Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,743

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Read more

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#152061 Jul 26, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know what planet you're posting from, fella, but if you don't consider four men in penis suits marching in formation phallic symbols, I don't know what to tell you.
http://clog.dailycal.org/2008/06/29/we-spy-ch...
How about a guy in a halter and Bikini shorts getting dry-humped by another guy in Bikini shorts and halter?
Penis floats?
http://pienbiscuits.files.wordpress.com/2011/...
More penis suits?
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0v00fPb9K1...
Half-naked men in tutus?
http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/3201/newyo...
More half-nude men dry-humping?
http://americansfortruth.com/uploads/2012/06/...
Men in the parade exposing their penises:
http://boldcolors.net/wp-content/uploads/2011...
And please note, that unlike the Mardi Gras where drunk women NOT IN THE Parade expose their breasts, these are men approved by the parade organizers.
Here's a photo of kids on the sideline watching your filth:
http://archerpelican.typepad.com/photos/uncat...
Here's a composite photo showing one of the first "pride" parades alongside what these spectacles of human degradation have become today:
http://www.edgenewyork.com/display/viewimage_...
All this and you can't find any of it on the internet?
Who are you kidding, fella?
WHO THE FRUCK CARES? It's called freedom of expression......and it is protected under the 1st Amendment and it's from 2008.....got anything more recent? Probably not.

Again, we don't prevent straights from marrying who do similar things......so, though you may have an issue with it.....I don't.....but then I'm not hanging out at Gay Pride Parades or looking for dirty pictures!!!

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#152062 Jul 26, 2012
The point was made that the LGBT is an "oppressed minority" because it shares all the characteristics of a generic oppressed minority.

The problem with this however, is the LGBT possesses a characteristic no other oppressed minority does -- namely, a behavior that has killed 450,000 of its members.

Look at this way: if a religious group that practices consumption of human feces refused to stop the practice would we permit this group to exist?

Would we allow its members to adopt children?

Teach school?

Join the military?

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#152063 Jul 26, 2012
[QUOTE who="Prof Marvel[/QUOTE]
Now, your just spamming the thread with more BS.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#152064 Jul 26, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
You don't have to be able to procreate in order to marry, so there is no difference.
No, I don't know how you could test for that.

Not just procreation, children raised by their own married parents have better outcomes on average.

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#152065 Jul 26, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
WHO THE FRUCK CARES? It's called freedom of expression......and it is protected under the 1st Amendment and it's from 2008.....got anything more recent? Probably not.
Again, we don't prevent straights from marrying who do similar things......so, though you may have an issue with it.....I don't.....but then I'm not hanging out at Gay Pride Parades or looking for dirty pictures!!!
You remind me of one of those fellows who marched down Broadway with "Gay is Good" signs.

That would have been in the late 70s.

They're all dead now.

http://americansfortruth.com/uploads/2010/06/...

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#152066 Jul 26, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
You remind me of one of those fellows who marched down Broadway with "Gay is Good" signs.
That would have been in the late 70s.
They're all dead now.
http://americansfortruth.com/uploads/2010/06/...
Sorry, but it was their right to protest and march and express themselves......and I would defend their right to do it again today......hell, I don't like or agree with the Phelps clan.....but they do have a right to protest, just as long as they do not incite a riot!!!

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#152067 Jul 26, 2012
Samesex marriage and gays will face God on judgment day. It is a born fact these two lifestyle will burn in hell for there sins!!

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#152068 Jul 26, 2012
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Samesex marriage and gays will face God on judgment day. It is a born fact these two lifestyle will burn in hell for there sins!!
You're right Doc, so stop trying to play God now and let God pass judgment as HE SEES FIT, not in some delusion you want to see happen.

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#152069 Jul 26, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but it was their right to protest and march and express themselves......and I would defend their right to do it again today......hell, I don't like or agree with the Phelps clan.....but they do have a right to protest, just as long as they do not incite a riot!!!
And it was the right of the supporters of gay bathhouses to protest when the Health Department shut them down.

But you would have kept them open, right, fella?

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#152070 Jul 26, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
And it was the right of the supporters of gay bathhouses to protest when the Health Department shut them down.
But you would have kept them open, right, fella?
Off topic.......would you like to be referred to as a lady? or some female entity? I will again tell you that in no way shape or form am I a fella(referring to a man).

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#152071 Jul 26, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
And it was the right of the supporters of gay bathhouses to protest when the Health Department shut them down.
But you would have kept them open, right, fella?
Ya know it just dawned on me that you must have been really upset when they closed some of those Bathhouses..........and so, now you have to keep referencing them as if they have some meaning to this discussion....and they don't.

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#152072 Jul 26, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Off topic.......would you like to be referred to as a lady? or some female entity? I will again tell you that in no way shape or form am I a fella(referring to a man).
You really don't have much more to say, do you, fella?

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#152073 Jul 26, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
You really don't have much more to say, do you, fella?
No more than you do Missy!!!
Nanners

Sierra Madre, CA

#152074 Jul 26, 2012
Nanners are in store for you, too!
Nanners

Sierra Madre, CA

#152075 Jul 26, 2012
Just more nanners is in store for you too.
ELH

Portland, OR

#152077 Jul 26, 2012
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Samesex marriage and gays will face God on judgment day. It is a born fact these two lifestyle will burn in hell for there sins!!
So will judgmental, self righteous bible thumpers. And I hear it's hot as hell in hell, so remember to pack your summer cloths!
ELH

Portland, OR

#152078 Jul 26, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Off topic.......would you like to be referred to as a lady? or some female entity? I will again tell you that in no way shape or form am I a fella(referring to a man).
Unless blow up dolls count I doubt that the poor old fella has never seen lady parts.

Since: Jan 12

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

#152081 Jul 26, 2012
Just curious Prof Marvel but are you Fred Phelps?
ELH

Portland, OR

#152082 Jul 26, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
Ya know it just dawned on me that you must have been really upset when they closed some of those Bathhouses.
The was in the middle of his extensive "research" project.
Prof Marvel wrote:
That would have been in the late 70s.They're all dead now.
Well... You're alive. Pissed (and demented) and a useless waste of space but still alive. Is your medication being paid for by my tax dollars?

BTW, will there ever be an on topic "point" to your incessant rambling here?

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#152084 Jul 26, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless blow up dolls count I doubt that the poor old fella has never seen lady parts.
Well, maybe in sex education he saw female parts.....but again, that could be a bit of a stretch.......lol!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Del Aire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
make money from home! 1 hr anti aging 1
Amazon.com Kindle Publishing: Never Do Business... 11 hr legendary-author2015 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr factcheck 19,717
News Lung Cancer Smoke Screen (Jun '09) Wed Schmones 33
News Porn Gets Back to Work After Spring HIV Scare Wed Taajsgpm 2
chec k this out! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Patricia Goolsbee 1
News Los Angeles County to close all courtrooms in 1... (Nov '12) Mar '13 reality facilitator 14

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at March 26 at 2:00PM PDT

Del Aire Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Del Aire People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]