Holmes County Arrest Reports

Dec 19, 2008 Full story: Washington County News 12

Holmes County Arrest report for the week of December 5, - 12, 2008 Jerry Barberee, 20 of Ponce de Leon, Domestic violence-battery, touch or strike.

Full Story

Since: Oct 08

United States

#1 Dec 21, 2008
Well I see Winston Monroe Pitts made the list again.
HolmesMania

Largo, FL

#2 Dec 21, 2008
That's truly a career criminal.

Since: Nov 08

Barnesville, OH

#3 Jan 6, 2009
Why doesn't Holmes county put him in prison?

United States

#4 Jan 6, 2009
He was in prison but got out and violated his probation. He is also first cousin to former Sheriff Dennis Lee.
west end

Tallahassee, FL

#5 Jan 6, 2009
Proving that Sheriff Lee did not show favoritsm.
HolmesMania

Barnesville, OH

#6 Jan 7, 2009
Well that just proves it right there west end. Lee was just a perfect non-biased sheriff. NOT!

Since: Jan 09

Bonifay,Fl

#7 Jan 8, 2009
I'm not a fan of Winston Pitts but credit is due to a man that can finish probation in Holmes Co.And if any of u new what u were talkin about then u would know that it was time for his probation to be up and probation officer had to violate only on his monies owed to get a civil judgement so he could be released.He done his time! So go judge someone else!

United States

#8 Jan 8, 2009
Winston Monroe Pitts' debt to society will only be paid when he reimburses all the people he has cheated and swindled over his lifetime.

Bonifay,Fl

#9 Jan 8, 2009
Well that will never happen.Whom ever was stupid enough to let him cheat them wasn't too smart to start with or had it coming one.

United States

#10 Jan 9, 2009
bondigirl007 is your name Melissa? Winston's stepdaughter? Only a family member would defend his behavior and even some family members wouldn't.

Bonifay,Fl

#11 Jan 12, 2009
HELL NO! My name is not Melissa. And I was not defending his honor by no means.He has NO honor! I was just stating the facts.There are so many around here that just talk to be talking and most of the time they don't even know what the truth is.Believe me i will not ever be one to defend him.I've been in his crossfire and i just new better than to let him get to me.And one fact you did state in your comment is that most of his family members wouldn't defend him.That is correct!

Vernon, FL

#12 Jan 13, 2009
bondgirl007: I rest my case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Defuniak Springs, FL Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 1 hr Public Official 2,496
Is there money to be made in Crestview? Sep 17 FlawDuhStankFoo 6
Why dose the Walton County Sheriff Department p... Sep 13 James 1
Worst Wilton Manor Bar Restaurant Sep 12 Mushroom Slap 2
A disgusting experience. Sep 11 A restaurant conn... 1
County stays the course on backyard chicken ban Sep 10 James 8
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Sep 8 Liberal forever 2,972
•••
•••
•••

Defuniak Springs, FL Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Defuniak Springs, FL People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Defuniak Springs, FL News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Defuniak Springs, FL