Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 567)

Showing posts 11,321 - 11,340 of20,392
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

FREE MARK WOODWORTH wrote:
<quoted text> BUT THEY GOT THE DEATH PENALTY AND THEY'LL KILL YA, WHETHER THEY ARE INNOCENT OR NOT, YUP! NO JUST TEXAS BUT THIS WHOLE GOVERNMENT IS SO OUT OF IT, JUST LIKE HERE IN KANSAS THEY SHUT DOWN THE STATE AGENCIES, YOU KNOW THE DMV THE DRIVERS LISCENSE BUREAU AND IT'S ALL TO SAVE MONEY, SO THEN NOW THEY ARE PAYING THESE PEOPLE TIME AND A HALF TO GET CAUGHT BACK UP, WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE WHO KEEP TRYING TO REINVENT THE WHEEL? WHEN THE REPUBLICAN CLOWNS GOT UP THERE AND THEY KICKED THERE OWN @SSES AND MADE A MOCKERY OF THE SYSTEM, FROM PERRY'S CHILDISH ANTICS TO HERMANS ISSUES TO THE WOMAN I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER HER NAME THAT ALL SHE SAID WHAT IS I WERE PRESIDENT BLAH BLAH BLAH EVERY TIME TO RON PAULS LITTLE MR. MAGOO SELF TO NEWT AND THEN THEY COME UP WITH MITT WHO AIN'T WORTH A .... YOU KNOW THE WORD. REALLY? GET SOMEONE THAT CAN RUN A COUNTRY UP THERE THOSE PEOPLE AND MITT INCLUDED COULDN'T RUN A DOG POUND. AND THEY EXPECT US TO HAVE A CHOICE, HA!
C'mon Suxbot, quit inventing new names to make it seem like you're not alone.
FREE MARK WOODWORTH

Olathe, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to humping Toto and leave the discussion to adults.
only a fowl mouth teenager would talk like that oops you just act like one i get it sorry i missed it. yeah adult, bah hahaha!! lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text> BUT THEY GOT THE DEATH PENALTY AND THEY'LL KILL YA, WHETHER THEY ARE INNOCENT OR NOT, YUP! NO JUST TEXAS BUT THIS WHOLE GOVERNMENT IS SO OUT OF IT, JUST LIKE HERE IN KANSAS THEY SHUT DOWN THE STATE AGENCIES, YOU KNOW THE DMV THE DRIVERS LISCENSE BUREAU AND IT'S ALL TO SAVE MONEY, SO THEN NOW THEY ARE PAYING THESE PEOPLE TIME AND A HALF TO GET CAUGHT BACK UP, WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE WHO KEEP TRYING TO REINVENT THE WHEEL? WHEN THE REPUBLICAN CLOWNS GOT UP THERE AND THEY KICKED THERE OWN @SSES AND MADE A MOCKERY OF THE SYSTEM, FROM PERRY'S CHILDISH ANTICS TO HERMANS ISSUES TO THE WOMAN I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER HER NAME THAT ALL SHE SAID WHAT IS I WERE PRESIDENT BLAH BLAH BLAH EVERY TIME TO RON PAULS LITTLE MR. MAGOO SELF TO NEWT AND THEN THEY COME UP WITH MITT WHO AIN'T WORTH A .... YOU KNOW THE WORD. REALLY? GET SOMEONE THAT CAN RUN A COUNTRY UP THERE THOSE PEOPLE AND MITT INCLUDED COULDN'T RUN A DOG POUND. AND THEY EXPECT US TO HAVE A CHOICE, HA!
Libs get all asssed up over the death penalty, but they are ok with abortion.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

Full List of Obamacare Tax Hikes

http://atr.org/full-list-obamacare-tax-hikes-...
FREE MARK WOODWORTH

Olathe, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
y should you or i have the right to tell a woman that she can't have an abortion? i don't believe in it and it's not for me but it's not for me to say for another either. again if you can't say VAGINA DON'T TRY AND REGULATE IT!
FREE MARK WOODWORTH

Olathe, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
AND I DOEN'T GET ALL ASSSED UP OVER THE DEATH PENALTY, WHAT I GET ALL ASSSED UP OVER IS ALL THE INNOCENT PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN EXHONERATED FOR CRIMES THEY DIDN'T COMMIT AND I KNOW THAT THERE HAVE BEEN A COUPLE IN TEXAS THAT HAVE BEEN PUT TO DEATH AND THEN LATER CAME BACK EXHONERATED, FROM A CRIME THEY NEVER COMMITTED. HOW DO YOU TELL A FAMILY I JUST KILLED YOUR SON CAUSE TEXAS HAS THE DEATH PENALTY AND OOOPS IT WASN'T HIM, I KNOW YOU TRIED TO TELL US BUT WE WOULDN'T LISTEN CAUSE WE HAVE THE DEATH PENALTY AND WE DO WHAT EVER THE HELL WE WANT INCLUDING KILLING YOUR SONS AND DAUGHTERS CAUSE WE CAN! THAT'S WHAT GETS ME ALL ASSSSED UP! THIS PUNK PERRY AND EACH AND EVERY GOVENOR NEEDS TO BE THERE AND MADE TO WATCH AS THESE MAN AND WOMEN, ARE PUT TO DEATH. AND SEE THE FACES OF THEIR FAMILIES, AND THEN WHEN THEY HAVE TO COME BACK TO THEM TO SAY SORRY I JUST KILLED YOUR KID BUT YOU WERE RIGHT HE WAS INNOCENT, THAT SHOULD HAUNT THEM FOREVER.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

