hit me up

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

Your giving a baby for adoption or you wanna adopt a baby ???
hmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

You want to adopt a baby? Are you married, you are not homosexual? Good job?... If you have all that ... Good! You are so nice...
Dedra

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

I want to adopt a baby .......
Lmao

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Why on topix u sound like ur hiding from something freak u are probably a child molester people who adopt children go to an agency and do the back ground checks and everything else required by the state.what are you doing on topix? Go downtown to the adoption agency if u are really wanting to adopt. I think if u were serious u would be more professional with contact info and a picture remember this day in time kids are more in danger of child predators...im a mom and just seeing this on topix scares me u should do it right and legal if u have nothing to hide in your background
Good mama

Cross Plains, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Lmao wrote:
Why on topix u sound like ur hiding from something freak u are probably a child molester people who adopt children go to an agency and do the back ground checks and everything else required by the state.what are you doing on topix? Go downtown to the adoption agency if u are really wanting to adopt. I think if u were serious u would be more professional with contact info and a picture remember this day in time kids are more in danger of child predators...im a mom and just seeing this on topix scares me u should do it right and legal if u have nothing to hide in your background
when some1 gets pregnant, they dnt run background checks to c if they can keep their baby.i have a brother and sister that were adopted by my parents without having to pay extra $ to an adoption agency. Adoption is a legal procedure and the judge won't sign it, unless he sees fit.I'm sure this lady on here, wasn't expecting to pay thru jpal, if she finds some1 who doesn't want their baby, the baby will not b shipped. Another lady on here was tryin to put their kid up 4 adoption. If there's a will, theres a way

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Try the post of women that are always out and about at the clubs. They may have the answer.
Good mama

Cross Plains, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

There really is a girl on here pissed cuz her mom won't babysit and wants to give up her baby!!! The stuff I read on here is absurd
Lmao

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Ok...i know there are other ways to legally adopt I just think this really is not the place to look...there is a children's home behind kfc they may need foster homes for kids maybe that lady can look there perhaps. They dont necessarly run background checks but they check to see if ur not or ever been charged with crimes towards a child. Hell they should check its sad if they dont an place a child in the wrong home. Yes, ur right about one thing though a legal guardian letter can be noterized. There are different situations an processes for everyone I guess. I did see that post about that girl trying to give up her kids...sad case im young to I have 3 kids but if I lay down to make them then I can get up everyday to take care of them (:

Level 7

Since: Mar 12

Del Rio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Adoption agencies are becoming big profittable businesses. I know of people that have spent tens of thousands of dollars trying to adopt, ant they still can't get a child.
seems to me, that if adoption is as easy as they advertise, all that money should be going towards raising and educating some lucky child, not the ceo's of the so called adoption agencies!!
I don't blame this lady for trying to get around all the legal hassles associated with a so called legal adoption !
Lmao

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Are u for real Ruaan
Good mom

Cross Plains, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Yea ruaan, r u serious? If so how did u find topix on del rio Tx
love

Westchester, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Hi I was reading all the comments and all of I r right. It may sound crazy when someone just posts that they want 2 buy or adopt a baby in a website like this but it's understandable 2. Me my self I'm 23 years old I'm happily marry n I been marry for 5 years I have a 4 year old girl n my husband n I r looking 2 adopt a baby. But we don't want 2 go 2 an agency n pay thousands of dollars cuz we don't have them. My husband makes good money but agencies just ask for so much =( n now we r looking for an open adoption.
babies are blessings

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Hello I'm looking to Adopt a infant baby girl...

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Go to Russia or Romania.

Level 8

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

Africa
Elena

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Hi
I am putting up my infant baby up for adoption. Please no Scam only serious parents email me at elenabenj@gmail.com thanks,
Drama queen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Elena wrote:
Hi
I am putting up my infant baby up for adoption. Please no Scam only serious parents email me at elenabenj@gmail.com thanks,
Wtf ur such a dumm a** to put that ur giving ur baby up for adoption first place y the heck did u open ur legs kids ain't toys ediot theirs people out their that can't have any n some dumm a** people just wanna give them up that's dumm
Jennifer

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Please I need someone to adopt my baby. He is so adorable. Email me at jenniferdube@live.com
..Thanks..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

76 Users are viewing the Del Rio Forum right now

Search the Del Rio Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Shaved, landing strip or natural. 5 min Crystal c 40
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 34 min ThinkThinkThink 684
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 38 min robert 593
lupita reyes what ya know about her (Sep '11) 42 min Sancho 7
cinco de mayo celebration 48 min Sancho 4
Monica Ramirez 1 hr Sabrina Gonzalez 4
Jennifer Gonzalez (Mar '13) 1 hr Charles Barkley 81
•••
•••
•••
•••

Del Rio Jobs

•••
•••
•••