Great Gale of 1848.

Or the Tampa Hurricane of 1921.

LOL.
Huricane Isaac LOL

Buffalo, NY

#35927 Aug 23, 2012
Hurricane Party!

Run Coward!

Run! Run! Run!

Huricane Crisco

Buffalo, NY

#35928 Aug 23, 2012
Oh now here's a blow!

Hurricane Crisco packing winds and fudge up to 150 MPH!

OMG!!!

Run for you lives!

Hurricane Crisco is bearing down!

Run Cowards!

Run!

flgolfer

United States

#35929 Aug 23, 2012
Barry G Roderman & Associates Through years of dedication this distinguished attorney has created a name that sets his firm apart from the rest. The firmís culture of integrity and dedication combined with our tried and true methods in litigating cases has been critical to our success. We have a commitment to dedicating ourselves wholeheartedly to each and every one of our clients. Our team of professionals strives daily to uphold the premier reputation Mr. Roderman has earned over the last four decades. Barry G Roderman has built unparalleled success case by case, favorable verdict after verdict that has contributed to maintaining four decades of success.
flgolfer

United States

#35930 Aug 23, 2012
Barry Roderman P.A. Our reputation speaks for itself. We believe in applying the highest legal and ethical standards when representing a client. Our experience, our method of paying meticulous attention to evidence and details, combined with the use of the latest technology and data techniques brands Barry G. Roderman P.A. as a premier South Florida law firm. Our decades of experience has created an enormous amount of credibility in the legal community nationally and in South Florida.
flgolfer

United States

#35931 Aug 23, 2012
Barry G. Roderman, been winning huge civil suit verdicts and substantial settlements for his clients for nearly four decades. I had an injury case, the jury deliberated for 2 hours, the insurance companies legal team which were two top Miami guys that did a good job, but Mr. Roderman did BETTER, I got a bigger award than anticipated, Barry Roderman is top notch, he changed my life by winning my case. Here are a couple noted cases where Mr. Barry Roderman got very favorable verdicts for his clients, some multi-million dollar settlements.
C.E. Pickering v. Grubb & Ellis
Civil breach of contract and fraud litigation. Allegations that Grubb & Ellis mismanaged 500,000 square foot warehouse complex. Jury verdict was 11.7 million dollars. Heavily reported - 7 million in punitive damages. Defended by Katz, Barron, Squittero & Faust, Miami, Florida.
Greene v. School Board of Broward County
Negligence and invasion of privacy after personal psychological information was given to the press on eve of school board election. Heavily published by media. Jury verdict for plaintiff of $850,000.00. Opposing counsel: Haliczer, Pettis & White, P.A. Fort Lauderdale.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#35932 Aug 23, 2012
flgolfer wrote:
Barry G Roderman & Associates Through years of dedication this distinguished attorney has created a name that sets his firm apart from the rest. The firm’s culture of integrity and dedication combined with our tried and true methods in litigating cases has been critical to our success. We have a commitment to dedicating ourselves wholeheartedly to each and every one of our clients. Our team of professionals strives daily to uphold the premier reputation Mr. Roderman has earned over the last four decades. Barry G Roderman has built unparalleled success case by case, favorable verdict after verdict that has contributed to maintaining four decades of success.
My best advice for you:

Don't get Thug Zimmerman as your client.

Four decades of success will sink so fast you'll think you're on the Titanic!

Don't let Thug Zimmerman ruin your good name. Don't do it. Don't let him drag you through the mud.

Ask Veronica; ask Shellie; ask Frank Taafe; ask Joe Oliver. Just don't do it!

Get a professional reference from Craig Sonner. Maybe he'll be able to dissuade your firm from taking on Thug Zimmerman as a client.

And, if you do, if you say you gonna do it "pro bono" then do that. Don't be chasing after the almighty dollar like some "pro bono" lawyer we all know. His name is O'MARA, in case you didn't know.

Oh well, I try to help you people as best as I can.

If you, or your Associates, are in need of further services from me, just give me a holla. I'm never too far away.

Oh yeah, I'll leave you with a special tagline just for your firm:

"At Roderman, we might make you a Poorerman. But at least you'll be a much Freer Man!"

Truth's Door

#35933 Aug 23, 2012
flgolfer wrote:
Barry G. Roderman, been winning huge civil suit verdicts and substantial settlements for his clients for nearly four decades. I had an injury case, the jury deliberated for 2 hours, the insurance companies legal team which were two top Miami guys that did a good job, but Mr. Roderman did BETTER, I got a bigger award than anticipated, Barry Roderman is top notch, he changed my life by winning my case. Here are a couple noted cases where Mr. Barry Roderman got very favorable verdicts for his clients, some multi-million dollar settlements.
C.E. Pickering v. Grubb & Ellis
Civil breach of contract and fraud litigation. Allegations that Grubb & Ellis mismanaged 500,000 square foot warehouse complex. Jury verdict was 11.7 million dollars. Heavily reported - 7 million in punitive damages. Defended by Katz, Barron, Squittero & Faust, Miami, Florida.
Greene v. School Board of Broward County
Negligence and invasion of privacy after personal psychological information was given to the press on eve of school board election. Heavily published by media. Jury verdict for plaintiff of $850,000.00. Opposing counsel: Haliczer, Pettis & White, P.A. Fort Lauderdale.
mmmm, so they do civil cases too?

Fuggetabout Thug Zimmerman. I may have another client for them! They sound too good for Thug Zimmerman. They seem to be ethical, honest, above-board and effective.