Waco 1954 wrote:
<quoted text> come to trinity Texas July 30th at the MC Donalds.eight pm. Wear a red carnation in your hair.I'll be carrying a blue guitar.
Along with your geeetar will you be wearing your undieware and caboy booties?
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone loves to bring up the number of uninsured in Texas, but what they fail to say is that a large number of those uninsured are illegals and don't qualify for health insurance. Of course people aren't going to let those pesky facts get in the way of a chance to bash Texas.
Without the illegals Texas is one of the states with the highest number of uninsured. How do you know if the uninsured is illegal or not?
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

Waco 1954 wrote:
<quoted text> come to trinity Texas July 30th at the MC Donalds.eight pm. Wear a red carnation in your hair.I'll be carrying a blue guitar.
So how good is the Trinity football team going to be next season?
Waco 1954

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
Along with your geeetar will you be wearing your undieware and caboy booties?
You don't wear underwear? I will have my steel toed tennis shoes on and I'll be driving a red ford pickup with a gunrack in the back.I SO love to shoot the critters!
Waco 1954

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
So how good is the Trinity football team going to be next season?
You sure know how to hurt a guy.
Waco 1954

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

NRH I live in Huntsville Texas.The largest concentration of prisons on earth.
Waco 1954

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
44 percent of liberals favor the death penalty.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

Waco 1954 wrote:
<quoted text> You sure know how to hurt a guy.
I was just rassing about the other comment. Like the cowboy in NY playing the guitar in his underware on the street corner.
I watch Texas High School football when it is on TV. I have friends coaching in Texas High School football.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

Waco 1954 wrote:
NRH I live in Huntsville Texas.The largest concentration of prisons on earth.
I like Huntsville. Especially the Sam Houston Forest.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon Suxbot, quit inventing new names to make it seem like you're not alone.
I really hate to say this, but even SUXboy seems a lot brighter than these two new dimwits.
sad

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

who will deport Alian Gonzales unless we elect republicans.Send Perry to Washington so he can steel from the whole country and not just from Texas.Send Janet Rino to her place along with George Zimmerman to rot.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
Without the illegals Texas is one of the states with the highest number of uninsured. How do you know if the uninsured is illegal or not?
That's my point tony. We can't tell for sure, but the Texas bashers and/or Obama care fans will try and use whatever stat they can to help their argument, no matter how shaky it is.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text> y should you or i have the right to tell a woman that she can't have an abortion? i don't believe in it and it's not for me but it's not for me to say for another either. again if you can't say VAGINA DON'T TRY AND REGULATE IT!
So if I can can say vagina, it's ok for me to tell a woman what to do with it? You sound like a chapter from the vagina monologues.
There, I said it twice, can I double regulate women now?
And my point about abortion and the death penalty is that it is about life. Why is state execution of an innocent baby ok but not for a convicted criminal?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text> AND I DOEN'T GET ALL ASSSED UP OVER THE DEATH PENALTY, WHAT I GET ALL ASSSED UP OVER IS ALL THE INNOCENT PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN EXHONERATED FOR CRIMES THEY DIDN'T COMMIT AND I KNOW THAT THERE HAVE BEEN A COUPLE IN TEXAS THAT HAVE BEEN PUT TO DEATH AND THEN LATER CAME BACK EXHONERATED, FROM A CRIME THEY NEVER COMMITTED. HOW DO YOU TELL A FAMILY I JUST KILLED YOUR SON CAUSE TEXAS HAS THE DEATH PENALTY AND OOOPS IT WASN'T HIM, I KNOW YOU TRIED TO TELL US BUT WE WOULDN'T LISTEN CAUSE WE HAVE THE DEATH PENALTY AND WE DO WHAT EVER THE HELL WE WANT INCLUDING KILLING YOUR SONS AND DAUGHTERS CAUSE WE CAN! THAT'S WHAT GETS ME ALL ASSSSED UP! THIS PUNK PERRY AND EACH AND EVERY GOVENOR NEEDS TO BE THERE AND MADE TO WATCH AS THESE MAN AND WOMEN, ARE PUT TO DEATH. AND SEE THE FACES OF THEIR FAMILIES, AND THEN WHEN THEY HAVE TO COME BACK TO THEM TO SAY SORRY I JUST KILLED YOUR KID BUT YOU WERE RIGHT HE WAS INNOCENT, THAT SHOULD HAUNT THEM FOREVER.
Why is one post normal AND THE NEXT ONE ALL IN CAPS?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 11,321 - 11,340 of20,392
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the Del Rio Forum right now

Search the Del Rio Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Moms who rather party 11 min lol 13
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 49 min franncesdum 679
This is how del rio compares to eagle pass 1 hr delriochamberofcommerce 4
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 1 hr Sallyrides 468
Traffic at Middle School 3 hr Ollie 54
Juan Prado aka panda 5 hr abc123 6
Liz used to work at Julio's 5 hr Al Jefferson 4
•••
•••
•••
Del Rio Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Del Rio Jobs

•••