Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,146

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Jul 12

Lemon Grove

#152050 Jul 26, 2012
Bill Of Rights wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey stupid,the ruling has already been upheld by the next higher court! Damn that Constitution right? I know lets take a vote as to whether you're a Douche or not! LOL,If it passes you lose your right to vote,sound good? Constitution TRUMPS your vote,especially when it's UNCONSTITUTIONAL! Simple as that! You are simply WRONG! Glad I could help and glad the Constitution remains there to protect us from the tyranny of the Majority!
hey dumb try to take it in stupid. the will of the people said NO from that point on it should never of been messed with but was that is the problem. There saying our votes mean nothing. this is going to work against you some day soon. and youll be standing there with one thumb in your ass the other in your mouth thinking oh wow i see now.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#152051 Jul 26, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, can I ask you a question? I have read a few posts over the last few weeks, why do people call you Penguin boy? Do you have a few as pets?
Real simple: No I do not have penguins as pets, I can see that you are limitted in thinking like the rest. Those people are very limitted when it comes to the thinking process. They can only remember simple little jokes that reflected to them. They seem to think the "penguine" thing is actually defending the fact that they can't compete or keep up with me, so they use it against me,if this action makes them feel better about themselves then I'm ok witih it. Enjoy your day I know I will !!!
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#152052 Jul 26, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahah
He thought penguins could fly and that's how they got to the middle east to hop on Noah's Ark! Seriously. He even posted a youtube video to prove penguins could fly...of course it was animation.
More queer humor
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#152053 Jul 26, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to skip a lot of posts. Much more than taxes and financial matters. Is that why you got married, a tax shelter?
Real simipe: No importand post has been over looked. This is all about not being recognized and being tagged as second class. It is all about the benefits that a normal society gets and you queer folk want a piece of the pie. These are the facts and you just can't handle the truth. Have a good day
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#152054 Jul 26, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, can I ask you a question? I have read a few posts over the last few weeks, why do people call you Penguin boy? Do you have a few as pets?
Looks like you are about to step into the world of "reality".
Reality

Madison, WI

#152055 Jul 26, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahah
He thought penguins could fly and that's how they got to the middle east to hop on Noah's Ark! Seriously. He even posted a youtube video to prove penguins could fly...of course it was animation.
LOL I got it....
Reality

Madison, WI

#152056 Jul 26, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Real simple: No I do not have penguins as pets, I can see that you are limitted in thinking like the rest. Those people are very limitted when it comes to the thinking process. They can only remember simple little jokes that reflected to them. They seem to think the "penguine" thing is actually defending the fact that they can't compete or keep up with me, so they use it against me,if this action makes them feel better about themselves then I'm ok witih it. Enjoy your day I know I will !!!
"hahahahahah

He thought penguins could fly and that's how they got to the middle east to hop on Noah's Ark! Seriously. He even posted a youtube video to prove penguins could fly...of course it was animation. "

ROFLMAO, Got it penguin boy.
Pale Dago

Saint Charles, MO

#152057 Jul 26, 2012
Me too Woohoo.
Jess wrote:
Woohoo!!

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#152059 Jul 26, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
LGBT are an oppressed minority. It is an undisputable FACT. You are completely free to deny the facts. It's what makes you delusional.
A minority group has five characteristics:(1) suffering discrimination and subordination,(2) physical and/or cultural traits that set them apart, and which are disapproved by the dominant group,(3) a shared sense of collective identity and common burdens,(4) socially shared rules about who belongs and who does not determine minority status, and (5) tendency to marry within the group.
Go ahead. Put THAT in your "laboratory" and deny that any of this pertains to LGBT. Take a fucking sociology class, dumbass.
Your description of "oppressed minority" is actually very helpful. And that's because it illustrates why so many have been conned into thinking the LGBT is an oppressed minority.

Using your conditions above NAMBLA too is an "oppressed minority." Few, however, would argue their oppression should cease and that's because they're a menace to society.

In other words, if we accept your definition of oppressed minority the follow-up question is whether the LGBT is a menace to society.

This question is key. This question is the one you fellows have never honestly answered. This question is one the hetero morons who support same sex marriage are too stupid to ask -- too stupid to grasp it's vitally important we ask the question.

This question also strips the title "oppressed minority" from the LGBT if the answer is yes.

This question is easily answered.

The repeal of our sodomy laws in the late 70s resulted in the deaths of 450,000 gay man and 100,000 heteros.

You wanted "freedom and equality", you got it, and it almost wiped you out.

Today you tell us "safe sex" makes homosexual sex safe, but if that were true you wouldn't still number 61% of all HIV cases although only 3% of the population. Obviously, safe-sex does not make homosexual sex safe.

And that's it.

