Trevon Martin...self defense or murder?

Mar 21, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

Geez....where do you start? The 17 year old Trevon Martin gunned down in Sanford FL in February and his assailant George Zimmerman still walks free.

Comments (Page 176)

Showing posts 3,501 - 3,520 of3,849
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ted Ned

Bloomington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text> Repetition doesn't equate to being right little girl.
I'm a male, and i'm not making an argument nor am I being strategically repetitive, so there is no need to attempt the offense, as though you need to prove something. I'm only asking a very simple question that you should be able to answer. The fact that you try to dodge it, does make my accusations against you seem more believable than before your reply though.
Ha ha can't keep yourself from replying can you Mary?
It's obviously Ted, and don't worry, when i'm done with you, I will gladly throw you back in the trash where you belong, just like last time LMAO. I know why you are here, the mystery is if you care more about trying to accomplish a task that you will never be able to accomplish, or taking your loss like a civilized being and preserving your dignity. My prediction is that you will foolishly continue to try and redeem your pride by attempting the last word, when you already know that it proves nothing but that I am right when I say that I have mentally dominated you, and crushed your ego in our past "debate". Psychologically you have developed a hunger to have the upper hand, despite forgetting to realize the fact that you can't win without a relevant case to the forum subject (Trayvon Martin). SMH, once again, you lose LMAO. You have no choice but to take your loss like a man.

So are you going to answer the question, or just play on your computer like a child? Your choice.(Read this slowly, as last time you accussed my question of being an argument, as opposed to a simple question that a child could easily answer)

Perhaps, basic reading comprehension courses would help to improve your abilities in the relevant matter LMAO.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a male, and i'm not making an argument nor am I being strategically repetitive, so there is no need to attempt the offense, as though you need to prove something. I'm only asking a very simple question that you should be able to answer. The fact that you try to dodge it, does make my accusations against you seem more believable than before your reply though.
<quoted text>
It's obviously Ted, and don't worry, when i'm done with you, I will gladly throw you back in the trash where you belong, just like last time LMAO. I know why you are here, the mystery is if you care more about trying to accomplish a task that you will never be able to accomplish, or taking your loss like a civilized being and preserving your dignity. My prediction is that you will foolishly continue to try and redeem your pride by attempting the last word, when you already know that it proves nothing but that I am right when I say that I have mentally dominated you, and crushed your ego in our past "debate". Psychologically you have developed a hunger to have the upper hand, despite forgetting to realize the fact that you can't win without a relevant case to the forum subject (Trayvon Martin). SMH, once again, you lose LMAO. You have no choice but to take your loss like a man.
So are you going to answer the question, or just play on your computer like a child? Your choice.(Read this slowly, as last time you accussed my question of being an argument, as opposed to a simple question that a child could easily answer)
Perhaps, basic reading comprehension courses would help to improve your abilities in the relevant matter LMAO.
Yawwwnnnnnn still more empty proclamations by the resident gasbag. Oddly I haven't seen you address anything about the Martin shooting. Only self serving claims of "victory" whatever that means.Keep it up clown.
Ted Ned

Bloomington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawwwnnnnnn still more empty proclamations by the resident gasbag.
And you still haven't answered my question, you're just rambling about offtopic, random nonesense.
Oddly I haven't seen you address anything about the Martin shooting.
Denying your loss isn't going to fix your situation either, Freebird. And i'm pretty sure that I have a long thread discussing the case, with sources, quotes, and sound arguments, unlike yourself LMAO.
Only self serving claims of "victory" whatever that means.Keep it up clown.
Uh-huh, yea, yea, yea you said that already, and you're still incorrect. So are you going to answer the question?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
And you still haven't answered my question, you're just rambling about offtopic, random nonesense.
<quoted text>
Denying your loss isn't going to fix your situation either, Freebird. And i'm pretty sure that I have a long thread discussing the case, with sources, quotes, and sound arguments, unlike yourself LMAO.
<quoted text>
Uh-huh, yea, yea, yea you said that already, and you're still incorrect. So are you going to answer the question?
You haven't asked any relevant questions Teddy. You just continue to be a windbag.Still feeding that needy ego claiming a "victory" on a Topix thread. Ha ha how desperate can you get to feed that empty place Theodore?
Ted Ned

Bloomington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't asked any relevant questions Teddy.
So are you going to answer the question, or continue to prove my suspicions about you to be correct? You're still mad b/c you lost to me in a previous forum debate months ago, and you don't want to admit it, so you hide behind mindless replies with no significance, hoping to enrage me LMAO, priceless.
You just continue to be a windbag.
Freedbird, you don't have to be here. I will let you leave whenever you wish.
Still feeding that needy ego claiming a "victory" on a Topix thread.
Why do you care? Why do you feel the need to let me know that this bothers you?
Ha ha how desperate can you get to feed that empty place Theodore?
Again, it's Ted. Why are you back on this forum? Why are you still here?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you going to answer the question, or continue to prove my suspicions about you to be correct? You're still mad b/c you lost to me in a previous forum debate months ago, and you don't want to admit it, so you hide behind mindless replies with no significance, hoping to enrage me LMAO, priceless.
<quoted text>
Freedbird, you don't have to be here. I will let you leave whenever you wish.
<quoted text>
Why do you care? Why do you feel the need to let me know that this bothers you?
<quoted text>
Again, it's Ted. Why are you back on this forum? Why are you still here?
What a repetitious bore you are Teddy.There was never any debate that took place just your infantile claims of domination. The question is why do you keep responding?Answer: NEEDY EGO.You STILL haven't discussed anything about the Martin case in our exchanges,just more gasbag claims of victory.
Ted Ned

