arturo perez, jose luis sanchez, alisia perez

Posted in the Del Rio Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
friend

El Monte, CA

#1 Mar 5, 2012
Glad you guys are gna pay for what you did. You deserve that and so much more. And to ALISIA karma is a b*tch and thats what you deserve.
haha

Dallas, TX

#2 Mar 5, 2012
Wut happened?? wut did they do??
Curious

San Antonio, TX

#3 Mar 5, 2012
I'm curious, too
May they rot in hell

Del Rio, TX

#4 Mar 5, 2012
They killed an elderly man.
Shutup

United States

#5 Mar 5, 2012
Is this the same man that came out on the newspaper ? What happened and how old are these people ?
haha

Dallas, TX

#6 Mar 5, 2012
When?? Who was he??
friend

United States

#7 Mar 5, 2012
Yea its the same man that came out in the news paper and the one that ran over him was 17
RAMSES

Addison, TX

#8 Mar 5, 2012
I hope they pay for Wat they did and to that B*tch that was with them that's Wat u deserve
lil mama

United States

#9 Mar 6, 2012
We use to call him colon he was an attendent at the aslan daycare he was a good man they could of at least had the balls to call 911 befor they ran like little bitches if they would have called who knows he might have lived those people better get life in prison all 3 losers its crazy because people that dont want to be caught would take all evedence and im glad they left their car thats how the del rio police deparment identified their stupid asses im glad they got caught i dont know any of the 3 individuals but i did know colon he was a man who wouldnt hurt a fly he was at the wronge place at the wronge time but he got justice and im happy with the results hopefully they burn in hell
friend

United States

#11 Mar 6, 2012
Yes i also hope they get a really long time in prison. What they did was wrong. He would never hurt anyone he was a respectful person and very nice. He always helped everyone who needed his help. May he rest in peace.
RAMSES

United States

#12 Mar 6, 2012
RIP COLON
Maria T

San Antonio, TX

#13 Mar 6, 2012
He was a good friend and known to many as "Chavelo". He was always smiling and always made everyone else smile. May he RIP.
lmao

El Monte, CA

#14 Mar 7, 2012
How funny is this shit! Ppl get what they deserve those ppl will be out and the poor man will never live again lmao funny!!
RAMSES

United States

#15 Mar 7, 2012
Well f*ck u hope that hapens to u pice of shit
Lol

Dallas, TX

#16 Mar 8, 2012
Did u see the charges on the other 2!! So disappointing ... The driver is gooing to jail but looks like the others are getting a hand slap
friend

United States

#17 Mar 8, 2012
Wtf this lmao person must have no feelings at all. When that happens in your family dont be crying just remember what you wrote here because KARMA is a b*tch and it will come back to you
ggg

United States

#18 Mar 19, 2012
Lol wrote:
Did u see the charges on the other 2!! So disappointing ... The driver is gooing to jail but looks like the others are getting a hand slap
they got the wrong person the one who did this is free
ggg

El Monte, CA

#19 Mar 19, 2012
The one in jail is not the guilty one.they got the wrong Guy.and the other 2 we're not in the vehicle at the time of the accident.and that's the truth.I hope they get the right Guy.
ggg

El Monte, CA

#20 Mar 19, 2012
I don't know why there saying shit!! About alisia if she was never in the fkn vehicle and from what I heard this old man was a pot head,alcoholic.
jade

El Monte, CA

#23 Mar 20, 2012
Don't make it alright to kill him ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Del Rio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah witnesses religion 7 min uniformed 109
Drug test Mayor, hair folicle 37 min Joel 6
Arrest at hospital 38 min Poof be gone 66
Wendy Sanchez & Michael Delgado together @ Appl... 1 hr bARBERrR 4
rick roman reinstated 11/01/14 1 hr Joel 10
Why delete it? It's on the front page of DRNH 5 hr Status quo 9
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 6 hr tkm 696
Hospital CEO Not Working, Any Info ? 7 hr Hell Rio 55
Mayor Garza Sued The City of Del Rio 10 hr lol 18
Mayor Garza 22 hr tax payer 29