Comments
1 - 20 of 87 Comments Last updated Nov 13, 2008
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 24, 2008
 
Was curious if anyone knew if the people in the motorcycle and truck accident were ok? Ran up on the scene Sat. around 2:30 pm. This concerns me, there has already been 1 fatality on East Blvd. Sure hope there was not another.
Big Ed

Pasadena, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 24, 2008
 
wow wrote:
Was curious if anyone knew if the people in the motorcycle and truck accident were ok? Ran up on the scene Sat. around 2:30 pm. This concerns me, there has already been 1 fatality on East Blvd. Sure hope there was not another.
Is that the Red light that has the bright white light that strobes when it is Red?
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 24, 2008
 
No that is at 13th and East.
Big Ed

Pasadena, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 24, 2008
 
wow wrote:
No that is at 13th and East.
Is That in the west part of town?
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 24, 2008
 
Big Ed wrote:
<quoted text>Is That in the west part of town?
Are you joking ....
Big Ed

Pasadena, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 24, 2008
 
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you joking ....
Good grief,yes, but this little hamlet on the west side of the bay or the ease side of Houston has the most confusing system of naming streets, roads and avenues that have never been devised. Here, the city fathers are,promoting the cabin that housed the signing of Texas Independence when old Sam was trying to get the heck over to Harrisburg where the streets ran N. to S. and the avenues ran E. to W.
sds

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 25, 2008
 
Big Ed wrote:
<quoted text>Good grief,yes, but this little hamlet on the west side of the bay or the ease side of Houston has the most confusing system of naming streets, roads and avenues that have never been devised. Here, the city fathers are,promoting the cabin that housed the signing of Texas Independence when old Sam was trying to get the heck over to Harrisburg where the streets ran N. to S. and the avenues ran E. to W.
Comical - just now got it:)
Little Ed

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 25, 2008
 
wow wrote:
Was curious if anyone knew if the people in the motorcycle and truck accident were ok? Ran up on the scene Sat. around 2:30 pm. This concerns me, there has already been 1 fatality on East Blvd. Sure hope there was not another.
Unfortunately, yes, there was a fatality. My foster brother was killed. Thank you for asking and for caring. If you hadn't asked, his family still wouldn't know exactly where the accident had taken place.

Since: Dec 07

Deer Park

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 26, 2008
 
Little Ed wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, yes, there was a fatality. My foster brother was killed. Thank you for asking and for caring. If you hadn't asked, his family still wouldn't know exactly where the accident had taken place.
Our deepest sympathy from all of us here to you and your family at your loss.
concerned

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 26, 2008
 
has there been any published articles on this accident?

Since: Dec 07

Deer Park

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 26, 2008
 
concerned wrote:
has there been any published articles on this accident?
I have seem noyhing on this so far.
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 26, 2008
 
Little Ed wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, yes, there was a fatality. My foster brother was killed. Thank you for asking and for caring. If you hadn't asked, his family still wouldn't know exactly where the accident had taken place.
I am so sorry for your loss. I couldn't help but notice that the paramedics were tending to 2 people I know 1 was an adult and I think the other was a child. I believe there was a truck involved and definetly a motorcycle laying on the ground. I thought about the accident all day and prayed for nothing to be wrong. Again, I am so sorry for your loss.
Kayla

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 26, 2008
 
I am so sorry for your loss, I have been praying for him since it happened, I was there and called 911 though I did not see exactly what happened. Again I am so sorry.
Little Ed wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, yes, there was a fatality. My foster brother was killed. Thank you for asking and for caring. If you hadn't asked, his family still wouldn't know exactly where the accident had taken place.
tas

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 26, 2008
 

Judged:

1

I too was at X and 13th shortly after this accident took place. As I sat at the traffic light I say the EMS team working frantically. I was overcome with all that I saw and moved to tears! I am so very sorry that indeed there was a loss of life. My thoughts and prayers are with all families involved. Peace be with you all.
tas

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 26, 2008
 

Judged:

1

I am so sorry...I mis-typed the location of which this accident took place. East and 13th is where the accident was. Again, I offer my deepest sympathy!
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 27, 2008
 
tas wrote:
I am so sorry...I mis-typed the location of which this accident took place. East and 13th is where the accident was. Again, I offer my deepest sympathy!
It was at X and East. 13th is where the flashing red light is and there's a cross there where someone else has passed. It was X St.
Big Ed

Pasadena, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 27, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

wow wrote:
<quoted text>
It was at X and East. 13th is where the flashing red light is and there's a cross there where someone else has passed. It was X St.
I think X and 13th run parallel to each other. This proves my earlier post regarding how this town and the street naming system is just plain goofy with no logic. It is sad that another has died, a friend thought the strobing red was a four way stop. I will happen again.
a name

Duson, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 27, 2008
 
Does anyone know the name of the victim?
L-dr

Pasadena, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 27, 2008
 
plz keep your prairs up for the family :( im a close friend of the step-son and the family is doing better but a few extra prairs will go a distance hopfully
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 28, 2008
 
Big Ed wrote:
<quoted text> I think X and 13th run parallel to each other. This proves my earlier post regarding how this town and the street naming system is just plain goofy with no logic. It is sad that another has died, a friend thought the strobing red was a four way stop. I will happen again.
X and East is where the latest accident took place. Now for the last time Ed the only flashing red light is at 13th and East there is no flashing red light at X and East.

There was an accident at 13th and East a long time ago but that is not what we were discussing here. Now please quit trying to confuse the topic. I know where the accident took place, I was there March 22 around 2:30pm at East and X.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Deer Park Forum right now

Search the Deer Park Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 44 min why 17,701
The fences at the golf course... 1 hr Elaine 1
Debate: Ferguson - La Porte, TX 2 hr Texan 27
Rick Perry indicted! 2 hr Texan 26
Heavy Fed the beggar 7 hr fubar 27
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 13 hr Defiant1 22,180
Bill Zastrow is wastimg city money to satisfy h... 17 hr ARBert 22
•••
•••

Deer Park News Video

•••
•••

Deer Park Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Deer Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Deer Park News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Deer Park
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••