Bloomington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text> What a repetitious bore you are Teddy.There was never any debate that took place just your infantile claims of domination. The question is why do you keep responding?Answer: NEEDY EGO.You STILL haven't discussed anything about the Martin case in our exchanges,just more gasbag claims of victory.
Why are you here, Freebird? Why have you returned to this forum after losing to me?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you here, Freebird? Why have you returned to this forum after losing to me?
LOL more of the same. Man Teddy you really are a one trick pony.
Ted Ned

Bloomington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text> LOL more of the same. Man Teddy you really are a one trick pony.
In comment #3457 you said that you were done replying to me, yet you are still replying to me. Why have you returned, Freebird? Why are you still here?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
In comment #3457 you said that you were done replying to me, yet you are still replying to me. Why have you returned, Freebird? Why are you still here?
Good Lord you are pathetic Teddy.
Ted Ned

Bloomington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text> Good Lord you are pathetic Teddy.
Again, it's Ted, you can read, yes?

Why have you returned to this forum?

Why have you decided to attempt to confront me, after losing a debate with me?

Why do you continue to dodge the questions as though you have something to hide?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, it's Ted, you can read, yes?
Why have you returned to this forum?
Why have you decided to attempt to confront me, after losing a debate with me?
Why do you continue to dodge the questions as though you have something to hide?
Poor little Teddy,Ok Ted after all you are a big boy now right?

1. Confront you? Thats a joke,its more like i've identified you for what you are.

2. There was no debate to be won or lost.

3.There has been no question asked.
Ted Ned

Bloomington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor little Teddy,Ok Ted after all you are a big boy now right?
1. Confront you? Thats a joke,its more like i've identified you for what you are.
2. There was no debate to be won or lost.
3.There has been no question asked.
So are you going to answer the simple questions?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you going to answer the simple questions?
Haven't seen any.
Ted Ned

Bloomington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't seen any.
Perhaps you should open your eyes and reread the previous few posts, Freebird. No, Freebird, there is no way out of this. Make it easy on yourself, or make it hard for yourself. It really is your choice. I will win either way. ; )
Ted Ned

Bloomington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

SO, in conclusion, Freebird, you returned to this forum b/c are still mad that you were incapable of out maneuvering be in previous debates of forensic analysis. You began this little tizzy by replying to a comment that wasn't even addressing you (desperate for my attention), and after several chances to speak up for yourself, you continue to hide like a coward, as expected.

I know that you are desperate for the last word, so by all means have it, consider it a gift from me. Just remember, your lose was your fault. You had your chance. LMAO, let me guess, my post will follow with more irrelevant "Fox News" commentary. Or maybe this time more pathetic name calling. Thanks, this only proves my point LMAO.

Enjoy your gift, Freebird, choose wisely.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you should open your eyes and reread the previous few posts, Freebird. No, Freebird, there is no way out of this. Make it easy on yourself, or make it hard for yourself. It really is your choice. I will win either way. ; )
Ha ha Claiming victory is quite easy when all one need do is ...claim victory. No sustance Ted. Your new moniker.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Ted Ned wrote:
SO, in conclusion, Freebird, you returned to this forum b/c are still mad that you were incapable of out maneuvering be in previous debates of forensic analysis. You began this little tizzy by replying to a comment that wasn't even addressing you (desperate for my attention), and after several chances to speak up for yourself, you continue to hide like a coward, as expected.
I know that you are desperate for the last word, so by all means have it, consider it a gift from me. Just remember, your lose was your fault. You had your chance. LMAO, let me guess, my post will follow with more irrelevant "Fox News" commentary. Or maybe this time more pathetic name calling. Thanks, this only proves my point LMAO.
Enjoy your gift, Freebird, choose wisely.
Still more ofthe same bluster with NO CONTENT, NO SUBSTANCE.
Ted Ned

Bloomington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text> Still more ofthe same bluster with NO CONTENT, NO SUBSTANCE.
If all you can do is say pointless crap like this (or give pointless insults to an anonymous person on a cyber forum), then you have illustrated how i've already won. SMH, you don't get it do you? You have been defeated, and you can do nothing about it but whine about the length or "substance" of my point, as opposed to providing an adequate rebuttal. All of your little temper tantrums won't change anything. Oops, I said that you get the last word. Guess I pulled a "Freebird" and lied LMAO.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

Ted Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
If all you can do is say pointless crap like this (or give pointless insults to an anonymous person on a cyber forum), then you have illustrated how i've already won. SMH, you don't get it do you? You have been defeated, and you can do nothing about it but whine about the length or "substance" of my point, as opposed to providing an adequate rebuttal. All of your little temper tantrums won't change anything. Oops, I said that you get the last word. Guess I pulled a "Freebird" and lied LMAO.
Ha ha, more of the same. You STILL haven't presented ANYTHING to rebut concerning thje Martin case. Just more bloviating. Teddy: I won I won !!! I crushed you !!!!.How old are you Teddy? If you want a response to the Martin case, ask a question about it. Its very easy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,501 - 3,520 of3,849
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Deltona Discussions

Search the Deltona Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 6 hr True Words 2,616
FL 'Hiccup girl' charged with murder in Florida (Oct '10) 11 hr AND 1,786
All us blacks should go back to Africa (Jul '13) 19 hr whinersrus 178
trading nudes with a hot guy (Oct '12) Apr 13 respectf3w 3
how most whites really feel (Jul '13) Apr 13 whinersrus 38
Steeple Chase Lake Mary Apr 13 Steeple Chase 1
Deltona dentist arrested after 'tug of war' wit... (May '11) Apr 7 Angel 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Deltona Jobs

•••