Feds arrest Rick Martinez

Posted in the Del Rio Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
OLO

Del Rio, TX

#2 Mar 21, 2012
it's pretty crazy. I bought a gun off of him in the past.

Level 2

Since: Jan 12

United States

#3 Mar 21, 2012
I also noticed that his main friend David Rowe who owns a gun shop there and who is running for Sheriff deleted Mr. Rick and his wife off his Facebook Friends list. Ok lets see, arrested on Federal Gun Charges, so called best friend owns gun shop. Makes ya kinda wonder!!
joker

Del Rio, TX

#4 Mar 21, 2012
Yeah poor Mexican farva this guy is a joke and I think his bestie wanna be sheriff was I on it too
joker

Del Rio, TX

#5 Mar 21, 2012
He tried to add me on facebook as well but I don't know who he is or ever met him do I did not accept then na few weeks latter busted

Level 2

Since: Jan 12

United States

#7 Mar 21, 2012
Wild or is it Karma!
Sad

San Antonio, TX

#8 Apr 1, 2012
And this is who Rick Martinez is. Lol

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#9 Oct 5, 2012
Was he the guy married to a girl he called "Spanky?"
Haha

San Antonio, TX

#10 Oct 6, 2012
Unusually Cool wrote:
Was he the guy married to a girl he called "Spanky?"
Yup
iii

Del Rio, TX

#11 Oct 6, 2012
They call this guy "Cheeseburger" LMAO!
Lol

San Antonio, TX

#12 Oct 6, 2012
Ya he and David Rowe were really close until he got busted. I'm convinced Rowe was into the same shit Rick was into. The guy DOES own a gun shop and Rick was arrested for a illegally selling weapons. Rick is also the same guy who posted on here about how he's an instructor who teaches his own fighting style. Lol!

Level 2

Location hidden

#13 Oct 6, 2012
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup
What were the charges?
Geez

San Antonio, TX

#14 Oct 6, 2012

Level 2

Location hidden

#15 Oct 6, 2012
Geez wrote:
http://m.delrionewsherald.com/ mobile/news/article_c2490678-6 942-11e1-bb5a-0019bb2963f4.htm l
Yea i remember all the guns he used to have laying around his apt. he used to live right off Bedell somewhere.
Dan

San Antonio, TX

#16 Oct 6, 2012
Unusually Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea i remember all the guns he used to have laying around his apt. he used to live right off Bedell somewhere.
Think about it. Him and his wife weren't exactly wealthy. Those guns cost a lot of money. How do you think he got them?
Geez

San Antonio, TX

#17 Oct 6, 2012
Good point.
hahaha

Austin, TX

#18 Oct 6, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Think about it. Him and his wife weren't exactly wealthy. Those guns cost a lot of money. How do you think he got them?
thats crazy, im sure he will get probation it tends to happen with those type of people I know a guy that the feds are trying to get him ffor one gun can u imagine that crap, dang gokd connections work...
Geez

San Antonio, TX

#19 Oct 6, 2012
hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
thats crazy, im sure he will get probation it tends to happen with those type of people I know a guy that the feds are trying to get him ffor one gun can u imagine that crap, dang gokd connections work...
Nah he's going to prison. He posted bail and pissed dirty and is right back in jail. Besides he doesn't have any connections. He's a joke in the law enforcement field. Even if he did have connections, it would help because its a federal case.

Level 2

Location hidden

#20 Oct 6, 2012
He used to toke it up a lot due to his "back problems" well, if "Spanky" is still out and about she's a decent piece of a$$ think they're out of D.R. though!!
hahaha

Austin, TX

#21 Oct 7, 2012
what feds,need to do is come and clean house with all these crooked law enforcement...if they dont we will become another border town thats gone bad...its sad ,we cant trust them but if its a regular person they want to lock them up for good
star

United States

#22 Oct 7, 2012
Wow I hope they do clean house

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Del Rio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Target coming to Del Rio 5 min Mark Evans 10
R.I.P William Anthony Lopez {Slimer} 26 min sunshine 11
slimer 56 min Peter Venkman 8
panda... 1 hr Areli 7
School Board: Address the incidents of special... 1 hr lol 19
JP Construction 1 hr Sexy 3
rubi llanas 1 hr Rubi 9
Does her husband even care 2 hr Wondering 8
What are the arguments for or against two high ... 3 hr alex 26
Her husband out drinking with friends 8 hr Simple 5