First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Would never vote for Ken

Columbus, OH

#1 Feb 13, 2012
My hats off to commisoner Stapelton for calling out Ken's blatent lie at the meeting on 02/09
http://www.co.delaware.oh.us/commissioners/me...
Sarah

Galena, OH

#2 Feb 13, 2012
Would never vote for Ken wrote:
My hats off to commisoner Stapelton for calling out Ken's blatent lie at the meeting on 02/09
http://www.co.delaware.oh.us/commissioners/me...
Do tell. What lies did Ken get caught up in this time? Is it more about Sawmill, and what he claimed not to know? Is it how he misrepresented the facts? The devil likes to take truth and twist it ever so slightly. Ken has learned from the best.
Yes He Has

Columbus, OH

#3 Feb 13, 2012
Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
Do tell. What lies did Ken get caught up in this time? Is it more about Sawmill, and what he claimed not to know? Is it how he misrepresented the facts? The devil likes to take truth and twist it ever so slightly. Ken has learned from the best.
He has learned from the Sheriff!
Stapleton BS

Beacon, NY

#4 Feb 14, 2012
Stapleton's call out was a pure piece of CRAP . Stapleton pledged in his election campaign that he needed to study Sawmill Parkway before making any decisions. So where is his study. Put ithe study in the Gazette, Stapleton, and quit sitting in the pompous chair acting like you never said that you nedded to study.
Would never vote for Ken

Columbus, OH

#5 Feb 14, 2012
He never said that, besides this was about Ken's BS not Stapeltons. When will you learn that Ken only does what's good for Ken and not the county.
And why doesn't the Gazette ever print anything about ken in their sleeze paper. They only print about who and what Henthorn, Yost and Obrien are going after next.
Out with the Old

Delaware, OH

#6 Feb 14, 2012
Ever tried to have an intelligent conversation with Ken? It is a very short discussion.
OBrien the Liar

Delaware, OH

#7 Feb 16, 2012
Ken continues to lie to the public. He is a true disgrace to the county. He is in the broke pocket of Deb. But his repudiation is coming soon.
Claire

Delaware, OH

#8 Feb 29, 2012
OBrien the Liar wrote:
Ken continues to lie to the public. He is a true disgrace to the county. He is in the broke pocket of Deb. But his repudiation is coming soon.
How many days until we get to toss this O'Brien bum outta office? His days of screaming and crying from the dais are almost at an end!!!
Lordy - Lordy

Delaware, OH

#9 Mar 22, 2012
Lets keep this jerk from being reelected Any ideas?
not EXACTLY

North Fort Myers, FL

#10 Mar 23, 2012
Uh...Vote for the Democrat
Lordy - Lordy

Delaware, OH

#11 Mar 23, 2012
Volunteer for an organized effort to not elect Ken?
Right

Delaware, OH

#12 Mar 29, 2012
Ken has a learning disorder. He cannot comprehend or understand how to be social or communicate with others. Ever try to touch him on the shoulder? He freaks.!+ How can a person like that communicate with his constituents or those who come into the county wanting to do business. He lacks a lot of background about business - not farm business but industry etc. Clueless. He should stay on his farmland.
Actually

Dearborn, MI

#13 Mar 29, 2012
Check the records -- that's not his farmland. In fact, it doesn't look like he pays property taxes at all.
Right Now

Delaware, OH

#14 Mar 31, 2012
That is probably why Henthorn doesn't want to pay taxes - Ken doesn't !!!!!!!!!!
voter

Delaware, OH

#15 Apr 1, 2012
People in this county will not elect a Dem., by past history. The word needs to go to the Rep. in the entire county what is happening politically. Things are way out of control. Demonstration anyone? Ken must go!! Maybe we need discussion on how to help the effort.
now is the time

Delaware, OH

#16 Apr 3, 2012
Anyone who wants to gather, post the time and place. You will have support. Lets all work together to get Ken out.
absolutely

Delaware, OH

#17 Apr 6, 2012
I would gather but am afraid I will lose my job in the county. He has been trying to get rid of good people for a long time. I would be next.
Why not

United States

#18 Apr 6, 2012
Question the bizarre relationship between Ken O'Brien and Deb Henthorn? How did her real estate taxes get paid in one day with a $12,000 delinquency? Did a county commissioner provide the funds?
absolutely

Delaware, OH

#19 Apr 10, 2012
He did not want to get rid of Canon, either. Canon was not nice to us. Thank goodness the other two had the guts to do it.
Not This Time

Beacon, NY

#20 Apr 10, 2012
The one to GET is Jan Antonopolus. Tax deadbeat with sweet heart loans from political friends. She has got to go. She is like Greece a financial disaster taking money from the taxpayers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delaware Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Breaking News! 19 hr Citrus Scoop 1
Monica Day is HOT (Jul '12) Wed RutgersU 40
Review: Partybell Wed JoshuaWilliams 2
[OH] Columbus Police Officer Richard Evans arre... (Jan '10) Tue Dillon Evans 7
Bucky Nov 23 Sad 5
What's are the good school district in delaware... Nov 23 Neighbor 1
Air Conditioning and Refrigeration (Aug '13) Nov 22 kurtcooksalot16 10
Delaware Dating
Find my Match

Delaware People Search