Matewan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2010

kimmie evans,
ive known her or a really long time,shes like my sister..
just me

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2010

looks like u would figure this shyt out u really are a dumbwhore arent ya...bahahaha any idea now...im mean im practically givin it to ya...
jessica hodge

Talking Rock, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2010

Robbie said thank god he didn't catch genital warts from you. All of this and you couldn't just come out with it.
jessica hodge

Talking Rock, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2010

You know I left this damn thread alone because I listened to your little sister that you stayed home didn't do anything, I didn't know how right she was. I don't know who the hell you think you are or why you feel the need to trash Robbie and MY new family but you need to stop. I like your dad and I don't know you but I will get to know you soon if you don't let this go.
just me

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2010

hello jessica how was ur day at work...
jessica hodge

Talking Rock, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2010

If this is really Kim when you and Rob went to Alabama where did you stay? I just want to make sure I got my facts straight I would hate to give to someone else what you have put so much effort into earning.
just me

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2010

well well u think u figured it out do ya...bahahhah
get a life

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2010

Jessica you need to get a life. You and your piece of sh!t husband stick your nose into everyones business. Go stick another needle in your vein :)
just me

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2010

what about the time he got me put in jail in tenn. because he had straws and needles and drugs and put them into my purse when he saw the cops...
jessica hodge

Talking Rock, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2010

No I haven't stuck my nose in anybodys business. I just have been trying to figure out who keeps telling me she is going to beat my ass maybe it's just me but when that happens I tend to take it to heart. I'm gonna explain it to you too I don't do dope I don't do needles I gotta job you know one of those places you show up to and they pay you for it...by the hour not by the piece.
are you serious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2010

Your on topix all day everyday commenting on everyones shit. So tell me where you work that lets you do that. Oh wait I know! its called your a dope selling, needled junkie wh!re.
jessica hodge

Talking Rock, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2010

What the hell is wrong with you ya ratty little troll are you mad you had to spend the night in jail? Rob's ass is the one who stayed in jail for over a month because of you you were at home the next night to hang on mommys apron strings. Or are you pissed that everyone knows you and Rob were NOT EVER married and I'm the only woman he has ever been married to, for him to be such a piece of shit you are awful upset at me over something.
just me

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2010

yeah thats right thats what she is...
jessica hodge

Talking Rock, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2010

I work in a construction union eight hours a day then I come home and see what you silly girls have to say. I don't comment on eveyones just a few and I don't get into any of them except the ones that involve me and my family. What can I say I got basic cable and internet services yall are more enterntaining than reality shows but not by much.
jessica hodge

Talking Rock, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2010

What was the name of the town in Tn ? and what kinda drugs were they?
just me

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2010

i cant remember the name of the town but the drugs were oxy's...i do know it was cllose to norris lake tho..
jessica hodge

Talking Rock, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2010

You are so full of it this isn't Kim. Your stories don't make sense. Answer the question I asked you. Just shut up and stop bugging me
just me

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2010

if i bug u so bad why do u keep on replyin to all my comments u dumb needlefreak skankass hoe
just me

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2010

oh yeah and it was coke that we had when we got busted

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Delbarton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 42 min concerned citizen 56,926
vintage low vein mining hat 3 hr my mining days over 9
City to hire a new police chief 9 hr Curious 22
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 10 hr Johnny 183
4 Letter Word Game lol (Feb '09) 10 hr mudpuppy 5,819
Final guilty plea in Mt. Laurel case 10 hr Charleston 10
Last word game (Apr '10) 17 hr mudpuppy 4,594

Search the Delbarton Forum:
•••
•••
Delbarton Dating

more search filters

less search filters