Steven & Maria Stoneking

Posted in the Deltana Forum

Since: Jan 09

Morristown, TN

#1 Jan 27, 2009
Anybody remember Steven & Maria Stoneking?
Steven killed his wife Maria back in 1988,
and shot her boyfriend, a Mr. Jensen (I think).
adksun

Clifton Park, NY

#2 Jun 18, 2009
I do. I used to work for Steve. I remember both of them and thier children. Ken Jensen was the boyfriend.
dreamless54

Pensacola, FL

#3 Nov 1, 2009
crazymomma2 wrote:
Anybody remember Steven & Maria Stoneking?
Steven killed his wife Maria back in 1988,
and shot her boyfriend, a Mr. Jensen (I think).
I am trying to get information on a Steven and Maria Stoneking I knew in Navarre, Fl. back in the mid 70's. Do you know if there are any pictures of them available? I have a picture of Maria from back then. I lost track of them when they went to California.
adksun

Clifton Park, NY

#4 Nov 3, 2009
Sorry, I dont have any pictures. Steve is in prison in Arizona. Jamie (daughter) I think lives somewhere in Florida. Wesley (son) is in the Air Force in Florida (Eglin AFB) Maria's sister took the kids (Bless her) after her sister died and the kids went by the last name Hoffman. I have recieved a couple letters from Steve within the past two years. I know he would like the kids to know the truth about what happened, even before the murder, but he has not contacted them. I know what happened because I witnessed a lot bfore the night of Feb 14th. Sad but from what I have been able to find out...The kids had a great up bringing from Maria's sister.
drealesss54

Pensacola, FL

#5 Nov 3, 2009
The Steve I knew was in the Air Force at the time, stationed at Hurlbert Field (just a few miles from Eglin AFB). I don't know if it's the same couple or not, they didn't have any kids, not at that time anyway. As I said I have a picture of Maria, if I emailed you a copy of it, could you tell me if it is her?
SHall

Van Nuys, CA

#6 Nov 9, 2009
@adksun. Do you know the address of where Steve is serving his time? I was a family friend to the Stonekings up in North Pole Alaska. My dad knew Steve very well. Thanks for your time.
adksun

Clifton Park, NY

#7 Nov 21, 2009
I would be able to identify either of them. I dont know if they had Jamie or if they were in Florida. I think Jamie was only 7 or 8 when this all happened. Wesley was under 2. It was a sad thing. My wife and I would have adopted the kids or done whatever needed to be done but Maria's sister took the kids and from what I was able to find out through the years. The kids had a great up bringing. My email is tkurish@adirondacksunrooms.com
adksun

Clifton Park, NY

#8 Nov 21, 2009
I do know the address. Send me an email that I posted earlier
carol37821

Morristown, TN

#9 Dec 12, 2010
dreamless54 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am trying to get information on a Steven and Maria Stoneking I knew in Navarre, Fl. back in the mid 70's. Do you know if there are any pictures of them available? I have a picture of Maria from back then. I lost track of them when they went to California.
This is Stevens sister in law. What would you like to know? My husband Art may be able to tell you. Yes, I have some photos of them and the children when they were little. E-mail me at m_stoneking_2000@yahoo.com and maybe my husband can help.
carol37821

Morristown, TN

#10 Dec 12, 2010
drealesss54 wrote:
The Steve I knew was in the Air Force at the time, stationed at Hurlbert Field (just a few miles from Eglin AFB). I don't know if it's the same couple or not, they didn't have any kids, not at that time anyway. As I said I have a picture of Maria, if I emailed you a copy of it, could you tell me if it is her?
Could you e-mail me the photo also. I am the sister in law to a Steven Stoneking and he was married to a Maria. My email is m_stoneking_2000@yahoo.com
crt19

Coronado, CA

#11 May 24, 2012
crt19
dreamless54

Pensacola, FL

#12 May 28, 2012
carol37821;
Hi,
I was just notified of your post to an inquiry I made a long time ago. I had friends who lived in Navarre, Florida a long time ago now. I lost track of them when they relocated, reportedly to Alaska. I have been looking for over 30 years now. A few years ago a search of their names brought me to a newspaper report that Steven had killed Maria. I am so hoping this is not the same couple I had known, but either way, I really would like to know. To date you are the only one that may be able to answer my question. I do hope you don't mind my email. It has been a long time since your post, but I was just informed of it yesterday. I am sending you the only picture I had, not a very flattering one, in black and white, of Maria only.
Thanks
Ronnie
I sent this email to you yesterday.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#13 May 29, 2012
Ronnie (dreamless54)

I am related to Maria and wanted to ask a few questions. Our family is very private and sensitive about Maria's marriage so I don't want to ask it all here.
If you wouldn't mind clicking on my profile and you can message me from there, I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks

Pensacola, FL

#14 May 31, 2012
maryty wrote:
Ronnie (dreamless54)
I am related to Maria and wanted to ask a few questions. Our family is very private and sensitive about Maria's marriage so I don't want to ask it all here.
If you wouldn't mind clicking on my profile and you can message me from there, I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks
Hi,
I have messaged you a couple of times now, and still haven't gotten a reply. I'm just wondering if you got my messages. Please let me know.
Ronnie

Location hidden

#15 Jun 1, 2012
Sorry about the delay, I just sent you an email.
Thanks
dreamless54 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi,
I have messaged you a couple of times now, and still haven't gotten a reply. I'm just wondering if you got my messages. Please let me know.
Ronnie
Crystal

Fayetteville, NC

#17 Feb 25, 2014
I am Wesley stoneking Hoffmans wife. We have 3 boys. He is an amazing husband and father. It is sad what happened and I am sure neither of us know all the facts but he has an awesome family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deltana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good neighbor policy, not sanctions, works for ... Dec 8 Paul 2
Advice for someone thinking about moving to Ala... Dec 1 Alaura7 1
theft at joy elementary school Nov '14 RavenzRedRozez 2
ANSEP tripling enrollment in middle school program Nov '14 JuliathePoet 1
Big year for northern lights tourism in Alaska (Mar '13) Oct '14 maryjaneprincton 3
Delta Junction considers hosting borough blog (Feb '06) Sep '08 SourDough 3
Deltana Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Deltana People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Deltana News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Deltana

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:16 am PST