Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.
Comments
11,321 - 11,340 of 22,202 Comments Last updated 42 min ago
Waco 1954

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
So how good is the Trinity football team going to be next season?
You sure know how to hurt a guy.
Waco 1954

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

NRH I live in Huntsville Texas.The largest concentration of prisons on earth.
Waco 1954

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Libs get all asssed up over the death penalty, but they are ok with abortion.
44 percent of liberals favor the death penalty.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

Waco 1954 wrote:
<quoted text> You sure know how to hurt a guy.
I was just rassing about the other comment. Like the cowboy in NY playing the guitar in his underware on the street corner.
I watch Texas High School football when it is on TV. I have friends coaching in Texas High School football.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

Waco 1954 wrote:
NRH I live in Huntsville Texas.The largest concentration of prisons on earth.
I like Huntsville. Especially the Sam Houston Forest.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon Suxbot, quit inventing new names to make it seem like you're not alone.
I really hate to say this, but even SUXboy seems a lot brighter than these two new dimwits.
sad

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

who will deport Alian Gonzales unless we elect republicans.Send Perry to Washington so he can steel from the whole country and not just from Texas.Send Janet Rino to her place along with George Zimmerman to rot.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
Without the illegals Texas is one of the states with the highest number of uninsured. How do you know if the uninsured is illegal or not?
That's my point tony. We can't tell for sure, but the Texas bashers and/or Obama care fans will try and use whatever stat they can to help their argument, no matter how shaky it is.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

FREE MARK WOODWORTH wrote:
<quoted text> y should you or i have the right to tell a woman that she can't have an abortion? i don't believe in it and it's not for me but it's not for me to say for another either. again if you can't say VAGINA DON'T TRY AND REGULATE IT!
So if I can can say vagina, it's ok for me to tell a woman what to do with it? You sound like a chapter from the vagina monologues.
There, I said it twice, can I double regulate women now?
And my point about abortion and the death penalty is that it is about life. Why is state execution of an innocent baby ok but not for a convicted criminal?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text> AND I DOEN'T GET ALL ASSSED UP OVER THE DEATH PENALTY, WHAT I GET ALL ASSSED UP OVER IS ALL THE INNOCENT PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN EXHONERATED FOR CRIMES THEY DIDN'T COMMIT AND I KNOW THAT THERE HAVE BEEN A COUPLE IN TEXAS THAT HAVE BEEN PUT TO DEATH AND THEN LATER CAME BACK EXHONERATED, FROM A CRIME THEY NEVER COMMITTED. HOW DO YOU TELL A FAMILY I JUST KILLED YOUR SON CAUSE TEXAS HAS THE DEATH PENALTY AND OOOPS IT WASN'T HIM, I KNOW YOU TRIED TO TELL US BUT WE WOULDN'T LISTEN CAUSE WE HAVE THE DEATH PENALTY AND WE DO WHAT EVER THE HELL WE WANT INCLUDING KILLING YOUR SONS AND DAUGHTERS CAUSE WE CAN! THAT'S WHAT GETS ME ALL ASSSSED UP! THIS PUNK PERRY AND EACH AND EVERY GOVENOR NEEDS TO BE THERE AND MADE TO WATCH AS THESE MAN AND WOMEN, ARE PUT TO DEATH. AND SEE THE FACES OF THEIR FAMILIES, AND THEN WHEN THEY HAVE TO COME BACK TO THEM TO SAY SORRY I JUST KILLED YOUR KID BUT YOU WERE RIGHT HE WAS INNOCENT, THAT SHOULD HAUNT THEM FOREVER.
Why is one post normal AND THE NEXT ONE ALL IN CAPS?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I really hate to say this, but even SUXboy seems a lot brighter than these two new dimwits.
I don't know about that, Suxboy seems to just regurgitate the crud others say, and thd troll seems to reach new lows of stupidity each day. But I do agree that some of the newer posters seem a bit dense. I still suspect that they are just different versions of the same troll.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just rassing about the other comment. Like the cowboy in NY playing the guitar in his underware on the street corner.
I watch Texas High School football when it is on TV. I have friends coaching in Texas High School football.
Trinity football is not real successful.But they play hard and hell that's all you can ask.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about that, Suxboy seems to just regurgitate the crud others say, and thd troll seems to reach new lows of stupidity each day. But I do agree that some of the newer posters seem a bit dense. I still suspect that they are just different versions of the same troll.
It does look like the DNC trolls are really energized since the stench from the bench
ruling on other sites as well.