Let me confer with proposed plaintiffs and I'll get back with them.

If it goes well, I'll be referring clients to them left and right. mmmm, that gives me another idea.

All those who feel they've been aggrieved by the Resident Pervert, give me a holla. There's a great law firm who can put an end to her shenanigans!

Don't think for a silly moment that I've forgotten about you, Wrongly Wromney! You either, Wrongly Wryan!

Truth's Door

#35940 Aug 23, 2012
J leno wrote:
<quoted text>Last I checked. Punk Trayvin is still deader than he11 with a big bullit hole in his head. Zim man is still counting his donations. ha ha
HA!!!!

The TRUTH flees from you.

Haven't you heard? Thug Zimmerman didn't shoot Child Trayvon in the head.

You're also confused about Thug Zimmerman's finances. According to him and his attorney, he's running out of money and the donations are drying up!

Last you "checked" !!!!!!!! HA! Where did you check? In the closet of LIES?

You need to catch up. You're sooooo far behind TRUTH you will never catch up!

Come back and address us when you want to start speaking with TRUTH and not with your skull substance.

You and Resident Pervert are one and the same...LIARS!

Won't-Ever-Be-The-Same Thug Zimmerman is freed but he ain't free!

Truth's Door

#35942 Aug 23, 2012
Wall Street Journal / NBC Poll

The African-American Vote:

President Obama.....94%
Wrongly Wromney.....0%

WHAT?????

C'mon, Wrongly! Not even ONE?

Even Shrub II and McCain got some Black votes. Wrongly, you ought to be ashamed of yourself. And you call yourself a politician?

This means even the Black republicans have deserted you. You can't get republicans to vote for you? And you want others to vote for your sorry butt?

C'mon Wrongly. Maybe if you stopped LYING in your ads and speeches about President Obama's record, you could get a few more votes.

You keep LYING and you'll keep losing. Rep. Akin is the least of your problems. STOP LYING and be a man, LIAR!

Wrongly thought Wryan was a winner, but Wryan turns out to be a Wringer!

Truth's Door

#35945 Aug 23, 2012
Wall Street Journal / NBC Poll

The Hispanic / Latino Vote:

President Obama.....63%
Wrongly Wromney....28%

That's a big margin that the President has over you, Wromney. That's about the same margin in the last election...McCain/Palin lost 67% to 31%.

How'd that turn out for you guys?

C'mon, Wrongly! I know, I know!

You guys plan on overcoming your huge deficits among Latinos and Blacks through your use of Voter Intimidation ID laws that Repugnants are putting into place all over the country where Repugnants are in charge.

I got some news for you, Wrongly. It won't work. We all, including Whites, see right through your LIES, smoke and mirrors. You can fool some of the people some of the time, Wrongly.

But you can fool us NONE of the time!

We're ready for you!
traycistsblomi

Georgetown, KY

#35946 Aug 23, 2012
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
We're ready for you!
and now you're stealing my lines because yours have meant all of nothing.

you're nothing but a pansy talker.

the doers will keep doing.
those doing good will succeed,
those doing bad are going to go down hard.

keep keepin' on, the law abiding are ready for you cnts.

Truth's Door

#35948 Aug 23, 2012
"those doing bad are going to go down hard."

Wrongly will go down with a THUD!

On November 7th, he'll think that Mt. Rushmore fell near his feet!

Wrongly can be the King of Utah beginning November 7th!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#35949 Aug 23, 2012
Motel Hell wrote:
"The housing numbers are still discouraging. Just 47% of homeowners believe their home is worth more than the mortgage. More believe the value of their home will go down than up over the next year. However, the Country Financial Security Index improved slightly this month."
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...
I was under the impression that when you bought a home, you stayed in it for many years. You don't use it as a piggy bank, which is what caused the housing bubble to burst. People who are underwater will get no sympathy from me.

Truth's Door

#35950 Aug 23, 2012
The Republican National Convention is taking place in Tampa next week.

Upon closer inspection, what you will be seeing is a battle between the Social Conservatives and the republican Establishment. The Social Conservatives have their favorite son, Rep. Todd Akin. The Establishment have their favorite son, money.

The Establishment may win out, but not because of money. It'll be because of Karl Rove's stupendously oversized cranium!

http://www.google.com/search...

Yes, he's way smarter than those hick, ragtagged, wet-behind-the-ears Social Conservatives.

Watch him carefully, he's a snake in the grass. He's a modern day Lee Atwater. And that's NOT a compliment!

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#35951 Aug 24, 2012
Obama is losing!
"Stuff's gettin better"

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#35952 Aug 24, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't dismissed anything except racial hate rants and name calling.
My opinion is based on the discovery evidence that has been made public. I'm sure the state will release even more.
Thats because you "choose" to focus on the most radical posters.You ignore or dismiss reasonable arguments explaining Zimmermans actions just as you dismiss anyone who disputes martin was anything but that smiling 12 yr old first foisted upon the public by the media.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deltona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lawlessness in the Streets of Baltimore as Poli... Thu Culture Auditor 1
News Zimmerman: A person in his circumstances can't ... Thu LAnative000 4
News The mother of Trayvon Martin 'stunned' by verdict (Jul '13) May 26 proud2BBlk 331
News DeBary may get a Walmart, too (May '14) May 26 HOFLAX01 15
shopping in orange city May 26 HOFLAX01 1
Apperson is going to jail May 26 Right is right 1
Seminoles Stupid Prosecutors May 26 Right is right 2
More from around the web

Deltona People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]