First Prev
of 19
Next Last

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#1 May 15, 2012
Poor thing. Bless his soul. lol!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Jun 10

Happyville

#2 May 15, 2012
MSO4 wrote:
Poor thing. Bless his soul. lol!!!!!!!!!!
He's probably getting his beauty rest.

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#3 May 15, 2012
econisme wrote:
<quoted text>
He's probably getting his beauty rest.
Looks like it will be a long rest. Poor baby.

“RickyPope50@yaho o.com”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#4 May 15, 2012
MSO4 wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like it will be a long rest. Poor baby.
Breaking news son, Desperado 7 has been shown the door!

“From hell and back”

Since: Nov 11

Satan is overrated

#5 May 15, 2012
Ricky Pope wrote:
<quoted text>Breaking news son, Desperado 7 has been shown the door!
Add Captain Revenge and Almost Satisfied to that list.

“From hell and back”

Since: Nov 11

Satan is overrated

#6 May 15, 2012
Oak and Billy Jack are all alone. Well, they still have that fool Gray Knight.

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#8 May 16, 2012

Since: Jun 10

Bowdon, GA

#10 May 16, 2012
I wonder if the mods are taking requests? LOL Hey,_ICE_, since you seem to be quite the hitman, can I hire you?

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#18 May 16, 2012
MidKnight Snack wrote:
Uh oh. I may have bad timing.
;)
lol!

Since: May 12

Hog wild & Pig crazy

#21 May 17, 2012
Wes plannin a weeny roast fer yall..hehehe!
Loxahatchee

Atlanta, GA

#22 May 17, 2012
Ricky Pope wrote:
<quoted text>Breaking news son, Desperado 7 has been shown the door!
I be dang ol cabbage head comes out of the hole when things simmer down. Weren't you the one that said "at your service"? Your'e a damn nut case cabbage. That still is the funniest post I have seen.
I turn red in the face for you every time I think about it.

“Taking out Rockmart trash”

Since: May 12

Ruth we will ride again

#23 May 17, 2012
Poor poor Taz.

“~I can ease your pain~”

Since: May 12

~ICE Cold~

#24 May 17, 2012
Loxahatchee wrote:
<quoted text>
I be dang ol cabbage head comes out of the hole when things simmer down. Weren't you the one that said "at your service"? Your'e a damn nut case cabbage. That still is the funniest post I have seen.
I turn red in the face for you every time I think about it.
A demitasse would fit your head like a sombrero.

Google is your friend. 8)

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#26 May 18, 2012
Loxahatchee wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry was cabbage head your new ass buddy? He has to be your ass buddy because his dick is on his head.
Really? Are you sure you want to stand by that?

“~I can ease your pain~”

Since: May 12

~ICE Cold~

#29 May 18, 2012
Loxahatchee wrote:
<quoted text>
Standing, he already proved to be a dickhead when he thought he was mr service. Yep your buttin a dickhead
Do you think before you type? Or do you just throw out random words and hope for the best?

Since: Jun 10

Happyville

#30 May 18, 2012
-Morphine- wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think before you type? Or do you just throw out random words and hope for the best?
I was wondering the same thing.
Loxahatchee

Atlanta, GA

#31 May 18, 2012
-Morphine- wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think before you type? Or do you just throw out random words and hope for the best?
Are you angry the secrets out? Which one of you two is the top and which one is the bottom? Never mind don't stick your foot in your mouth while sucking on dickhesds.....does he have a dick with a head like that?
Loxahatchee

Atlanta, GA

#32 May 18, 2012
econisme wrote:
<quoted text>
I was wondering the same thing.
AH they called in the economy slut. No you can't be in my bitch club. Olive is lonely and looking for a carpet to munch on get with her. LMFAO

Since: Jun 10

Happyville

#33 May 18, 2012
Loxahatchee wrote:
<quoted text>
AH they called in the economy slut. No you can't be in my bitch club. Olive is lonely and looking for a carpet to munch on get with her. LMFAO
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you for saying that I can not be associated with your nasty ass! You have no idea how happy that makes me.
Besides, neither Olive or I have the 'parts' you seem to be interested in. You're obsessed with dicks, which neither of us have, and you've shown you have no use for a brain, which we both have.

“~I can ease your pain~”

Since: May 12

~ICE Cold~

#34 May 18, 2012
Loxahatchee wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you angry the secrets out? Which one of you two is the top and which one is the bottom? Never mind don't stick your foot in your mouth while sucking on dickhesds.....does he have a dick with a head like that?
I see you are still talking the trailer trash homo talk, I got rather bored with it earlier. I was hopping you have moved past it by now. I bet your toilet paper has page numbers on it, Doesn't it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Here 3 hr Same same 52
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Smelly twatttt hi... 19,395
Five Reasons Why Obama Is A Good President (Jun '11) 4 hr Daddy stop it 8,407
Nurse with Ebola in Atlanta is "Making Good Pro... 5 hr Flo 2
Any H outside the bluffs ? 6 hr Kfluff 2
H hookup 7 hr Halloween mask 2016 11
Brookwood High on alert after threatening emails 13 hr Bootz50 1

Decatur News Video

Decatur Dating
Find my Match

Decatur Jobs

Decatur People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Decatur News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Decatur

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]