We need not go any further. Homosexuals practice a behavior that's deadly and for this reason alone they should not qualify as an oppressed minority -- no more than NAMBLA does.
Alice

North Las Vegas, NV

#152060 Jul 26, 2012
Gays getting married..disgusting....evil

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#152061 Jul 26, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know what planet you're posting from, fella, but if you don't consider four men in penis suits marching in formation phallic symbols, I don't know what to tell you.
http://clog.dailycal.org/2008/06/29/we-spy-ch...
How about a guy in a halter and Bikini shorts getting dry-humped by another guy in Bikini shorts and halter?
Penis floats?
http://pienbiscuits.files.wordpress.com/2011/...
More penis suits?
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0v00fPb9K1...
Half-naked men in tutus?
http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/3201/newyo...
More half-nude men dry-humping?
http://americansfortruth.com/uploads/2012/06/...
Men in the parade exposing their penises:
http://boldcolors.net/wp-content/uploads/2011...
And please note, that unlike the Mardi Gras where drunk women NOT IN THE Parade expose their breasts, these are men approved by the parade organizers.
Here's a photo of kids on the sideline watching your filth:
http://archerpelican.typepad.com/photos/uncat...
Here's a composite photo showing one of the first "pride" parades alongside what these spectacles of human degradation have become today:
http://www.edgenewyork.com/display/viewimage_...
All this and you can't find any of it on the internet?
Who are you kidding, fella?
WHO THE FRUCK CARES? It's called freedom of expression......and it is protected under the 1st Amendment and it's from 2008.....got anything more recent? Probably not.

Again, we don't prevent straights from marrying who do similar things......so, though you may have an issue with it.....I don't.....but then I'm not hanging out at Gay Pride Parades or looking for dirty pictures!!!

Atlanta, GA

#152062 Jul 26, 2012
The point was made that the LGBT is an "oppressed minority" because it shares all the characteristics of a generic oppressed minority.

The problem with this however, is the LGBT possesses a characteristic no other oppressed minority does -- namely, a behavior that has killed 450,000 of its members.

Look at this way: if a religious group that practices consumption of human feces refused to stop the practice would we permit this group to exist?

Would we allow its members to adopt children?

Teach school?

Join the military?

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#152063 Jul 26, 2012
[QUOTE who="Prof Marvel[/QUOTE]
Now, your just spamming the thread with more BS.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#152064 Jul 26, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
You don't have to be able to procreate in order to marry, so there is no difference.
No, I don't know how you could test for that.

Not just procreation, children raised by their own married parents have better outcomes on average.

Atlanta, GA

#152065 Jul 26, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
WHO THE FRUCK CARES? It's called freedom of expression......and it is protected under the 1st Amendment and it's from 2008.....got anything more recent? Probably not.
Again, we don't prevent straights from marrying who do similar things......so, though you may have an issue with it.....I don't.....but then I'm not hanging out at Gay Pride Parades or looking for dirty pictures!!!
You remind me of one of those fellows who marched down Broadway with "Gay is Good" signs.

That would have been in the late 70s.

They're all dead now.

http://americansfortruth.com/uploads/2010/06/...

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#152066 Jul 26, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
You remind me of one of those fellows who marched down Broadway with "Gay is Good" signs.
That would have been in the late 70s.
They're all dead now.
http://americansfortruth.com/uploads/2010/06/...
Sorry, but it was their right to protest and march and express themselves......and I would defend their right to do it again today......hell, I don't like or agree with the Phelps clan.....but they do have a right to protest, just as long as they do not incite a riot!!!

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#152067 Jul 26, 2012
Samesex marriage and gays will face God on judgment day. It is a born fact these two lifestyle will burn in hell for there sins!!

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#152068 Jul 26, 2012
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Samesex marriage and gays will face God on judgment day. It is a born fact these two lifestyle will burn in hell for there sins!!
You're right Doc, so stop trying to play God now and let God pass judgment as HE SEES FIT, not in some delusion you want to see happen.

Atlanta, GA

#152069 Jul 26, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but it was their right to protest and march and express themselves......and I would defend their right to do it again today......hell, I don't like or agree with the Phelps clan.....but they do have a right to protest, just as long as they do not incite a riot!!!
And it was the right of the supporters of gay bathhouses to protest when the Health Department shut them down.

But you would have kept them open, right, fella?

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#152070 Jul 26, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
And it was the right of the supporters of gay bathhouses to protest when the Health Department shut them down.
But you would have kept them open, right, fella?
Off topic.......would you like to be referred to as a lady? or some female entity? I will again tell you that in no way shape or form am I a fella(referring to a man).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Del Aire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I got a massage with a "happy ending"- am I a b... 4 hr terrywa 1
Review: Pro Elim Photo Photography 9 hr padilla0607 2
LOS ANGELES: Consulado Mexicano Sobre Ruedas es... (Nov '08) 10 hr reyvel 225
Adopt-a-family for Christmas (Dec '08) Fri Gale 48
Mariah Carey's new secret love affair with Alex... Fri has been 3
Mayor's Israel trip must not be just another ju... (May '08) Fri indict JINSA 28
chec k this out! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Patricia Goolsbee 1

Fire Weather Watch for Los Angeles County was issued at November 22 at 1:15PM PST

Del Aire Dating
Find my Match

Del Aire People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Del Aire News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Del Aire

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:31 am PST

NBC Sports 7:31AM
Justin Tuck on college football players as student athletes