Nice to see that they are starting to get lots of opposition. The sheeple are waking
up.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

may8teen wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't nobody in Texas dumber than Weatherford's village idiot, Bill Moylan. Not so sure about Oklahoma.
Just went to Weatherford home page. He sure is an old grump, isn't he?. LOL

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Interferon treatment costs two thousand dollars a month.my friend is gonna die without it.Since she works hard for a living but don't make much money she don't qualify for help.So she's gonna die.Remember the whale that got caught under the ice? They spent five million d dollars saving the damn whale.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

waco1909 wrote:
Interferon treatment costs two thousand dollars a month.my friend is gonna die without it.Since she works hard for a living but don't make much money she don't qualify for help.So she's gonna die.Remember the whale that got caught under the ice? They spent five million d dollars saving the damn whale.
Looks like our activist government has their priorities all wrong.

Just look at all of the money being wasted on the two corporate puppets campaigning to
be President. A bucket of tar and a bag of
feathers is all either one deserves.
FREE MARK WOODWORTH

Olathe, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
So if I can can say vagina, it's ok for me to tell a woman what to do with it? You sound like a chapter from the vagina monologues.
There, I said it twice, can I double regulate women now?
And my point about abortion and the death penalty is that it is about life. Why is state execution of an innocent baby ok but not for a convicted criminal?
you are dense if you can't see the difference and when government takes the choice of birth control off the insurance or planned parenthood where do you expect a person to go to take care of unwanted pregnancies, when it would have been really easy to have done it in the first place. and the difference between abortion and death penalty, the woman is choosing to end it because it's in her body, i think again abortion is so wrong, but it isn't me telling someone else to do it, the death penalty is the government which has run amuck is taking it upon themselves to do it and not even see it, they need to be right there and have the night mares that these men and women that are carrying out the executions are having.
Waco 1954

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Can't understand why the govt.is letting someone who WORKS for a living die...while the ones who don't work get medical treatment.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

<quoted text> you are dense if you can't see the difference and when government takes the choice of birth control off the insurance or planned parenthood where do you expect a person to go to take care of unwanted pregnancies, when it would have been really easy to have done it in the first place. and the difference between abortion and death penalty, the woman is choosing to end it because it's in her body, i think again abortion is so wrong, but it isn't me telling someone else to do it, the death penalty is the government which has run amuck is taking it upon themselves to do it and not even see it, they need to be right there and have the night mares that these men and women that are carrying out the executions are having.
I think you are dense if you cant see the difference between the govt executing one life or the other. And are you saying that abortion is "birth control"? So thats how it works now, have an unwanted pregnancy, just "abort it"? How sick and lazy of a country have we become? Something we dont want, just get rid of it, even if it is a human life. No muss, no fuss, and it will all be free thanks to Daddy Obamma.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Waco 1954 wrote:
Can't understand why the govt.is letting someone who WORKS for a living die...while the ones who don't work get medical treatment.
Tell her to get arrested and go to jail. Prisoners get better health care than us, and its all free.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Del Rio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls that are never with there kids but always... 29 min Johnny 15
Intrigued 39 min Wondering 1
topless protest in del Rio on Sunday 2 hr Frank 2
Maricela Bosquez dirty girl (Jul '12) 3 hr bradleymichaelfahrtz 14
brittany taylor pregnant 3 hr cho 6
Girls who cheat on their oil rig men 5 hr mjj 2
jj gomez 5 hr halo 1
dr diblasi 7 hr Rob G 11
Laughlin 7 hr Mark rattner 38
Reno Luna 9 hr Contreras 8