Chris Chouinard AKA The Canadian?

Posted in the Delbarton Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
PLEASE

Logan, WV

#1 Jun 26, 2009
I hear he is back in Delbarton since his latest meal ticket has went missing....Anyone know where he is staying? I would love to hear his newest version of the events that took place prior to and during the dissappearance of his free ride...please do tell...hmmm
Hate Him

Kermit, WV

#2 Jun 26, 2009
He is staying with Cody of course! Thats all he is after is a free ride! His ass needs to be sent back to Canada where he belongs.
Tattoo Queen

United States

#3 Jun 26, 2009
Of course he's back at Cody Adkins where he always runs back to. He has no place else to go when his free ride runs out. You will never get the truth out of him as to what happened. He's afraid he'll get deported if its found out.
megan

Prestonsburg, KY

#4 Jun 26, 2009
thats so true he needs to be put behind bars or hell a mental institue even.....away from everybody! he better hope Nancy is alright, if she isnt he better lay low or grow eyes in the back of his head, i feel he has ahd something to do with this and so does many others
Hate Him

Kermit, WV

#5 Jun 26, 2009
megan wrote:
thats so true he needs to be put behind bars or hell a mental institue even.....away from everybody! he better hope Nancy is alright, if she isnt he better lay low or grow eyes in the back of his head, i feel he has ahd something to do with this and so does many others
Megan.....I couldnt agree with you more!! Hes lying, hes good at that.
just wondering

United States

#6 Jun 26, 2009
are you the megan that was married to him? and is he as crazy as people say he is?
megan

Prestonsburg, KY

#7 Jun 26, 2009
oh yes he is and thinks hes invincible....id like to know what happened i know Nancy well and all the shit thats happened isnt in her character, she wouldnt just dissapear with out callin somebody.....you draw your own conclusions....i have!
just wondering

United States

#8 Jun 26, 2009
why isn't he out looking for her? i think its a shame he may be going to get by with something bad. from the looks of things he's not a very popular person.
Mary

Pikeville, KY

#9 Jun 26, 2009
PLEASE wrote:
I hear he is back in Delbarton since his latest meal ticket has went missing....Anyone know where he is staying? I would love to hear his newest version of the events that took place prior to and during the dissappearance of his free ride...please do tell...hmmm
This what i feel about the whole thing...I dont like what the News Paper stated. For one...Yes Nancy loved her father dearly and hurt deeply after he passed but i have been around Nancy alot since and she was doing alot better dealing with it. Suicidal?????????? I dont think so i was around her more than the ones who told that in the past few months and she sure wasnt suicidal to me... she seemed great to me last i seen her. And another thing too many different stories are being told about what time she became missing what happened to 10:30 am????????? I feel something is fishy about her missing and i know one thing nobody and i dont give a crap who it is better have not harmed her in any way. I feel like getting involved i dont care what harm it brings me because i love Nancy like a sister we are good friends and hang around each other alot until LATELY GO FIGURE! and ive been told too much and everything told the story has changed. Im not scared at all this is my dear friend "crying" and im so angry because this isnt Nancy at all. IM PISSED!
megan

Prestonsburg, KY

#10 Jun 26, 2009
oh but he thinks hes "GOD" and that all women around him want him....thats a joke! who wants a man that cant hold down a job and gets his jollys beatin women and makin them fell low about theirselve to make himself feel superior? MAN WHAT AN EGO! now we know why his f'n head is so big! i thought it was cause he was born too soon lol
I KNOW HIM

United States

#11 Jun 26, 2009
i know him from when him and that thing mary was married *she isnt much better*. and let me tell you he is sorry,pathetic,and thinks he is gods gift to women and eww he is clearly not. they need to arrest chris he is on drugs so bad he probably dont remember wat happened blah blah he is guilty of something. why not be out lookin for the one you love so much??? he is probably at airport bottom with mary!
Mary

Pikeville, KY

#12 Jun 26, 2009
megan wrote:
oh yes he is and thinks hes invincible....id like to know what happened i know Nancy well and all the shit thats happened isnt in her character, she wouldnt just dissapear with out callin somebody.....you draw your own conclusions....i have!
I totally agree and she especially would have contacted me she did when they broke up before and i was there for her throughout it all. NANCY ALWAYS CONTACTED HER FRIENDS when she had a problem!
Knows him

United States

#13 Jun 26, 2009
Its not that he CAN'T hold a job..its he WON'T hold a job as long as he has a woman to support him. She even states on her myspace picture albums he beats his women. And he's NOT a suspect???? GO FIGURE!!!
megan

Prestonsburg, KY

#14 Jun 26, 2009
just wondering wrote:
are you the megan that was married to him? and is he as crazy as people say he is?
yes i am....and he def has issues that only a pro can help with but nancy is my best friend for 20 yrs and i feel he has somethin to do with it
megan

Prestonsburg, KY

#15 Jun 26, 2009
that was one mistake i wish i could go back and undo i really f@#*ed up when i said "i do"
WOW

Kermit, WV

#16 Jun 26, 2009
I KNOW HIM wrote:
i know him from when him and that thing mary was married *she isnt much better*. and let me tell you he is sorry,pathetic,and thinks he is gods gift to women and eww he is clearly not. they need to arrest chris he is on drugs so bad he probably dont remember wat happened blah blah he is guilty of something. why not be out lookin for the one you love so much??? he is probably at airport bottom with mary!
I know him too....and I know for a fact he is with Cody. Mary wised up a long time ago and he has not been there in a longggg time. She has nothing to do with this anyway. He is doping it up with his buddies and staying wherever he can for free of course....he is too lazy to work or do much of anything if its not for his benefit. I feel for Nancys family and her friends, and hope that if he did do this, he gets what he deserves. Nobody and I do mean nobody deserves what he dishes out!
WOW

Kermit, WV

#17 Jun 26, 2009
megan wrote:
that was one mistake i wish i could go back and undo i really f@#*ed up when i said "i do"
The good thing is, is that you are rid of him now!!
megan

Prestonsburg, KY

#18 Jun 27, 2009
he$$ yeah!
1 post removed
know him

United States

#20 Jun 30, 2009
i know Chris well or at least i thought i did after about three months i knew he left Canada for some odd reason he thinks he is a bad ass but i watched his ass get beat down hahaha hope they find that girl and she is ok because i know Nancy family and there not to be messed with i use to like him but that SOB done something in Canada. and by god nothing better in airport bottom
Quote the raven

United States

#21 Jun 30, 2009
All the info you will need up to date chris is at cody adkins in airport bottom also this brandy girl is there as well

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delbarton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 Letter Word Game lol (Feb '09) 1 hr Theo 6,015
New Game*** Last Word++2 (Mar '12) 2 hr Jennifer Renee 2,486
One word......Your one word reply... (Apr '09) 3 hr -Cricket- 6,151
Last word game (Apr '10) 3 hr Country Girl 4,649
There is another candidate Sun Big Daddy 3
where is the best place to sell ginseng? (Sep '09) Sun Proud moma 12
Diet doctor?? Sun Taylor 3
Delbarton Dating
Find my Match

Delbarton Jobs